It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: China Backs Iran Amid Difficult Nuclear Talks With EU

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
So America is good, and everyone else is bad?

There's that arrogance again...

cstyle, two words for you, MOVE OUT! You take this land for granted, and you should be quite ashamed of yourself. How many people have died so you can sit on your computer talk online probably using windows, internet and windows invented by America, and bash your own country. You have a very evil heart my friend, and you either need help from a psychologist, or you need to do this country a favor and move out. How dare you people live in a country where people have died to give you the rights you have today, who do you think you are? You live in luxery but show no grattitude, THAT IS ARROGANT. Now, let me refer you to the quote i have of yours.... don't you think that it is arrogant to say the rest of the world is better than America... you fool, you are a hypocrite. Quite frankly, from one American to another, We, as a people, Dont want you here... And i am 100% positive that ANYONE who has died in either Iraq, or in the American Revolution would attest to that. So LEAVE! And for the rest of the ungrateful nations out there, how about we start charging you for EVERYTHING. Im sorry, I dont want to do that, i MUST be arrogant. Did we not just share the genetic code of humans with the rest of the world for free? How ungrateful can this world be. Sure we may be arrogant towards our own country, guess what, YOU ARE TOO! But because we are on Top, and will remain on top for atleast 100 more years, you all get upset about it and notice our nationalism and ignore your own. That is TRUE arrogance my friends. I dont wish harm on Iraq, Iran, China, Taiwan, or even France, yet you are going to wish harm upon us. SHAME ON YOU!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Shame on me?

Here we go again...

Everyone who disagrees with you is wrong, and you are right, and if I don't like it, I should get out?

Arrogance, yet again.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
no you should get out cuz you are a bastard who has absolutely no respect for what has been done for you. An ingrate who is totally oblivious. And finally, you are just plain old arrogant, read your last post and tell me how you are not being hypocritical, you probably wont even be able to see it.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tacitblue
Don't be surprised if Taiwan is attacked by China shortly after a scenario like this - and NK goes south at the same time. I think your analysis could happen and is likely in the next few months.

China? China? What does China have to do with anything?

The topic of the thread is penicillin, mass production, America getting what it deserves, Herman Hollerith, St Mary's Hospital, federal grants, sonar, how cstyle226 should move out, Ryanp5555's arrogance, and other fascinating personal details about various contributors to the thread.

Please, try not to derail the thread by talking about things like China, Iran, the EU, nuclear talks or anything silly like that.

[edit on 11/8/2004 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
The topic of the thread is penicillin, mass production, America getting what it deserves, Herman Hollerith, St Mary's Hospital, federal grants, sonar, how cstyle226 should move out, Ryanp5555's arrogance, and other fascinating personal details about various contributors to the thread.

Please, try not to derail the thread by talking about things like China, Iran, the EU, nuclear talks or anything silly like that.

BUT...China DID invent the first rockets.

www.solarviews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Guess what everybody, this is an ATSNN thread. If you read the box at the top, you will note that there is a low tolerence for one liners, off topic posts, and poor manners. Please comply with the rules as set forth and STAY ON TOPIC, and STOP with the personal insults.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
im sorry for going off topic. I didnt know that i was being arrogant because someone wants something bad to happen to me...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join