It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Rome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That is true that feminine does not equal gay, my friend Griffin is married to his husband and while Griffin does think like a woman (by his own admittance), his husband thinks like a man. In addition, I have seen situations where the feminine guy is dating a masculine girl.

My sexual orientation is pansexual, but really I'm kind of asexual. Anyway, I think I'll have to write a new thread with research on the effects of estrogen on people, but I do know that it has been used on some of my friends who are mtf and testosterone on my friends that are ftm.

Good to point out, though. Feminine totally doesn't mean gay - also, the estrogen treatment would only ethically be used in my opinion if the recipient was using it for transgender reasons on their own free will -

As for feminizing the male population, it might not change their sexual orientation, but it might change some of their other behavioral patterns.

For all I know, it could be some kind of plan to pacify the population and make everyone get along and reduce crime, or maybe it just randomly happened and will have a positive effect, who knows atm
edit on 5-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join