It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Seek ye first, the Kingdom of Heaven

page: 9
6
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct
 


beautifully said.




posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Alright, then I suppose that idiotic notion of Brotherhood binds me/you to God, or the even more distastefull, we are Sons of God (NO ONLY JESUS gets that conformation). So what exactly are we; random expressions of an omnipotent Invisiable CREATURE that refuses to show itself, or are we IT right between the eyes.


Where part of IT, for sure…but its not leaving us as orphans, or refusing to show itself etc…Yeshua promises the Holy Spirit, to those who believe in him. And when you come to know the Father through Jesus, you will become born again…born from above/God, and will enter the kingdom.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I am assured we retain individualism upon death; that is all memories of past lives and purposes of; but never ever remembered when reincarnated again, that would be cheating.


Assured by whom…?Well, some people (mention no names lol) appear to have memories of their past lives…They post here on ATS…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
We go HOME is all to our existance before/after the calamity of being a human in the 3rd dimension (whole point? A joy ride in a car with an accellerator stuck and no brakes).


You seem to know a lot, about these different dimensions…is there a book that I should be reading or downloading…Or is it all hidden knowledge, only available for those with secret access, into the Hall of Akashic records…?- JC


And before Yeshua, no one entered the Kingdom of heaven, am I missing something here, as there are hundreds of civilizations bearing Emperors, Kings, Pharoahs, magistrates priestly humans IN CHARGE that existed long before the Annointed One. You must be speaking of a wider version of intent (willingness in a belief system) that took some kind of path to the original creator being? Jesus was not the only one EVER, Punch and Judy puppets did this for the French; playacting the 10 comMANdments. I dont remember past lives as I havent had any, I am fresh and pure as the driven snow. I can call myself a veteran human being because I am some years enough into it (to from day one became a VET at day two). Past lives are not hidden knowledge, most become aware of them through somnobulistic hypnotism (a crack *small smirk* science Im sure as very few people can do this NO NOT THE HYPNOTISTS, the subjects). The Library of Akashic records is open to anyone that can access it, NOT SECRET just really hard to get the numbers right for the KEY PAD entry punch in. As I have have had no past lives I cannot help you there. You realise you have a thread running in the Hall of Human History tapestry (its miles long) that describes each individuals lives built upon pasts and now your present? Helen Kellers is the weirdest, Its very thick as on weave but you cant see it 'invisible' or hear it when strummed like a guitar string . The diameter and length is up to you, its color as well, some are black threads, (HITLER).



edit on 9-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct
 





Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
The bible teaches that the Holy Spirit, Jesus and the Father will come to live inside you (John 16 & Rev 3:20). Knowing this, there had to have been a well laid out plan for it all to come to fruition. There are what I refer to as minor mysteries and major mysteries.


Speaking of mysteries; I believe that Jesus and the Father, are the Holy Spirit!!!
And as well as John 16, this is discoverable in John 14 and discernable through the verses John 8: 17-18, together with John 14:16-17 and there are a few others.




Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
But this is where the Catholics lose me. If you look at the 5 main sacraments the gnostics had - baptism, chrism, eucharist, redemption and then bridal chamber - from experience it's just so self-explanatory. Everything is so outward with the Catholics (including their marriage sacrament) and with the gnostics so inwardly and beautiful. Water baptism is basically the same. The second main mystery Catholics list is "conformation" where the gnostics list "chrism." I experienced the smell of olive oil for a year prior to my baptism of the Holy Spirit (this mystery is also touched on in the Song of Songs and book of Esther) so I understand what chrism is and I also understand how it could be called conformation - because you are definitely getting some miraculous signs in there. Eucharist whether you believe in outward or inward manifestation. The fourth mystery is the blood drunk new in the kingdom - gnostics call this "redemption" and I guess this would be "reconciliation" to the Catholics.


Wow! you can talk about the Gnostic texts rationally, and without shouting out the word “Satanic”…I wish more believers could do the same.

I find it fascinating, that the 2 religions are not that far removed from one another. The cross over split, regarding the different sacraments is very intriguing. I think in Christian gnosticism, most of those sacraments are meant to be the outward symbol, of experiencing the inner spiritual manifestation. And I guess the same could be said for Catholicism as well.



Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Joe - me and you have talked before of my experience with the feet and how it relates to Jesus washing his disciples feet and explaining to them, how they would understand it's significance later. There is a period of him rising through the body (it feels like a current of electricity). John the Baptist referred to it as fire. Jesus likened it to..... a small mustard seed that grows into something huge or a little leaven hidden in dough!


Yes, I remember our conversation, back when I wasn’t even a believer…I’ve been on a long spiritual journey since then, and ATS has been a big part of that journey.

I think the foot baptism is another of those outward sacraments, that is symbolic of the cleaning waters of the Holy Spirit. Jesus was IMO trying to show that they would understand later, because of the outpouring of His Holy Spirit, which is what will make a man/woman clean.


- JC



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 



I think the foot baptism is another of those outward sacraments, that is symbolic of the cleaning waters of the Holy Spirit. Jesus was IMO trying to show that they would understand later, because of the outpouring of His Holy Spirit, which is what will make a man/woman clean.


Wouldn't this "foot baptism" be a symbol of humility?




posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 





Originally posted by Akragon
Wouldn't this "foot baptism" be a symbol of humility?


Yeah, that would be true too…

It’s right up there with Jesus having someone else baptize himself. Jesus calls us friends, so there’s an element of leading by example, in everything he does. It also shows IMO that He is doing the will of the Father, which is something which Jesus also asks us to do.

- JC



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Joecroft
 



I think the foot baptism is another of those outward sacraments, that is symbolic of the cleaning waters of the Holy Spirit. Jesus was IMO trying to show that they would understand later, because of the outpouring of His Holy Spirit, which is what will make a man/woman clean.


Wouldn't this "foot baptism" be a symbol of humility?


It would; as in my filthy dirt enclayed feet you will wash in humbleness as "you do not know the paths I have walked" and so do the same for you, apparent metaphor, walk in my shoes, sandals, bare, walk in my dust I am a traveler looking for salvation or a God figure upon that beaten path, (WHOS GOT THE BACTINE and BANDAIDS for the Blistering of the FOOTS SOLE).
edit on 9-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by Akragon
 





Originally posted by Akragon
Wouldn't this "foot baptism" be a symbol of humility?


Yeah, that would be true too…

It’s right up there with Jesus having someone else baptize himself. Jesus calls us friends, so there’s an element of leading by example, in everything he does. It also shows IMO that He is doing the will of the Father, which is something which Jesus also asks us to do- JC


Now Joe you must know that John was in line to be the savior, and Jesus was backup recalcitrant (as it happens happenned). I could have babtised Jesus if I realized the function of it. To drown the human and proclaim rebirth (that was the symbiology) by another proclaiming "I HAVE THE POWER TO resurrect you from physical death. The Father is a no show, why is IT having its MINIONS doing ITS bidding?
edit on 9-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
And before Yeshua, no one entered the Kingdom of heaven, am I missing something here, as there are hundreds of civilizations bearing Emperors, Kings, Pharoahs, magistrates priestly humans IN CHARGE that existed long before the Annointed One.


Man...I just love these bonding sessions lol that we have together…I can almost feel that ACME weight of Damocles, hanging over my head…

Technically speaking, its all part the Kingdom, it’s just that further back in time, they most likely were aware of their divine connection to God. Then the “Fall” calamity happened, (fallen Angels etc) and God had to devise a plan to send in Yeshua.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I dont remember past lives as I havent had any, I am fresh and pure as the driven snow.


Best way to be IMO…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I can call myself a veteran human being because I am some years enough into it (to from day one became a VET at day two).


I thought you were younger… you know, due to age sign up requirements to your chosen outfit…lol



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
You realise you have a thread running in the Hall of Human History tapestry (its miles long) that describes each individuals lives built upon pasts and now your present?


Yeah, I’ve seen it, it’s pretty similar to the gun rack, in the Matrix white room, except mine has “TOP SECRET” and "ACCESS DENIED" lol stamped on it….

- JC



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
And before Yeshua, no one entered the Kingdom of heaven, am I missing something here, as there are hundreds of civilizations bearing Emperors, Kings, Pharoahs, magistrates priestly humans IN CHARGE that existed long before the Annointed One.


Man...I just love these bonding sessions lol that we have together…I can almost feel that ACME weight of Damocles, hanging over my head…

Technically speaking, its all part the Kingdom, it’s just that further back in time, they most likely were aware of their divine connection to God. Then the “Fall” calamity happened, (fallen Angels etc) and God had to devise a plan to send in Yeshua.



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I dont remember past lives as I havent had any, I am fresh and pure as the driven snow.


Best way to be IMO…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
I can call myself a veteran human being because I am some years enough into it (to from day one became a VET at day two).


I thought you were younger… you know, due to age sign up requirements to your chosen outfit…lol



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
You realise you have a thread running in the Hall of Human History tapestry (its miles long) that describes each individuals lives built upon pasts and now your present?


Yeah, I’ve seen it, it’s pretty similar to the gun rack, in the Matrix white room, except mine has “TOP SECRET” and "ACCESS DENIED" lol stamped on it…- JC


You cant see your own thread NOT ALLOWed so you gave a truthism, marshmallow fell into the fire before eating. Funny how these thoughtforms (ATS) are called THREADS. Sword of Damocles? no, Roadrunner used ACME's 5000 lb safe dropped from a cliff upon the Wiley Coyote, Batman interviened and pushed that doggy to safety. As to age requirements I didnt actually sign up for the JOB, I drafted myself eons ago (lost all memory and have had to slug it out within this world as an amnesiac). NOT SO ANYMORE; I figured it out, nick of time.
edit on 9-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Now Joe you must know that John was in line to be the savior, and Jesus was backup recalcitrant (as it happens happenned). I could have babtised Jesus if I realized the function of it. To drown the human and proclaim rebirth (that was the symbiology) by another proclaiming "I HAVE THE POWER TO resurrect you from physical death. The Father is a no show, why is IT having its MINIONS doing ITS bidding?


I know nothing of the sort, John said that he wasn’t even fit to tie Yeshuas shoelaces.

The Father showed himself through Yeshua. And those aren’t minions lol... your looking at it from the wrong Angel Angle; those are loving creations of the eternal Father God.

“recalcitrant” interesting word that, funny how it makes no mention, of the type of authority in question…(hey that rimes lol)



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Sword of Damocles? no, Roadrunner used ACME's 5000 lb safe dropped from a cliff upon the Wiley Coyote, Batman interviened and pushed that doggy to safety.


If you have Satan as the Roadrunner, yourself as the Wiley Coyote, then the Holy Spirit would be Batman. Then again you could always switch around the power seats… (DAMOCLES SWORD) and take your chances elsewhere…



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
As to age requirements I didnt actually sign up for the JOB, I drafted myself eons ago (lost all memory and have had to slug it out within this world as an amnesiac). NOT SO ANYMORE; I figured it out, nick of time.


“Drafted” lol

Man, you must be on a serious mission, of some description…Perhaps to boldy go, where no Mermaid investigator, has gone before; go that extra fathom lol so to speak, only you could fathom it out…

- JC



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Joecroft
 



I think the foot baptism is another of those outward sacraments, that is symbolic of the cleaning waters of the Holy Spirit. Jesus was IMO trying to show that they would understand later, because of the outpouring of His Holy Spirit, which is what will make a man/woman clean.


Wouldn't this "foot baptism" be a symbol of humility?




Outwardly yes but it goes way beyond humility. To receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit and for the truth to resurrect inside you, you have to be cleansed not only on the outside of your body (regular water baptism) but inside as well and this is where what is known as the "fire" comes into play. You really feel this inside your being and the cleansing starts in your feet and moves upward. It's the real deal. It's part of the process and what is so fantastic about the whole thing is that it proves Jesus is the Messiah - the Son of God, who resurrects inside his disciple and becomes the Son of Man. No one else has ever taught such things, akragon. It proves he is way more than a prophet and proves he is the only begotten son.



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 



Joe I believe it was Jesus doing all the talking in the OT. I lean towards them all being the same. Water is water but it comes in three forms - liquid, solid and gas. I've heard 2 distinct different voices, so I can't say for 100%. I definitely believe the Gospel of Thomas to be the true words of Christ. I like to read all the old texts too. Whether for a different take on something or to gain a morsel of knowledge is good by me.



posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
reply to post by Joecroft
 



Joe I believe it was Jesus doing all the talking in the OT. I lean towards them all being the same. Water is water but it comes in three forms - liquid, solid and gas. I've heard 2 distinct different voices, so I can't say for 100%. I definitely believe the Gospel of Thomas to be the true words of Christ. I like to read all the old texts too. Whether for a different take on something or to gain a morsel of knowledge is good by me.


how do you believe the gospel of Thomas is Christs words, and believe that Jesus was the one talking in the OT

You do know Thomas is a gnostic work right?




posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
reply to post by Joecroft
 



Joe I believe it was Jesus doing all the talking in the OT. I lean towards them all being the same. Water is water but it comes in three forms - liquid, solid and gas. I've heard 2 distinct different voices, so I can't say for 100%. I definitely believe the Gospel of Thomas to be the true words of Christ. I like to read all the old texts too. Whether for a different take on something or to gain a morsel of knowledge is good by me.


Well that is an AWE-way-KEEN-ing. Im wondering about Thomas, not only those words ring true but also Thomas the Contender also and not to exclude; THE ENTIRE NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY; (the definitive new translation of the Gnostic scriptures).



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Now Joe you must know that John was in line to be the savior, and Jesus was backup recalcitrant (as it happens happenned). I could have babtised Jesus if I realized the function of it. To drown the human and proclaim rebirth (that was the symbiology) by another proclaiming "I HAVE THE POWER TO resurrect you from physical death. The Father is a no show, why is IT having its MINIONS doing ITS bidding?


I know nothing of the sort, John said that he wasn’t even fit to tie Yeshuas shoelaces.
The Father showed himself through Yeshua. And those aren’t minions lol... your looking at it from the wrong Angel Angle; those are loving creations of the eternal Father God.
“recalcitrant” interesting word that, funny how it makes no mention, of the type of authority in question…(hey that rimes lol)



Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Sword of Damocles? no, Roadrunner used ACME's 5000 lb safe dropped from a cliff upon the Wiley Coyote, Batman interviened and pushed that doggy to safety.


If you have Satan as the Roadrunner, yourself as the Wiley Coyote, then the Holy Spirit would be Batman. Then again you could always switch around the power seats… (DAMOCLES SWORD) and take your chances elsewhere…“Drafted” lol Man, you must be on a serious mission, of some description…Perhaps to boldy go, where no Mermaid investigator, has gone before; go that extra fathom lol so to speak, only you could fathom it out…- JC


Fathoms, no, thats depth. You mean Knots which is speed. Speed combined with draft results in uplift, perhaps for some; enlightenment occurs (FLYS IN THE FACE OF FANCY). The only boldly go as I see it results in a reiteration of the fighting regarding/between Peter and Paul's FAT SMELLY PAWS upon the unfortunate creation of the Christian Church and its 40,000 offshoots (WHO IS THE SCRIBNER OF IT). Jesus was not the progenitor AS HE SEES THIS DEBACLE. I would like to know why the FATHER introduced itself (AS JOSEPH) to Mary; a 13 year old virgin raped by HER FATHER God was accepted? and why she was SOLD to a 45 year old WIDOW with 5 and counting other children (INCLUDING JAMES half brother where are the rest) by another woman. Joseph stood aside and let GOD rape this child? Really?
edit on 10-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Fathoms, no, thats depth. You mean Knots which is speed.


I meant Fathoms, as in depth…It’s not about how fast you get there, but if your gona go deeper than deep, then a little speed wouldn’t hurt…(its deep lol)




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The only boldly go as I see it results in a reiteration of the fighting regarding/between Peter and Paul's FAT SMELLY PAWS upon the unfortunate creation of the Christian Church and its 40,000 offshoots (WHO IS THE SCRIBNER OF IT).


I can almost feel the love lol

Maybe it’s the sheer eloquence and poise found deep within your writings…

Everyone makes mistakes; you just gota weed out those errors and search for the higher truths. Otherwise you’ll always be throwing out the baby, with the kitchen sink, and everything else along with it…




Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Jesus was not the progenitor AS HE SEES THIS DEBACLE. I would like to know why the FATHER introduced itself (AS JOSEPH) to Mary; a 13 year old virgin raped by HER FATHER God was accepted? and why she was SOLD to a 45 year old WIDOW with 5 and counting other children (INCLUDING JAMES half brother where are the rest) by another woman. Joseph stood aside and let GOD rape this child? Really?



I believe the term Virgin for Mary, was referring to the fact that she was an unmarried woman. I personally don’t believe in the virgin birth. But if the virgin birth was true, then I guess the spirit would have gently entered Mary... so it can hardly be described as rape.


- JC



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 


It gets even better if you really want to have fun with the verses.

Please God don't send me to hell for this one, it's all in fun, and I believe you to have a sense of humor, but I'm pretty sure I can't be proven wrong using scripture alone.


The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary. Jesus is the Holy Spirit. I will let you come up with the rest.

This is what the book says, and I believe every word of it. Anyone "see" how silly religion can be when taken out of context?



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by Joecroft
 


It gets even better if you really want to have fun with the verses.

Please God don't send me to hell for this one, it's all in fun, and I believe you to have a sense of humor, but I'm pretty sure I can't be proven wrong using scripture alone.

The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary. Jesus is the Holy Spirit. I will let you come up with the rest.
This is what the book says, and I believe every word of it. Anyone "see" how silly religion can be when taken out of context?


Not sure there is ANY context. Mary (at 13 but of childbearing age) was a minor. Joseph at 45 (an old man at that age Jobviously a pedephile) bought HER from whom and why. Alright would you allow your nubian wifely virgin be raped by the Holy Spirit? Jesus as the prodgeny, He didnt rape his MOTHER. Jesus was a man that as a Jewish Rabbi would have been stoned to death by HIS OWN PEOPLE, Never married (would have been concidered an ABERATION). Come on, A healthy man that ignores family regeneration IS UNHEARD OF, he would have been stoned as NON-COMPLIANT disregarding the RULES AS from the House of DAVIDIAN would/should have dont everything to have children to progress this PRIME blood linage. NOTHING MAKES SENSE. As the Son of God SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO BEAR CHILDREN IN WITNESS TO THE FAITH
edit on 10-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


I used to agree with what I think you are saying

but I don't put much faith in the flesh anymore.



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


I used to agree with what I think you are saying

but I don't put much faith in the flesh anymore.


Is that a bad thing, not my intent, I just question things. no intention to hurt or ruin someones day, I do not hold that kind of power. Lets go get some icecream and cake, Im not a heartbreaker. Why do you not put much faith in the fesh anymore?
edit on 10-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join