It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious spot on radar but it's not smoke or rain -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Look what i find on google,, Still Huntsville Alabama :

It's a CHEMTRAIL BACK THERE!! January 2013
www.ctvnews.ca...
edit on 5-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Stop.

That's from January. The radar image doesn't even resemble anything like that. It's not a chem-blob, either. I'm not trying to be mean - but your post above is ridiculous. Just because the story is from Huntsville, AL. and involves an airplane, doesn't mean it's related to the topic at hand. You even circled the con-trails and location of the picture, from the irrelevant story.

Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

no no no..Thats mean some how or some times they spray it too in that area..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

any investigation requires eyball Mk I

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

That my friend is a Radiation Hot Spot, either on the ground or going over in the sky, could be from Japan, or a nuclear power site in USA, but def Radiation hot spot.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Originally posted by cheesy
no no no..Thats mean some how or some times they spray it too in that area..

Even if it were toxic chemicals; this has nothing to do with chem-trails.

And just so you know, those can be seen all over the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Alright You Won ahahahaha

but nothing happen there until now..still mystery yey??

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Time lapse video of the area Brad Travis posted earlier.

Brad Travis, Meteorologist: Here is a time lapse over the area where the radar signature originated from today.

Video (Facebook)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Not sure if this is relevant or not, but there is a nuclear power plant 40 miles from Huntsville. Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant in Athens, AL.

Nuclear Map

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The Echo was centered near the Raytheon building, a company that specializes in the building of security and defense systems. They recently opened up a new missile plant in Huntsville, and also signed a contract to design and construct a new Air-Force radar system.

My guess is that this was a Military test, and we may never receive an 'official' explanation.

edit on 5-6-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
Time lapse video of the area Brad Travis posted earlier.

Brad Travis, Meteorologist: Here is a time lapse over the area where the radar signature originated from today.

Video (Facebook)

Video was very interesting. Can't say I have ever seen a cloud do what that cloud seemed to be doing.

edit on 6/5/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
Look what i find on google,, Still Huntsville Alabama :

www.ctvnews.ca...

This post is a classic example of why I hardly ever come to or participate in this website anymore.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I hate to blow everyone's bubble here, but this happens to a smaller degree all the time. I can't start to count the number of times I have seen "ground clutter" (at least that's the official story) over Redstone. The only difference is the intensity; this one does seem to be much more intense than normal.

Here's the deal: Redstone Arsenal pretty much is a part of NASA. That area is home to the University of Alabama Huntsville, Wyle Laboratories, McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, and a couple hundred other high-tech firms that work closely with NASA to develop most anything you can imagine. UAH is one of the top engineering schools in the country and works closely with Redstone, NASA, and the companies in the area. If it's high-tech, it probably was in Huntsville at one time, and if it's high-tech military or space, it was in Huntsville at one time.

There is no telling what happened. Maybe an experiment went awry and took a minute to get under control? Maybe they released something, maybe it was just a scheduled test. But with the brainpower in that area and the resources they have there, I don't think anyone has to worry.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

dont get to much..haha...

very funy guy here..

ats mod will kick my a** becouse of your words dude ...hahaha kidding..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Electromagnetic bubble. It can energize clouds so they show up more. Some sort of high energy power plant around?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Nope... only power plants in the vicinity are Brown's Ferry Nuclear Plant west of Athens, Guntersville Dam Hydro Plant in Guntersville to the south, and Widow's Creek Steam Plant to the East, all at least 50 miles away.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Not sure if this is relevant or not, but there is a nuclear power plant 40 miles from Huntsville. Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant in Athens, AL.

Nuclear Map

Common sense would be looking at This, more than all the other theories...wasn't this region The region of the mass bird die offs last year?

With all the nuclear fall out, in low and high concentrations, along with other pollutants, mining, etc., it wouldn't be surprising in the least for there to be air anamolies in pockets here and there that will increase...it's like,

If you smoke cigs in a room, over time you'll see pockets of residue in certain areas of the ceiling, not all over mind you, but in concentrated areas, where drafts carry concentrations of smoke, etc. over a period of time. So whatever it is,

It's obviously coming from the ground not to far from...doesn't have to be Directly under it either, because smoke in a room works like that, so, apparently

Something is or has been slowly leaking into the air, possibly mixing with other compounds, and is leaving tell tale signs,

I'd suspect the nuclear and would be looking there for ground concentration levels. I'm no scientist, but it would seem more the practical theory.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by rickymouse

Nope... only power plants in the vicinity are Brown's Ferry Nuclear Plant west of Athens, Guntersville Dam Hydro Plant in Guntersville to the south, and Widow's Creek Steam Plant to the East, all at least 50 miles away.

TheRedneck

Funny thing about steam, is in the air, especially if there is any salt levels, it too has some weird effects with residue and any air pollutants...and not directly underneath it either. Observe a humidifier/hot or cold, with any kind of smoke...

My husband smokes a pipe so I observe these types of yes weird things. And wonder about them, but humidity, leaves traces of patterns on woods, etc., gas residue/oil too, like in a kitchen, with residue near vents,

You don't notice these things at once, it usually takes some time for enough to collect to leave marks where shown EXCEPT for any kind of Humidity with steam, which is why in kitchens one has to clean them more often if you cook a lot, etc.,

Again I'm not a scientist and couldn't break it down like how it all works, but steam on one side, nuclear fallout on the other, mix the two, eventually combined and who knows what else is released in the air in that area, you get a residue,

Until its wiped up or blows away,

Anyway My point is, observing how particles work inside a house, room, what have you without wind, could use a fan I suppose, gases, dust, aerosols, etc they dont just like magically go away over time, but they stick to some surface, then wind up in water once cleaned up, etc. so take That sequence, apply it to Nature, outdoors, trees and greenery can only filter so much...cut That down for cement/development and well you cut down on natures housecleaning so to speak,

Keep pumping aerosols and chemicals/nuclear into the air, it eventually has to collect and go somewhere, eventually back I to ground/water to be evaporated into again. I wouldn't think it simply breaks down, if anything, as compounded, just becomes more toxic?

With That in mind, Nature, left to Her Own WISDOM, had it worked out with a Balance that kept things, life, in Working order, balanced, etc...when we Mess with that thinking we can do better...

We screw it all up. Fix this mistake, that mistake, and all we do is play catch up...foolishness really. Yes we have more "comfort" etc., along with more "Depravity" but..at what Costs?

edit on 5-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I tend to think it was some EMR from something going on in R&D at Redstone or Raytheon.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I first saw something about this on Facebook from dutchsinse this morning and came here to see what people were figuring out. (Yes, I know there are mixed opinions of dutchsinse here on ATS...)

He linked to an article and discussion on alabamatruth.com. The site may not sound like the most objective or reliable source, but the article seems to do a pretty good job of collating comments from some of the local TV or radio meterologists trying to figure it out:

SOURCE

Has a secret been blown at Redstone Arsenal? Mysterious Radar blip spotted in Huntsville AL

Here is what Local Expert Meteorologist, James Spann had to say:

"THIS AFTERNOON: A quiet weather day for the northern half of Alabama… the only issue is the “mystery echo” on the Hytop radar over Huntsville near Redstone Arsenal…

The sky over Huntsville is mostly clear, and there are no controlled burns, and the radar echo doesn’t look like chaff deployed from military aircraft. We will keep working it, but for now it remains a mystery.

Down south, we have seen a few scattered storms over the southern half of the state, but they are widely spaced."

~alabamawx.com

...valleywx.com:

"No, we don’t know what that blob on radar is over West Huntsville this afternoon. It’s centered near the northwest edge of Redstone Arsenal close to Zierdt Road and Madison Boulevard/I-565:

Reflectivity - it's not RAIN!

Correlation Coefficient - what ever it is, it's not uniform in consistency and orientation.

What we do know is there is no smoke, the sky is clear (underneath a few passing clouds), and it’s not rain.My guess is that we won’t ever find out what it is because it’s probably a result of a military test.

4:50 PM Update: I just got off the phone with Bill Yell at Huntsville Utilities, and it appears that this mystery blob could be the result of a damaged substation in the Madison or West Huntsville area. Huntsville Utilities is sending out a person with a spectral analyzer to see if indeed there is some kind of frequency being generated at the substation that would “trick” the radar into thinking there is something there.

6:00 PM Update: Just got a note from Bill at Huntsville Utilities; they found no damage or strange frequency coming from the substation. Back to the drawing board…"

From WBRC

"Note the high-reflectivity radar echoes over Madison County, just NE of the HSV Airport. It is not a thunderstorm. It is not even raining up there. People have reported white feathery material falling from the sky on a road near Redstone Arsenal. A source at UAH told me that NASA called Redstone to ask what was going on, and they had no comment other than “there are no prescribed burns today”, referring to burning of trees, grass, trash, etc.

The radar echoes are likely chaff, the material dropped by U.S. military aircraft to make it look like there are airplanes where there are not any. This helps hide our airplanes from attack by enemy fighters and missiles. I don’t know for sure what it is. I have seen chaff on radar before. It is usually not this intense, however."

-Dr. Tim Coleman- Fox 6 Birmingham AL

More at: SOURCE

And from comments on the article, it turns out there are quite a few companies with facilities located near the center of the anomaly. Here are just a few of those that might logically be involved in whatever caused the radar anomaly:

Raytheon,
BAE Systems (prime contractor/designer/builder of HAARP in Alaska)
deciBel Research (radar systems for the military)

There are more as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join