It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Actually, if you read more of the story the mother of the children wrote a paper once to a neighbor telling him she was terrified of her husband, the NAZI, who threatened to kill her. The older son threatens to kill people which he obviously learned from the father, this is why his kids were taken from him.

I believe there are cases where the states makes the mistake to take children away when the children really were in no danger, but in this case, this NAZI father seems to be, or want to be as much of a monster as the real NAZIS.
edit on 5-6-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

For him, ze custody ist over.

What a wally, a parent who cares more about his politics than his children and their future, deserves to lose them.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Right on with that. I agree with others here in the most general way that a parents own hobbies and interests, however warped, don't justify removing kids from the home. However, as you note, this guy has a history of domestic violence, threats of violence to his own family and kids who project their own threats against others outside the home.

You know what this has made me think of from the moment I saw him prancing around in a mistmatched costume like some proud peacock?

I think the whole Nazi genre is a wickedly dangerous thing to young minds. A few who have come and gone at ATS here have shown that true, as well, IMO.

For a kid, without the context of evil that went with it, the ultimate power and life/death determination the average Nazi Officer is 'depicted' as having without oversight or higher authority to answer to, must be attractive to the point of intoxicating. Hence...why I think it can be a terribly destructive influence if one side is shown without the other. I think it's safe to say Dear 'Ol Dad here didn't focus long on the evils of what he obviously loves so much ...and his son, out threatening the lives of others like it's free, learned the intended lessons too well. At least they got the younger ones out before the apparent violent streak carried to them?
edit on 5-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
By trying to look like Hitler doesn't help to get your way...Just ask this teapot how far it got...

It's a kettle,the teapot was deemed to be racially unpure!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh I'm willing to bet good money he is absolutely teaching his son Adolf Hitler to hate anyone who doesn't fit the Aryan profile.

So?

Do you believe everything your parents do? Or, at some point, did you make up your own mind? See.... I have no doubt little Adolf is equally capable, no matter what beliefs are pushed on him. But, this is no different than a Catholic sending their kid to church or Catholic School to push their beliefs on the kid. Just because the beliefs aren't mainstream (and are ignorant and hateful)....they aren't illegal. And, when it comes to taking away parental rights, what is LEGAL should be the decider, not some abstract morality.

As for abuse allegations, if there isn't enough meat to charge the man, then there shouldn't be enough meat to it to justify countering his parental rights either.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
I bet the judge was Fuhrerious.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Little Adolf is only seven years old and he's threatened people's lives.

I'm all for family services stepping in when there is proof of mental abuse and not just physical.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
While you judge me by my outward appearance I am silently doing the same to you, even though there's a ninety-percent chance that in both cases our assumptions are wrong. - Richelle E. Goodrich

A good motto to digest, is the adage: "As a man thinketh so is he"

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm sorry, but it should take more than giving your kid a crappy name, for the state to take your kids away. In the article, there was some claim of abuse, but no mention of charges. I'm sorry, but if there isn't enough evidence to charge the guy, then there certainly shouldn't be enough to remove the kids from the home.

Sure, the guy is an idiot, but last I checked, that was not against the law. Of course, his choice of court attire is not exactly bright....or is it? From the attention, he just may get something out of this whole deal.

This is local news for me. I remember the children being taken away in 2009 because of their names. There were allegations, but no charges. Just alot of tsk-tsk'ing.

I'm not saying the guy is a rocket scientist. But here's the tightrope I'm stuck walking: if there aren't any charges then allow the man his children vs. if the guy sincerely felt desparate to see his children he'd have worn a suit. And now that I've re-read that sentence 81 times, I must say charge him, or let him see his kids. If dad wants to wear a dress, let him feel like a fabulous dress-wearing dad.

I don't know how some people live as long as they do given their likelihood of just forgetting to drink water for several days because they simply were too stupid to remember the significance of thirst.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That is a good point.

Lot's of kids tend to rebel against their parents, it's not deemed 'cool' to like what your parents are in to, especially if they try and force it on you. This kid could turn out to be completely anti-nazi.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama23

Your racial insecurity is showing.

How was your comment relevant to what I said?

edit on 5-6-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Next kid i have will be named:

Adolf Barrack Obama Hitler

So My question is: Did they change the children's names after they took the kids?

It shouldn't matter what you name the kids. It should only matter if they had proof of abuse which i don't see here.

This is a case of Racism by the New Jersey authorities.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The charity of women continues to amaze me. You can be broke, crazy or loony as #### and there will still be some woman out there willing to spawn your offspring into Society.

No surprise she speed breeds 4 kids w/ the dude and then decides he's an abusive husband, terminates all her rights to the kids and vanishes (probably without paying a dime of support).

Who needs soap operas or Jerry Springer? We've got Jersey....!

No surprise the kid named Adolph Hitler is threatening to kill people, can you imagine the roster or crap that kid takes on a daily basis?

Unfortunately it's not really legal to seize kids cause Dad's a moron and gave them a name guaranteed to get their asses kicked. They can always change that name someday.

If Dad's that bad they can always go to court to be emancipated. Unless there's good reason to believe Nazi dad is going to beat them or cause other permanent harm (bad politics and fashion really don't count) they should probably give him back his kids and stop trying to fire up the natives.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
heres a short video -

I think if he was really truly serious about putting his kids first then he would'nt have went for the 'shock and awe ' factor, and would not have wanted anything to upset his custody battle.

That should be obvious to anyone. Should.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If it wasn't so appalling its funny..

And to the person who said that it was bad they took his kids for calling them 'silly names' then please wake up, this isn't about silly names, this is about an unnatural lifestyle based on an a rather evil man. Lets just take it ahead a few years and imagine that he trains the child to hate Jews and gas them as part of the Hitler way.

Still ok?

Him and Ava his partner (didn't see her real name but she dresses like Ava, may they throw away the idea of giving him and her kids and kick them out of court.

In this man and womans surreal world this all seems fine and its ANYTHING but fine.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Little Adolf is only seven years old and he's threatened people's lives.

I'm all for family services stepping in when there is proof of mental abuse and not just physical.

Stepping in is one thing. Perpetual separation, with no end in sight, and with no deadlines for reunification based on prescribed actions on the part of the parent though, are not only unethical, but unconstitutional.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

And to the person who said that it was bad they took his kids for calling them 'silly names' then please wake up, this isn't about silly names, this is about an unnatural lifestyle based on an a rather evil man. Lets just take it ahead a few years and imagine that he trains the child to hate Jews and gas them as part of the Hitler way.

Still ok?

Yes, it is ok if he is taught to hate. There is nothing illegal about it. We may feel it is morally wrong and ignorant, but it is not illegal (and chances are, the kid's natural rebel tendencies are going to cause it to backfire anyhow). Now, if he teaches the kid to commit crimes based on that hate, THEN he's committed a crime, and there is basis for removal.

My point is that there has to be something very concrete and solid to justify removing a kid from a home. Sadly, this is NOT the case, and I've seen this first hand with someone close to me, so I know exactly what I'm talking about here. This person never even had charges of any kind filed against them (nor was there any basis to do so), yet the children were removed indefinitely, and with no deadline (all because someone called as a revenge prank), no plan for reunification, and even the lawyers told her that sad as it is, there is simply not much that can be done once they've decided to go that far.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

By trying to look like Hitler doesn't help to get your way...Just ask this teapot how far it got...

lol...good comeback!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Did a search on Google, nazi party uniforms are brown, could not find anything that looked like the crap that idiot is wearing, I doubt he's ever seen a real uniform of any sort, anyway, good for a laugh

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

lol...good comeback!!!

Hitler drank tea.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join