It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mideast
You do define Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorists , but they are fighting against oppressors and occupiers.

:shk: No .. they are murdering thugs who are backed by the totalitarian Iranian government.
Just face it. Your government isn't innocent. It meddles in other countries and has a lot of
blood on it's hands. Neda Agha-Soltan was murdered by them. Countless innocent Iranians
are in prisons over there being tortured and murdered. The Iranian government is evil.

Neda Agha Sultan was a musician who was killed by terrorists.

They turned her into an icon.

She was no politician.

So the govt didn't have to kill her.

And suppose that it wants to kill her , they wouldn't kill her on the streets.

You and your friends ignore the lines which is 100% true and just take some sentences and use it for replying.

You are not here to argue or discus. You are here to speak.

There are few fair and open mind members here on this website.

And certainly you are not one of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So the govt didn't have to kill her.

Sorry, but you are wrong.

A Basij militia member killed her. It wouldn't surprise me that the 'official" story is suppressed in Iran, and those that support this regime are fed the official BS. We have talked before Mideast, and I have shown you that Iran's elections are ONLY supported by who the Ayatollah picks, not who the people pick.

To say the Government didn't have a hand in killing her, is false. If you get a chance watch the HBO special on her.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We have talked before Mideast, and I have shown you that Iran's elections are ONLY supported by who the Ayatollah picks, not who the people pick.

Yes , but I think it is the people who have chosen Ayatollah and this kind of regime.

And people didn't protest to change regime or something.

They protested because their candidate was manipulating them.(I voted for him and I believed in him after election , but I found out the truth and the western plans for Iran)

which path to persia I may add that they have changed their article. the main one is about 1.17 MB.

And the more people learned about his lies , the more people left him for his own.

That is what happened in 2009 post election events , but western media said people were demanding to change the regime.

That wasn't true , even some people got killed , some people were treated badly , but not all the protesters wanted a regime change.

That is my point. + I will look at the documentary , but I should tell you that some documentaries were made by pro-regime people in Iran. They worth looking at ,too. Keeps mind open.

I have seen numerous docs on her , but I haven't seen HBO.

We may discuss it later.

صلح
edit on 9-6-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

As here in the West, we are FORCED to choose and pick sides. That truly is not free, as its the same in Iran.

The Leaders of the World want to hold their power, at whatever the costs.

The problem with Iran is the mixture of Religion and Politics. It just doesn't work in the real World, because ones view of their religion might mean something totally different to someone in the same religion.

When it comes to the suspect, he was influenced by those who would rather use "extreme" then believe in the true teachings of God. MHO

صلح

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Then what do you call it when armored vehicles are rolling down the streets and people are being kicked out of their homes without a warrant? National Security?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

She was murdered by YOUR Iranian government... the government that you continually act as a propaganda mouthpiece for. New York Times She was killed by an Iranian government sniper who shot her from a roof top with a single shot to the heart. And then the Iranian government did not allow public funerals for any of the victims of the Iranian governments murder spree.

The relative said the government had ordered the family to bury Ms. Agha-Soltan immediately and barred family members from holding a memorial service.

The paramilitary forces were quick to stop memorial services elsewhere, too. More than a dozen bearded men on motorcycles dispersed nearly 70 people gathered outside Niloofar mosque on Monday. Authorities ordered the mosques not to hold services for any victims of the demonstrations over the past few days.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

There are few fair and open mind members here on this website.
And certainly you are not one of them.

... says the guy from Iran who parrots the official totalitarian Iranian government propaganda.

Originally posted by sonnny1
To say the Government didn't have a hand in killing her, is false. If you get a chance watch the HBO special on her.

Mideast doesn't have free internet/TV access.
He is in Iran and the government there restricts (and re-writes) facts before the people get to see it.

reply to post by Deetermined

Hope losing your eyes helps you.

Is that some kind of bizarre threat?

None of the pro-Iranian rhetoric has anything to do with the topic.
And actually, the OP who started this topic has been debunked.
So the topic is dead anyways. The thread can be closed.

edit on 6/10/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She was killed by an Iranian government sniper who shot her from a roof top with a single shot to the heart.

the government that you continually act as a propaganda mouthpiece for.

No I don't . I speak the truth.

But you want to twist it your own way.

And you seem so brainwashed that you always trust in what western MSM tells you.

Yeah , he was shot from a roof top , she was so important to Iranian govt , She knew something.

Why ? Because a foreigner none-fair far from the facts says so.

Don't bother much , just fall for your media the way you were rise to do.

Back the army , support the troops and get your army to Iran and kill us all.

And see who is liar and who is truther in the other side.

The truth is that I don't back what my govt may have done , but I don't accept what your biased MSM interprets from the events inside Iran.

You don't have enough proofs and you just repeat what your MSM has been spoon feeding you.

Means that I don't fall for what your MSM tells to all the people around the world.

I accept and respect the truth.

None of the pro-Iranian rhetoric has anything to do with the topic. And actually, the OP who started this topic has been debunked. So the topic is dead anyways. The thread can be closed.

So , you mean that I should stop replying what you accuse me of ?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Mideast, you're little fire breathing emoticons all over ATS says it all.

We know where the hate comes from that you always deny.

It's so branded on your subconscious that you don't even realize it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by mideast

Mideast, you're little fire breathing emoticons all over ATS says it all.

We know where the hate comes from that you always deny.

It's so branded on your subconscious that you don't even realize it.

What ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join