It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
To me it is quite clear that he is guilty because of the things he did not do. I am referring to the time after the bombing when he was hiding. Did he ever try to clear his name or plead his case. He had ample opportunity in which an innocent person would have. Add that with all the rest of the evidence and you have guilt. The main question i have is if there are people in the U.S. that paved the way for this bs.

Did you hear the part where the brothers heard they were being looked for and turned themselves in to the campus police?? Who was then shot by the police who came to get them?? What would you do once you knew they wanted you dead?

Why not look at the true history of these boys? They showed none of the signs always shown by radical religious fanatics. They were involved in life and school. The dead boy was hoping for the Olympics and had a good chance.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skjord
I just want to know why the supposed video of them planting the bombs is not being released.

Again .. read the links provided. An EYEWITNESS (who got his legs blown off) even IDd the bomber ... and he saw the bomber put the bomb right next to him at the race.

BTW .. what part of 'the bombers threw a pressure cooker bomb at dozens of cops and civilian eyewitness' dont' you all get? Comeon ... it's all there ...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know and I am posting this in bold because, you know, you are apparently having difficulty reading so I have to make it easier for you.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

You really don't even take into account that untill proven guilty in the court of law,all accused are innocent .

That's not quite true. In the US, guilt or innocence does not apply until a verdict is reached. Until that time, all defendants are deemed to be "probably guilty".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Judging someone and "their fate in the after life" must make one feel very superior. What religion is that from?

Don't even bother trying the guilt thing. It won't work.
Unrepentant mass murderers don't go to heaven. It's just that simple.

How would you feel if those were your kids?

If my adult children mass murdered people and gave serious injury to over 200 others ... I'd be broken hearted and hopefully I wouldn't be making excuses for them and I hope I wouldn't be in denial. But then again ... I'm not a Jihadi/Thief like the mother of those two murders is. Lovely woman ... wanted on grand theft charges and for jumping bail ... abandoned her children in the USA and flew half way around the world ... then trashes the USA which took her in and helped support her when she wanted to leave Chechnya. Lovely, lovely woman. (sarcasm fully intended)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But try calling idiot muslim extremists "idiot muslim extremists" and the shrill bleating raises in pitch to such a degree that dogs and dolphins get ear aches!

I don't think that sentence is the problem. The problem is calling someone any kind of extremist when you have NO PROOF! When it is aimed at an individual you don't know it becomes racist or at the very least prejudice!

It would be as racists still if they said Christian extremist or any other kind if the majority of those religions were the same race.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Why not look at the true history of these boys?

Yes ... lets look at how the older brother made his trip to Russia and how he trained with terrorists. His trip was such a red flag that Russia contacted the USA and said we should watch out for him. And lets look at the Jihadi Mom and her influence.

They showed none of the signs always shown by radical religious fanatics. .

1 - Yes they did. Russia saw it. It was there.
2 - Terrorists in the west dont' go around with a sign hung around their neck saying that they are jihadi. They try to blend in so they can do their murders without being hindered. It's usually only AFTER the terrorist attack that the terrorists activities and attitudes come to the light.

link   

Originally posted by MajorAce
The NY post ran a picture of two guy's they thought maybe suspects .The first thing the guys did is came out and said "We had nothing to do with it". So unless the brothers were already in custody and the guys that were chased though the streets of Boston were actors ,they did a very poor job of proclaiming their innocence.

Oddly a look alike for one brother is found to have been dead since just a week before and a look alike for the other is stripped in the streets...something strange happening all over the place.

link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Racism has nothing to do with religion, would you people please stop associating the two??

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So why was their friend being questioned murdered?

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by NickDC202
I'm beginning to wonder if the Tsarnaev brothers were working for the US government in some capacity ..

The brothers were idiot radical muslim terrorists. Pure and simple.
There are a lot of them in the world. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar .. ya' know?

Agreed 100% on this. It goes back to what we see a lot here lately. Horrible events need explaining so people can feel comfy in the knowledge it will always be 'someone else' it happens to. If an elaborate conspiracy theory can be erected around the horrible event, it's easy to say "TPTB" would never bother with such a big effort where he/she personally lives...so the world is safe again and all is well.

Unfortunately, you're right. A cigar is just a cigar at times and murderous scum really are just worthless killers at times. That blows the whole "can't happen near me" theory though, since those types can pop up anywhere. I think that's honestly more than some can/are willing to face in life.

(Hands over a pair of rosey red glasses) Here, try a pair...They make everything look like someone else's conspiracy problem and no threat to us personally in life.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The problem is calling someone any kind of extremist when you have NO PROOF! When it is aimed at an individual you don't know it becomes racist or at the very least prejudice

The proof is the dead people. The proof is the 200+ severely injured people.
The proof is all the damage from the bomb blasts. The proof is the CONFESSION.
The proof is the film footage of the bombers taken during the execution of the bombing.
The proof is the eyewitness statements about the brother planting the bomb next to the victim.
The proof is the dozens upon dozens of eyewitness' who saw the brothers throw the
pressure cooker bomb at the police and civilians.

And no .. there is nothing even remotely 'racist' about stating the facts. That's absurd.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So why was their friend being questioned murdered?]

He wasn't murdered. The man was a martial arts expert and the investigator was attacked.
The investigator had every right to protect himself. There was no reason for the investigator to
'murder' him.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

American Justice ?

Will it fail or will it prevail ?

What American justice? The kind where peoples homes are taken away because the city can claim higher taxes on what someone else wants to build on your property? Where cheaters and thieves on a higher level then me can get off scott free? Bankers and politicians and corporate owners can abuse the system?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Toss a table at an agent and then go for a weapon ... yeah, chances are you're getting shot.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The FBI is still working on producing that video, had a few hang ups since they killed their look alike they were hoping to force make it.

Originally posted by Skjord

Flyersfan, can you provide the supposed video that caught the alleged suspect plating the bomb? Why isn't the video being released? National security? Unfortunately it's the same thing with the FBI confiscating the video of a hotel surveillance camera capturing the Pentagon bombing on 9/11.

People who ultimately buy what they're being told on the TV is just as bad as someone yelling conspiracy. If theirs a video of the actual bombing, why is it being confiscated? Why can't the public see it? It's my tax dollars, I should be able to watch the video. It has nothing to do with National Security. Truth does not fear investigation.

Also, to others, the reason why people yell conspiracy, is most likely because of Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin. History tends to repeat itself. But it's not so much necessarily who really did the bombing, it's what happens afterwards, what bills are being passed and etc.

What happened after the bombing was more important then the bombing itself, which was a Martial Law in Boston. That's what people should be worried about.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
More likely would be they hired the older boy to help them with a "drill".

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

It would be naive to think that in this case. I personally wonder if the fbi might not have pushed the brothers into radicalism (same as they do so many others) and then lost track of the boys who ended up using real bombs instead of being given phonies by an agency. Just a theory. I just find it very peculier that the fbi/cia were told about these potential terrorists, checked into them, and then forgot them? Yeah right. If anything I think they would seize the opportunity to set up another "win." Especially if they thought they could turn these guys.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So why was their friend being questioned murdered?]

He wasn't murdered. The man was a martial arts expert and the investigator was attacked.
The investigator had every right to protect himself. There was no reason for the investigator to
'murder' him.

It was first reported that one of the officers was stabbed by the guy. Now the FBI are not so sure that even happened. Don't you think it's odd they said he was just about to sign a confession about being involved in that triple homicide? I think it's odd they try to claim that two people they recently killed were behind the unsolved murder. It's just a little too convenient.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

Instead he told them to remove the evidence. Wake up cause in his heart he wishes it was all of us that died.
reply to post by deadeyedick

How do you know this? Did he say this on Tv personally? i want to see him say it then ill believe it, so please show me your source for this claim

abcnews.go.com... on-bombing-case-cops/story?id=19077198#.Ua9v5dK-rRY
This is a good summery of some of the court evidence mounting against him.
and here is most likely his twitter acc.www.theverge.com... itter-account-boston-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-found

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The FBI is still working on producing that video, had a few hang ups since they killed their look alike they were hoping to force make it.

More likely would be they hired the older boy to help them with a "drill".

More likely these two were just what Russia warned us about ... radical Islamic terrorists.
The evidence is overwhelming and has been provided to you. Continue to close your eyes and
spout nonsensical extreme conspiracy theories if you wish.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by leostokes

Oh for the love of Pete .... dude .... HE CONFESSED and the eye witness who had his legs blown off saw the bomber plant the bomb next to him and so the victim ID'd the bomber .. and they threw a pressure cooker bomb at the cops, a situation that had dozens upon dozens of eye witness'.

They found 5 other bombs...who placed those. The pressure cookers are large and heavy btw. You don't toss them like a grenade. They were on the run...what they had another "complicated" remote device to use as they threw it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join