It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by 23432

I said he practiced it in an extreme manner...
what is the point you are trying to make?

Point is all the evidence is circumstantial and the confession is a Hearsay .

Remember , it is not what you KNOW but what you can PROVE .

That is the LAW .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I am very, very ill yet I don't feel the need to act like an idiot and kill innocent people.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
Point is all the evidence is circumstantial and the confession is a Hearsay .

No. The evidence is solid. Dozens of police and civilian witness saw and experienced the pressure cooker bomb that the brothers threw at the police in an escape attempt. The victim who had his legs blown off ID'd the suspect and gave testimony that he saw the bomber put the bomb down next to him. That's not 'circumstantial'. That's solid.

The confession isn't hearsay. It is on record legally. It happened.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

They're all in on it, didn't you know?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

I am very, very ill yet I don't feel the need to act like an idiot and kill innocent people.

Condemnation without hearing both sides is not what I call an American characteristic behaviour .

I am not sure about his guilt untill I hear what he has to say in the court of law .

Even a condemned man has his say , right ?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I'm not interested in his rationalizations.

These people did nothing to him, and even if they did it does not warrant his behavior in any way. What if it was one of your own family members that was dismembered or killed? Would you give him a pass?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

I'm not interested in his rationalizations.

These people did nothing to him, and even if they did it does not warrant his behavior in any way. What if it was one of your own family members that was dismembered or killed? Would you give him a pass?

You may have the luxury of not being interested in his DEFENCE but JUSTICE can't afford such a cavalier attitude .
Perhaps you are under the impression that I would give them a free pass or something .
Nothing can be further from the truth .

edit on 5-6-2013 by 23432 because: add

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Let's just gloss over the justice for the victims then, shall we?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

Let's just gloss over the justice for the victims then, shall we?

How did you arrive at that conclusion is only known to you perhaps .
You really don't even take into account that untill proven guilty in the court of law,all accused are innocent .
Wait untill the court day and we will talk about the guilt or innocence of these brothers .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

An admission of guilt is just that - however, it seems like you want me to entertain the reasons why and quite frankly I don't care what they might be, it still does not excuse what he's done.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

An admission of guilt is just that - however, it seems like you want me to entertain the reasons why and quite frankly I don't care what they might be, it still does not excuse what he's done.

Admission of guilt under duress & stress is not admissable in the court of law either . No one heard him admit to anything but some unnamed official somewhere told everyone that he confessed .
I will take a pinch of salt with that statement because simply put one should always question authority .
I think there is a conspiracy somewhere in this saga .
But then again , this is a conspiracy site after all .

If there is no conspiracy and he is guilty then he may burn in hell .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Admission of guilt under duress & stress is not admissable in the court of law either . No one heard him admit to anything but some unnamed official somewhere told everyone that he confessed .

That depends. Supposedly he scrawled out a message on the inside of the boat he was hiding in when they found him. We'll see.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

That's basically been my point this entire time. IF, by some miracle, despite mounting evidence, he is found innocent on all charges then you may serve me up a crow pot pie that I will gladly eat with gusto.

However, if he is in fact guilty but tries to claim some excuse or another on why he deserves a pass, then it really makes no difference to me, he did it and the families deserve justice.

As it stands now, it seems like he owns up to doing it, and there are tons of witnesses to what happened. Lest they all are discredited, he has not a leg to stand on.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

That's basically been my point this entire time. IF, by some miracle, despite mounting evidence, he is found innocent on all charges then you may serve me up a crow pot pie that I will gladly eat with gusto.

I am pretty sure that this boy and his brother were used as patsy by some foreign intelligence agency .
If you knew how intelligence agencies operate within these circles , you would also grow some suspicions imho.

However, if he is in fact guilty but tries to claim some excuse or another on why he deserves a pass, then it really makes no difference to me, he did it and the families deserve justice.

If his excuse and claim is that he was cooperating with security services for a drill , then what ? Do you go on to look into it ?
Do you know how many different foreign agencies are in operation in USA at a given time ?
Families do deserve justice ALL THE WAY . If he is a patsy , what is the use of hanging the patsy and claiming that the justice is done .

As it stands now, it seems like he owns up to doing it, and there are tons of witnesses to what happened. Lest they all are discredited, he has not a leg to stand on.

If he believed that he was cooperating with the security services while planting the bag then what conclusions the evidence brings about ?
All the witnesses evidence can be nullified because of it . Benefit of the doubt is given to defender and the eyewitness evidence becomes void in proving his guilt .
Of course at this point all this is speculation and digital content creation ,simultaneously .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

That's an incredible amount of ifs, which amount to a leap of faith at this point.

Lots of bold text there, it's a bit odd you are getting so emotionally involved in this.

So, on that note, I will leave the discussion as I have already stated and re-stated my position as others have done.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by NickDC202
I'm beginning to wonder if the Tsarnaev brothers were working for the US government in some capacity ..

The brothers were idiot radical muslim terrorists. Pure and simple.
There are a lot of them in the world. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar .. ya' know?

Where is your proof of that? I haven't seen it! A kid who would not even pray was going to kill people for religion? Judging someone and "their fate in the after life" must make one feel very superior. What religion is that from? How would you feel if those were your kids?

I don't even know if that is him speaking. The government has every single thing recorded that you have ever spoke on a phone, not to hard to fake a conversation.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

That's an incredible amount of ifs, which amount to a leap of faith at this point.

Lots of bold text there, it's a bit odd you are getting so emotionally involved in this.

So, on that note, I will leave the discussion as I have already stated and re-stated my position as others have done.

There is only one IF that matters and that is if he believed that he was cooperating with security services for a drill .

Just one if loop is enough to demolish all the eyewitness accounts .

Bold text is there to make it easy on the readers eyes .

I will even readly admit that I maybe bias against Russian foreign policy and it's effects on native Caucasians.

Small nation of Chechnya is a threat to Russia AND America ?

I wonder why that is ?

edit on 5-6-2013 by 23432 because: add

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A confession is a confession I understand, I just want to know why the supposed video of them planting the bombs is not being released. Surely if there is nothing to hide there's nothing to hide. Well I guess we just have to wait and see if the video is being released.

And like I said before, the Martial Law in Boston has a bigger impact in my opinion then the bombing itself. Now they know they can get away with such things, people are even patriotic about it, chanting "USA USA" after tanks were rolling down their streets and people were being kicked out of their homes without warrants.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The living bomber ADMITTED what he did. Deal with it.

Didn't you mean you were TOLD he admitted what he supposedly did?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Where is your proof of that? I haven't seen it!

Read the thread. The proof is in the links provided.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join