It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I thought it was strange that after the Boston Bombing I started hearing mentions of Chechen fighters being used in Syria.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It would be naive to think that in this case. I personally wonder if the fbi might not have pushed the brothers into radicalism (same as they do so many others) and then lost track of the boys who ended up using real bombs instead of being given phonies by an agency. Just a theory. I just find it very peculier that the fbi/cia were told about these potential terrorists, checked into them, and then forgot them? Yeah right. If anything I think they would seize the opportunity to set up another "win." Especially if they thought they could turn these guys.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

But people don't like to get out of the govt's umbrella , because they have been told that "it is scary out there , you can't make it on your own"

They have been feared of the fear of being independent thinkers.

Which Government?

There are many, if not ALL Governments that have sway on many of their peoples. Some more than Others. Totalitarian Governments, Governments run by Religion. The list goes on.

He will get his trial. Hopefully all the evidence will be brought out for the World to see. If they find him guilty, then those who supported him will have a giant let down, and will cry Conspiracy regardless. Even if they see the evidence. Even if he pleads guilty outright.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If he pleads guilty in court, then he's guilty and it's done with.
But as of right now anyone who says he admitted to it, is just parroting hear say.

Our govt. and it's propaganda machine are incredulous
and ridiculous, clearly without dignity or
scruples. Can't take there word for anything.without set'n your self up.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
Its absurd as well as out and out stupid .

Which describes radical Islamic terrorists .... absurd and out and out stupid.
Terrorists aren't exactly the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree .. ya' know?
They buy into the extremist religious and extremist political rhetoric.
And plenty of them go full tilt whackadooo and kill others.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
To me it is quite clear that he is guilty because of the things he did not do. I am referring to the time after the bombing when he was hiding. Did he ever try to clear his name or plead his case. He had ample opportunity in which an innocent person would have. Add that with all the rest of the evidence and you have guilt. The main question i have is if there are people in the U.S. that paved the way for this bs.

Was his opportunity to clear his name before or after his brother was shot to death?

I'm not certain, but watching your brother's brains and guts blown over the pavement and seeing that those who did that were officials dressed in official uniforms would probably cause extreme panic, confusion and immediate fear of personal death...and most people, with those factors pressing down upon their psyche, would run for their lives, operating in panic / survival mode only.

People can be rational when they're out of immediate danger as they percieve it.

Walk a mile in someone eles's shoes and things are not as clear cut as many people imagine.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skjord
Flyersfan, can you provide the supposed video that caught the alleged suspect plating the bomb?

Comeon ... this stuff has been in the news for a long time.

Boston bombing victim IDd bombers ... watched bomber put bomb down in crowd

Photos of bomber, backpack, child killed
The bombers had the bombing backpacks on.
The bombers backpacks were on the ground.
The bombs went off.
Photos of them after the bombing without their backpacks on.
Pretty basic stuff.

FBI says they have mountains of evidence for bombing

FBI Video of the bombers walking with the bombing backpacks before the blast

Guardian video of bombing suspects with bombing backpacks

CBS - FBI Releases Video of Two Boston Bombing Suspects

The man in the white hat was seen setting down a backpack at the site of the second explosion, said Richard DesLauriers, FBI agent in charge in Boston.

NJ Journal - footage shows man dropping backpack and walking away.
This is the younger bomber in the white backwards baseball cap.

US News - Tsarnaev Confessed To Boston Bombing

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, confessed Sunday to participating with his older brother Tamerlan in the April 15 Boston Marathon bomb attacks that killed three people, a law enforcement source told the Boston Globe.

HE CONFESSED.

LA Times - Boston Bombers threw pressure-cooker bomb at police and shot at them
Geee ... if they were innocent they certainly wouldn't have pressure cookers to toss at police. Pressure cookers ... just like the bombs that went off at the Boston Marathon.

The facts are there. Speculation that they didn't do it is absurd and gives authentic conspiracy discussions a bad rep. Sometimes an ignorant radical islamic terrorist is just an ignorant radical islamic terrorist. Sometimes what you see is really what it is ....

edit on 6/5/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

edit on 6/5/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed word

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
Walk a mile in someone eles's shoes and things are not as clear cut as many people imagine.

If I were to pick someone elses shoes to walk a mile in .. it wouldn't have been the shoes of those two. Afterall .. they were lugging the weight of pressure cooker bombs with them and that can be pretty heavy.

LA Times - Boston Bombers Throw Pressure Cooker Bombs at Cops

So where'd these supposedly innocent people get pressure cooker bombs to throw at cops?
This is a case where it's very clear what happened.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Yet again... extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

It's gonna take a lot more than disbelieving parents and the suspicions of conspiracy theorists to make something fact. Get some real evidence of government involvement in the bombing, and then maybe there's a chance of people believing it. Until that evidence is presented, people will (and should) believe the most plausible and logical explanation, and the one with all the evidence to support it too.

People here like to demand evidence of the official story (video evidence of him dropping the bag, video of a confession, video of his arrest etc) but at the same time those people make utterly outlandish claims about "real" stories and "conspiracies" and offer absolutely no evidence to back up their own beliefs!

Conspiracy theories have to have some foundation in evidence, otherwise they're just fantasies.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

US News - Tsarnaev Confessed To Boston Bombing
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, confessed Sunday to participating with his older brother Tamerlan in the April 15 Boston Marathon bomb attacks that killed three people, a law enforcement source told the Boston Globe.

HE CONFESSED.

Thanks for the post.
What it shows is that your assertion that "he confessed" is not from your own personal knowledge but from a media article. So you seem to be saying that you trust the media (a law enforcement source).
I have a question for you. Do you know of any examples where a law enforcement source has lied to the media? Lied to cover up misconduct by law enforcement?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by 23432

Islamism is global.

They don't think in terms of race or nationality.

There are young Germans of the cult fighting in Pakistan and Somalia for example, or Nigerians that attacked the soldier in Britain.

They have training camps in many countries, also in South Africa (and we already had an urban terror campaign in 1998).

Although the younger brother was a US citizen (the elder was denied after a domestic violence incident), I don't think the Chechen link or history was entirely incidental.

It could really have been many nationalities however, and perhaps the Caucasian ethnicity was actually used to help them stay under the radar, since Chechnya was not an area or conflict that Americans really worried about.

You do have valid points but my point still stands . I would very much like to see the evidence .
If he is guilty of course he should pay for his crimes .
What exactly did Islam or muslims have gained from this attack ?
Doesn't the Quran still says something like this : " to kill a single innocent human being is like killing whole of humanity " .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Its absurd as well as out and out stupid .

Which describes radical Islamic terrorists .... absurd and out and out stupid.
Terrorists aren't exactly the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree .. ya' know?
They buy into the extremist religious and extremist political rhetoric.
And plenty of them go full tilt whackadooo and kill others.

I would very much like to see some examples of Tsarnaev brothers being stupid on other occasions .
There are stupid human beings in existence and the muslims are no exception to this rule .
Still , I would like to see the definitive evidence .

Russians have been the enemy of Chechens for a long time ( 400 years approx ) even when the Chechens weren't muslims , the Russians were The Enemy .

Common sense tells us that there is something not quite right about the narrative of these two Chechen's involvement in this crime .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Absolutely nothing.

When some of us (like FF) use the term "idiot radical Muslim terrorist" this is not a word game, implying that Muslim = Idiot + Radical + Terrorist.

Rather, it means just what it says. This guy was an idiot. He was a terrorist. And, he practiced his faith in an extreme manner that bears little resemblance to what Islam actually represents.

To use a quote from a faith I am more intimately familiar with,

"To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. - Titus 1:15-16

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

Oh for the love of Pete .... dude .... HE CONFESSED and the eye witness who had his legs blown off saw the bomber plant the bomb next to him and so the victim ID'd the bomber .. and they threw a pressure cooker bomb at the cops, a situation that had dozens upon dozens of eye witness'.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I would very much like to see some examples of Tsarnaev brothers being stupid on other occasions .

Why do you think they have to have a string of stupid occasions in order to pull this off?
we aren't privy to all they did in their personal life.
People are capable of being mega-stupid once in their life ...
suicide bombers are ignorant that way ...

Common sense tells us that there is something not quite right about the narrative of these two Chechen's involvement in this crime .

Common sense tells us that they did it.
Common sense tells us that and so does the evidence and so does THE CONFESSION.
edit on 6/5/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What exactly did Islam or muslims have gained from this attack ?

In reality they gain nothing. In the minds of the radical extremists they think they are gaining "cred" ... gaining ground against 'the enemy' ... gaining by killing those who don't believe like them ... gaining by killing those who don't want to live the extreme Muslim lifestyle.

But since they actually gain nothing and lose everything, in reality they just expose themselves to be radical extremist idiots. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by 23432

Absolutely nothing.

When some of us (like FF) use the term "idiot radical Muslim terrorist" this is not a word game, implying that Muslim = Idiot + Radical + Terrorist.

Rather, it means just what it says. This guy was an idiot. He was a terrorist. And, he practiced his faith in an extreme manner that bears little resemblance to what Islam actually represents.

To use a quote from a faith I am more intimately familiar with,

"To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. - Titus 1:15-16

This guy being an idiot doesn't really wash with me . For all intents and purposes the boy looks normal i.e attend a school , go to parties , hang out with friends etc .etc .
You say he has practised his faith but hasn't he actually mispractised it by killing innocent human beings ? Isn't that what Quran says ?
I guess we will have to wait and see the trial to make some sense of explanations .

"Don't judge, and you won't be judged. Don't condemn, and you won't be condemned. Set free, and you will be set free."
Luke 6:37

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I said he practiced it in an extreme manner...
what is the point you are trying to make?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

This guy being an idiot doesn't really wash with me . For all intents and purposes the boy looks normal ..

Normal looking people can do incredibly stupid things.
The world is full of normal looking people doing stupid deadly things.

You say he has practised his faith but hasn't he actually mispractised it by killing innocent human beings ? Isn't that what Quran says ?

That is a debatable question. The quran says a lot of things ... contradictory things ... and there are plenty of verses in it about killing unbelievers and that it's okay to tell lies etc etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Why do you think they have to have a string of stupid occasions in order to pull this off?
we aren't privy to all they did in their personal life.
People are capable of being mega-stupid once in their life ...
suicide bombers are ignorant that way ...

Common sense tells us that they did it.
Common sense tells us that and so does the evidence and so does THE CONFESSION.
edit on 6/5/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

All the evidence is so far is in the circumstantial evidence category .
Suicide bombers are usually terminally ill or are actually forced into it by the circumstances .
My common sense tells me not to ignore the elephant in the room .
Confession is in the Hearsay category and can't be admitted lawfully in the court of law .
Hence my original question :

American justice ?

Will it fail or will it prevail ?

Presuming that you have already made up your mind without the conviction ; do you think the American justice system have prevailed already ?

What if he was just a patsy ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join