It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Please point out what you are claiming, I've yet to see it.

In fact, I think that she has maintained composure rather well considering some of the other comments.

Back on topic...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
American Justice ?

Will it fail or will it prevail ?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Hard to say here..... He wasn't declared an enemy combatant and is 100% in civilian courts so they can't Kangaroo court him, even if they wanted to. Recall the comments by Eric Holder when KSM was thought to be a candidate for trial in New York City? Crazy idea....but I distinctly recall Administration people saying verdict wouldn't make a difference for actual release and they wouldn't be releasing the top guys regardless. I just about fell outta my chair when I heard that one. I mean, KSM? I'd shoot him myself and thank them for the honor ....but the obvious fraud of a trial there was staggering to consider.

This one? If the Jury acquits, that's about it, right? I really don't see any chance of that happening and his best shot is insanity if he can swing it. Just like the Aurora shooter is taking in his case (Announced earlier today as approved by the Judge), but at least this will be an open trial if the Boston case isn't plead out to avoid it. Plead to what though? Life in prison is the best he could ever hope for, given the charges in the case.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If he's guilty and goes to trial, I'll be happy to see the evidence they have against him. Primarily the footage that was taken from a nearby department store identifing someone with full facial recognition, placing a bag at one of the blast sites.

edit on 4-6-2013 by IndieA because: additional word

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

blah blah blah Get a clue ... HE ADMITTED HE DID IT and that it was for his extremist muslim views.

slurp,slurp,slurp the koolaid

nope, you WERE TOLD "HE ADMITTED HE DID IT"
[and by self confessed murderers AND terrorists too!]

slurp,slurp,slurp

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

what do you mean by the things he did not do? clear his name?.....Oh you mean like Harrison Ford in the movie "The Fugitive". Ok i get it now and your right he should of gone under cover using fake names, he should of infiltrated a CIA agency hacked into their system and printed out the information about the real terrorist and prove it to the world that he is innocent. HELL!, he should of just hunted down the real terrorist all by himself since its the only way he could clear his name.

So lets ask again why didnt he do all that to clear his name ?, since its so easy to clear you name when your on the run, oh right because he told everyone he was guilty
the bro's went on live TV infront of the judge and told everyone the truth about what they did ... .......wait that never happened either
edit on 4-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

He managed to make phone calls and post on facebook. He made no attempt to do anything but flee.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

He made no attempt to do anything but flee

yeah....thats pretty much what you DO when your being blamed for bombing more than 260 United States citizens.

If you really believe that the Police were gonna give him a chance to speak out and claim his innocent you are DEAD wrong. If that were the case they would of done it by now where is he? where? how come nobody has been allowed to interview him except the people who could of plotted the attack themselves. I dont see a trial do you?? I dont see proof! all i hear is CNN and FAUX NEWS have it all covered because they tell the truth i mean they wouldnt lie to us would they?

There is no "CHANCE" for this kid there never was!; guilty or innocent

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

He made no attempt to do anything but flee

yeah....thats pretty much what you DO when your being blamed for bombing more than 260 United States citizens.

Not always. This guy was pegged on the internet as a suspect and he went to the police to clear his name.
Personally, I like to think I would do the same if it were me.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

Perhaps he believes this next statement to be true "You can run but you cant hide"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Insanity angle might or might not get played out .

It's all down to evidence and so far all I have seen is circumstancial evidence .

Some users are already convinced of this boys guilt and they are babbling on about how can you not say anything about crazy radical muslims .

Well , I don't think that is the problem here .

I shall use some common sense and think for myself ;

A Chechen attacking USA because he/she is revenging the dead muslims in Afghanistan & Iraq ?

Well , perhaps it is potentially possible but not very plausible .

A lonewolf Chechen choosing to attack USA instead of Russia is like a lonewolf Apache choosing to attack Australia instead of USA.

Its absurd as well as out and out stupid .

Anyhow , we'll see what he has to say for himself in the court of law hopefully .

edit on 4-6-2013 by 23432 because: add

edit on 4-6-2013 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's almost as if the subjectivity of the afterlife would be it's unraveling, yet idiots still believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Islamism is global.

They don't think in terms of race or nationality.

There are young Germans of the cult fighting in Pakistan and Somalia for example, or Nigerians that attacked the soldier in Britain.

They have training camps in many countries, also in South Africa (and we already had an urban terror campaign in 1998).

Although the younger brother was a US citizen (the elder was denied after a domestic violence incident), I don't think the Chechen link or history was entirely incidental.

It could really have been many nationalities however, and perhaps the Caucasian ethnicity was actually used to help them stay under the radar, since Chechnya was not an area or conflict that Americans really worried about.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

i don't think freud cuts it here....also they are eastern European so lets just say `sometimes a glass of vodka is just a good glass of vodka` i agree that with 6 billion people on earth the phyco/extremest are a dime a dozen, but this one smells fishy.....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't now how or why but the link I posted on page 1 is not taking people to my thread about a possible cover-up in Boston so I am going to repost it.

Possible Cover-up in Boston

I think it's very strange that the link I posted on page one, takes you to an introduction thread, not writen by me but by someone looking to make soul connections. I have no idea how that happened.
edit on 4-6-2013 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Flyersfan, can you provide the supposed video that caught the alleged suspect plating the bomb? Why isn't the video being released? National security? Unfortunately it's the same thing with the FBI confiscating the video of a hotel surveillance camera capturing the Pentagon bombing on 9/11.

People who ultimately buy what they're being told on the TV is just as bad as someone yelling conspiracy. If theirs a video of the actual bombing, why is it being confiscated? Why can't the public see it? It's my tax dollars, I should be able to watch the video. It has nothing to do with National Security. Truth does not fear investigation.

Also, to others, the reason why people yell conspiracy, is most likely because of Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin. History tends to repeat itself. But it's not so much necessarily who really did the bombing, it's what happens afterwards, what bills are being passed and etc.

What happened after the bombing was more important then the bombing itself, which was a Martial Law in Boston. That's what people should be worried about.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

If you really believe that the Police were gonna give him a chance to speak out and claim his innocent you are DEAD wrong.
I never said anything about the police giving him an opportunity to speak. I stated that he had more than ample time to speak for himself. Any innocent person would reach out to their friends when they asked if he done it. Instead he told them to remove the evidence. Wake up cause in his heart he wishes it was all of us that died.
Our only concern should be what size hole in the ground he will require and why and who dropped the ball watching all these clowns.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Instead he told them to remove the evidence. Wake up cause in his heart he wishes it was all of us that died.

How do you know this? Did he say this on Tv personally? i want to see him say it then ill believe it, so please show me your source for this claim

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skjord

Also, to others, the reason why people yell conspiracy, is most likely because of Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin. History tends to repeat itself. But it's not so much necessarily who really did the bombing, it's what happens afterwards, what bills are being passed and etc.

What happened after the bombing was more important then the bombing itself, which was a Martial Law in Boston. That's what people should be worried about.

Very nice.

But people don't like to get out of the govt's umbrella , because they have been told that "it is scary out there , you can't make it on your own"

They have been feared of the fear of being independent thinkers.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Clicked on the heading and seen your avatar. Read you're opener and scrolled to read a few posts before watching the vid. Saw this :

I don't think anyone appreciates your racist or anti-religion comments; they do not add value to any discussion.

and the previous retort..
FnS
Infact I'll prolly star every post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join