It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British have invaded nine out of ten countries.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
I personally liked the British Invasion.

To each their own, however - everyone's a critic these days.

Not without the help of another British "Invention" the Tavastock Institute...didn't work on me...thank God.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
reply to post by NavyDoc

in this case China rules the world

check anything you've got where it's made... 99% China or PRC

anyway... I've meant "countries, British has taken by force"

John Cleese: apart from viniculture, horticulture, the roads, education, medicine, the aqueducts, representation, public order, and public health, what have the Romans done for us? Fucj the Romans!

I'm on a smartphone so ten Internet points to whomever can imbed that scene for me from YouTube.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Here we go...;D

Funny

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I was with you OP until a point, but to drag "Britain" (population) into the actions of it's government is folly to say the very least. Karma? Check the expiration date.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by NavyDoc

Here we go...;D

Funny

Thank you brother...or...sister.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Speaking of education, none of the above apply to the US. Influence, opinion, poke our noses in-/all granted. Rule, not so much.

If a dictionary definition was not simple enough for you to understand then linking you to this book Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance by Noam Chomsky, part of the American Empire Project, would probably just be a waste of time then?

Look, I personaly do not know what agenda you have by refuting matter of fact statements, your personal bias is neither here nor there to me. All I am concerned with is the fact that what you are saying is wrong, and no amount of personal belief on your part can change that, sorry.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by NavyDoc

Speaking of education, none of the above apply to the US. Influence, opinion, poke our noses in-/all granted. Rule, not so much.

If a dictionary definition was not simple enough for you to understand then linking you to this book Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance by Noam Chomsky, part of the American Empire Project, would probably just be a waste of time then?

Look, I personaly do not know what agenda you have by refuting matter of fact statements, your personal bias is neither here nor there to me. All I am concerned with is the fact that what you are saying is wrong, and no amount of personal belief on your part can change that, sorry.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

You talk of factual statements without bias and then you reference that intellectual fraud, agenda driven, Chomsky? Thats a bit rich don't you think?

We could have taken over western Europe like the Soviets did in the east but we didn't. Sane with Japan. Same with south Korea--but we didn't. Iraq has a sovereign government and they sell their oil to the Chinese, not us. Most of our current problems in Afghanistan stem from letting their government control (badly) their own affairs. Germany and Japan and the UN ( which we set up and pay for) go against our will all of the time. The facts of the matter ( your blind idealogy aside) is that if we are an empire, we are a poor excuse fir one. Hell, in the last year we have given hundreds of millions in aide to sworn ideological enemies and have nothIng back in return except for deters ion and violence.
edit on 4-6-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)[/

I understand you are driven by the typical and frankly worn out "US is the root of all evil" agenda, but the facts of the matter refute your premise.
edit on 4-6-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
I was with you OP until a point, but to drag "Britain" (population) into the actions of it's government is folly to say the very least. Karma? Check the expiration date.

It's called reporations...settling mis-deads of the past monetarily now.
But we must include the Crown assets too.
Either that or spilling all beans at the Hague International court.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The Brits never invaded anyone. They simply brought civilization to the primitives and liberated the natives from ignorance.

Wherever the Brits have been asked to leave, they have left without a fuss. That's not how an invader behaves. Look at all the nations around the world that have gotten their "independence" from Britain, simply by asking for it.

Only America had to fight. Even so, it is qustionable whether this was a real fight, or just a ruse to make the Americans believe they had won their freedom in battle, whereas, in fact, "G" had already approved it. You know, that "G", that appears on all American Freemasonic symbols, and the latin phrase above the eye of the pyramid on the Great Seal, seen on the back of every dollar bill, that says "HE HAS APPROVED OUR UNDERTAKING".

"HE WHO?"

The mystery is "G"

None other than King George.

And they thought they defeated George in battle. That's what George wanted the people to believe. But, the Freemasons know better. "G" approved the independence. Then they held a mock battle to get the people to believe they won their freedom.

All these things are planned in advance. Even the outcomes of battles are determined before the battle is even planned.

edit on 4-6-2013 by KingErik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

It's called reporations...settling mis-deads of the past monetarily now.
But we must include the Crown assets too.
Either that or spilling all beans at the Hague International court.

You mean reparation. Yes, I totally agree with that. I'm more concerned with the OP putting the 'guilt trip' on the natives, rather than the government.
edit on 4/6/13 by Ramcheck because: typo.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
@ Tuttle & NavyDoc

now, as I have read some of your text I can not stop asking myself, why are you arguing ?
you guys still think in borders... countries, nations...

Greed has no colour...

there is no British, American, Chinese what so ever
there is only one empire... monetary system!

US capitulated to this, UK and EU did... we need a new definition on EMPIRE right now

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
I'll say what I've said every other time this has been posted.

'So close to getting the whole set...so, so close'.

True and think countries like luxembourg what maybe 2 hrs tops. they could leave after lunch be home in time for dinner. They should be abled to hit 22 countries within 2 3 years and no body beat that record!

edit on 6/4/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

True and think countries like luxembourg what maybe 2 hrs tops. they could leave after lunch be home in time for dinner. They should be abled to hit 22 countries within 2 3 years and no body beat that record!

Ooft. Interesting you pick the smallest country yet most successful banker in Europe. if it comes to war my money's on a draw.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ooft. Interesting you pick the smallest country yet most successful banker in Europe. if it comes to war my money's on a draw.

No not really bankers are smart they would surrender then charge the British interest when they needed money for war reparations. Think the British needs to replace all those 4 or 5 bullets they used too.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingErik
The Brits never invaded anyone. They simply brought civilization to the primitives and liberated the natives from ignorance.

Wherever the Brits have been asked to leave, they have left without a fuss. That's not how an invader behaves. Look at all the nations around the world that have gotten their "independence" from Britain, simply by asking for it.

Only America had to fight. Even so, it is qustionable whether this was a real fight, or just a ruse to make the Americans believe they had won their freedom in battle, whereas, in fact, "G" had already approved it. You know, that "G", that appears on all American Freemasonic symbols, and the latin phrase above the eye of the pyramid on the Great Seal, seen on the back of every dollar bill, that says "HE HAS APPROVED OUR UNDERTAKING".

"HE WHO?"

The mystery is "G"

None other than King George.

And they thought they defeated George in battle. That's what George wanted the people to believe. But, the Freemasons know better. "G" approved the independence. Then they held a mock battle to get the people to believe they won their freedom.

All these things are planned in advance. Even the outcomes of battles are determined before the battle is even planned.

edit on 4-6-2013 by KingErik because: (no reason given)

You still don't understand something very important.
The natives all have their own spirituallty based on their beliefs. British invasions snuffed-out humans whom had spirit. Because you have a different spirituality doesn't mean yours is better. Ever heard of "oneness" with all life?
Regarding G, you may right as that matches-up with threads on Freemasonry forum.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

No not really bankers are smart they would surrender then charge the British interest when they needed money for war reparations. Think the British needs to replace all those 4 or 5 bullets they used too.

Exactly, a draw.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Hippy BS tbh.
Good God man wake up...people have been fighting each other for pieces of land since time began, you can blame the human condition for this not just the British, you can keep thinking we have evolved into better people but just look around the world and you will see that we are just intelligent apes with a side twist of envy thrown in.
Gonna take many more generations to sort it out but to just blame the British is just laughable

I think the rash of anti brit threads is Star Wars fault...the bad guys are always Brits

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by gladtobehere

1776 was the year that we in the US fought these occupiers

Native American are you?

Well said.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Star for that point, and of course the British did do harm like many colonial powers, especially by introducing homophobic penal codes, as was custom in their society.

However, they did not destroy native spirituality across the board.
In India they did destroy the rather blood-thirsty Thugees, and they tried to stop widow burnings.
I'm not sure if that was wholly bad.

However huge parts of the former British empire are still Muslim, Hindu or animist.
Traditional healers are just as established in southern Africa as ever.
Like the Romans, they only really opposed what threatened the Empire, or what was seen as barbaric.

It was also a globalized empire that brought labor and trade between regions.
It brought Asian peoples and skills to Africa, for example (although after independence, in 1972, Idi Amin expelled 40 000 Asians from Uganda), and created mixed societies like Singapore.

Like the Roman Empire, some colonial religions also came back to the center.
Eastern and Oriental ideas also influenced the colonizers.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
All the western european nations have been imperialist now for hundreds of years. Britain is not the exception, it is just that they were more efficient in everything and perhaps a little lucky. Times change and we need to be imperialist in the solar system if we are to survive as a species. If we keep focusing on our minor differences we will eventually self-destruct ourselves and cause great damage to the enviroment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join