It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Obama Secret Service Exposes Gun Control Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This confirms to me exactly what I have been telling people for a long time now. Gun control has nothing to do with controlling firearms or making us safe as a society, instead the end goal is ultimately people control. An unarmed society is always going to be left to the mercy and will of those who have control over them while an armed society will always have, as a last resort, the ability to resist tyranny and invasions of our human rights.

Sociopathic control freaks inside government, many of which Bongino is certainly familiar with working deep within Secret Service for Obama, are simply utilizing gun control legislation and regulation to exercise yet more control over the individual with the ultimate goal of eroding the very checks and balances provided by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights at large. But why?

Well, without the rights legally granted by the Constitution, which are actually being illegally bypassed through legislation like the Patriot Act and the NDAA (two pieces of legislation that Obama has signed off on despite voicing opposition to Bush-era creations like the Patriot Act), then bloated government can do virtually anything it pleases. And those at the top of this bloated government system would ultimately stand to gain. We see this throughout history as certain forms of ‘equal’ government are pushed by those at the top who in fact hog the resources for themselves under the guise of government duty and use phony patriotism (or worse) to silence the opposition.

LINK

This is certainly the agenda of the power hungry "representatives" we have in DC and is ultimately the goal of people such as Obama, Pelosi, Boxer, and the rest of the treasonous tyrants that we sent to DC to "uphold and defend the Constitution".

Now one of Obama's own Secret Service agents is speaking out about this. I just wonder how long it will be before he suffers Sudden Cardiac Death or some strange, unexplainable accident.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The people in power? Anti-Gun you say? Nawww...... You lie... They aren't anti-gun! They are just about 'common sense regulation', don't ya know? Here... Why, just listen to the words of our distinguished Attorney General! I think he says it all, don't you?

Every day, every school an Anti-gun message. There is nothing..but nothing..like hearing them say it themselves.

Oh the specific SS Agent in your OP? I am curious on something as I am not familiar with the name, off hand? What part of the SS did he work in? Uniformed? Undercover investigations? Or Protective details? I'm thinking the latter by his statements of insight.

If the latter....and I appreciate what he's come to share, don't get me wrong....but aren't these guys legally bound to maintain confidences to what they see and hear as part of their protective assignments? Otherwise, leaders don't trust them, do stupid things and end up dead by lack of effective protection? I just don't hear an SS agent come out like this very often, so it got me to wondering? Great catch tho! S/F

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Bongino seems to be involved with some nasty GOP infighting right now. I'm curious to see how that will turn out.

I like the fact that he's calling for a Select Committee to investigate Benghazi. This is well overdue.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Oh the specific SS Agent in your OP? I am curious on something as I am not familiar with the name, off hand? What part of the SS did he work in? Uniformed? Undercover investigations? Or Protective details? I'm thinking the latter by his statements of insight.

Here's some info I found on him and his SS career.

Daniel proudly joined the ranks of the U.S. Secret Service in 1999 as a Special Agent where he graduated the Secret Service training academy with honors. Beginning his career in the New York Field Office, he was assigned to investigate federal crimes, including but not limited to, computer crimes, bank fraud, credit card fraud, protective intelligence and counterfeiting. His early career was marked by a number of investigative successes. Although the details of his signature investigation are still for official use only, it involved over 300 million dollars in potential financial fraud and a nexus to international terrorism. This joint investigation in cooperation with the FBI, IRS, SSA and a number of local police agencies, was responsible for collapsing a major international fraud ring. The investigation earned Daniel the Department of Justice recognition award, along with other agency specific awards, for excellence in federal investigations.

Daniel left the New York Field Office in 2002 to become an instructor at the Secret Service Training Academy in Beltsville, Maryland. He was the project manager for the re-design of the investigative tactics training program which he subsequently taught to incoming trainees. Daniel was awarded a number of commendations for his work in researching and re-designing the investigative curriculum to reflect current trends in federal crime.

In 2006, Daniel entered into duty on the elite Presidential Protection Division in the administration of President George W. Bush, graduating at the top of his class in the difficult detail training program. Daniel distinguished himself early by becoming one of the earliest tenured Special Agents to be given responsibility for an operational section of the protective detail. Daniel remained on protective duty during the change in administration to President Barack Obama and again distinguished himself by quickly becoming the highest ranking member of his operational shift of agents. With this distinction came greater responsibility and Daniel quickly rose to the challenge. He was designated as the lead agent responsible for the coordination of the President’s trip to Prague for the signing of the START treaty, his visit to Jakarta, Indonesia, amongst a myriad of terror threats, and finally as the lead agent responsible for the President’s visit to an active war zone in Afghanistan. With the successful coordination of these historic events, Daniel was awarded a series of commendations and left the protective detail as one of the most distinguished agents in their history.

LINK

From what I have read he has had a distinguished career with the Secret Service, graduating the training academy with honors as well as being top of his class during PPD training, neither of these are easy feats.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
This confirms to me exactly what I have been telling people for a long time now. Gun control has nothing to do with controlling firearms or making us safe as a society, instead the end goal is ultimately people control. An unarmed society is always going to be left to the mercy and will of those who have control over them while an armed society will always have, as a last resort, the ability to resist tyranny and invasions of our human rights.

That's real cute and all, but I haven't seen or heard any evidence from Bongino that Obama is planning some kind of radical gun control agenda which seeks to disarm US citizens and strip away their rights. Nor do I see any reason to believe he would succeed even if this was his plan.

In fact, I haven't seen any new gun control legislation from Obama which has actually succeeded in passing. Happy to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't changed a damn thing!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Thank you very much for that. It clearly shows he's not some screw up agent out on a personal beef to pursue an agenda over a bad career or something. He sounds like an accomplished and stand up guy.

That's downright disturbing when a man with that background and bright future, pretty much anywhere he wanted, throws it all over principle. That's a mighty powerful principle involved and absolutely gets my attention to listen to what the man has to say.

I appreciate your sharing this. The source does make the case in this example. IMO.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

You may have missed this....so let me helpfully add it to the discussion.

Here Are Obama's 23 Executive Actions on Gun Violence

As opposed to the myriad of stories that just refer vaguely to the 23 executive actions? That one specifies, point by point, just what they were and what they were for.

It's certainly true he has trouble passing much of anything through congress and rightfully so. This nation is hardly single minded about what he's pursuing as a major policy goal here. However, he is doing his part to advance it by whatever means are available to the executive branch.

Depriving us of ammunition by regularly adding to purchase order commitments on the limited ammunition manufacturing sector is also a very effective tactic. Been out to buy ammo lately? It's....challenging...depending on what caliber and where you live.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

That's real cute and all, but I haven't seen or heard any evidence from Bongino that Obama is planning some kind of radical gun control agenda which seeks to disarm US citizens and strip away their rights. Nor do I see any reason to believe he would succeed even if this was his plan.

In fact, I haven't seen any new gun control legislation from Obama which has actually succeeded in passing. Happy to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't changed a damn thing!

Your skepticism is getting laughable.....relax....we are all friends here....
Nobody said gun control agenda was racist....so scratch that out....
The Obama administration has certainly indicated that Gun Control is far from a dead issue....
But im sure you can find those remarks in thread search if you try......
truth is, the hyperbole has only died down slightly and the campaign against gun ownership will grind on in the hands of future democrat governments.
peace out ......s

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Right, so a right-wing wannabe politician in a pro-gun state is written about on a pro-gun blog, and this is supposed to be "proof" of something?

And people call the MSM nothing but biased propaganda?

Get some more impartial and varied opinions, because you are just echoing what you want to hear rather than finding truth and evidence for what you believe.

People repeating what you fear IS NOT EVIDENCE of anything.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I never said, nor did my quoted article say that Obama had "passed" gun control legislation and I'm not going to sit here and argue semantics with you about it. My original post was about intent and desire which maybe you missed.

Obama has proposed numerous changes to the current gun laws that we have on the books including reinstating of the assault weapons ban, which I find comical as all get out since "assault weapons" have been banned since the Gun Control Act of 1968. What most people refer to as an "assault weapon" is actually a sporting rifle and is not an actual assault weapon since it is incapable of full auto or 3 shot burst fire, but that's a debate for another forum.

The fact is that Obama, along with Boxer, Pelosi, Reid, and several others have made proposals to increase gun control legislation despite the fact that the cities with the most stringent gun laws also still have the highest gun crime rates. So I wish someone would explain how stricter gun laws do anything to provide for safety of the public.

In January 2013 Obama had this to say about new gun legislation:

"I intend to use whatever weight this office holds to make them a reality," said the president, speaking about his full set of recommendations. "If there's even one life that can be saved, then we've got an obligation to try."

"I will put everything I've got into this and so will Joe [Biden]. But I tell you, the only way we can change is if the American people demand it," said Obama. "We are going to need voices in those areas and congressional districts where the tradition of gun ownership is strong."

His statements were made in support of this, his latest proposal for stricter gun laws:

In an effort to touch on all four of those elements, the president recommended requiring criminal background checks for all gun sales; reinstating the assault weapons ban; restoring a 10-round limit on ammunition magazines; eliminating armor-piercing bullets; providing mental health services in schools; allocating funds to hire more police officers; and instituting a federal gun trafficking statute, among other policies.

Now let's look at the fallacy of his proposals.

NCIC background checks are already required for all gun sales except for sales between private individuals and at gun shows. However plenty of people at gun shows already perform NCIC checks since they are licensed FFL dealers and are required by the law to perform the checks any time they sell a gun.

Reinstating the assault weapons ban is nothing more than political drippling since as I already said true assault weapons are banned by the GCA of 68 unless you are an FFL Dealer that holds a valid Class III tax certificate.

Armor piercing bullets are not readily available to the general public unless you are an SOT Class II or higher FFL dealer. I think Obama is a bit confused here and has confused armor piercing with Full Metal Jacket bullets which are not armor piercing. FMJ's are a bullet that is jacketed in brass or another harder than lead metal and are in fact less deadly than conventional lead bullets due to the fact that they do not expand upon entry like a hollow point or lead projectile. Unless you can get your hands on some DU rounds armor piercing bullets are not available.

Also all of this talk about mental health issues is moot since the Lautenberg Amendment of 1996, named after recently passed Senator Lautenberg, made it illegal for anyone with a diagnosed mental condition or a person who has been on certain psychiatric drugs including Ritalin to own a gun.

So when we have an acting POTUS that is trying to push gun legislation under the guise that we need it to introduce safeguards that are already in place there has got to be an underlying hidden agenda to his actions.

Finally let us not forget that he and all members of Congress took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and when the second amendment reads "Shall not be infringed" and he is specifically and intentionally attempting to pass legislation that seeks to infringe upon our rights under the second amendment he has violated his oath, thwarted the sacred trust granted to him by the people, and become one of the biggest enemies of our constitution.

Merriam-Webster definition of "infringe":

transitive verb

1: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another

2: obsolete : defeat, frustrate

intransitive verb: encroach —used with on or upon

— in·fring·er noun

The rights encompassed within our Bill of Rights were not granted to us by government, they were granted by our creator and therefore government does not have authority to infringe or rescind,

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Right, so a right-wing wannabe politician in a pro-gun state is written about on a pro-gun blog, and this is supposed to be "proof" of something?

And people call the MSM nothing but biased propaganda?

Get some more impartial and varied opinions, because you are just echoing what you want to hear rather than finding truth and evidence for what you believe.

People repeating what you fear IS NOT EVIDENCE of anything.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

I guess you didn't watch Eric Holder in the YT vid that Wrabbit put up?

Eric Holder is Obama's MAN, he has expressed full confidence in him... very recently..... even though he has demonstrated many decidedly unconstitutional leanings.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Dan Bongino sounds VERY depressed and I fear he may do something to himself if he keeps talking about this subject.

Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if his finances aren't in order and gets a RANDOM request from the IRS.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Your skepticism is getting laughable.....relax....we are all friends here....
Nobody said gun control agenda was racist....so scratch that out....
The Obama administration has certainly indicated that Gun Control is far from a dead issue....
But im sure you can find those remarks in thread search if you try......
truth is, the hyperbole has only died down slightly and the campaign against gun ownership will grind on in the hands of future democrat governments.
peace out ......s

Racist? Nobody said anything about 'racism" - including the person you quoted. Unless the post was edited before I read it. I think you must have misread "radical" as "racial" - two completely different words.

Also - I am certainly no fan at all of Obama and his administration - they make the Nixon administration look like boy scouts by comparison - but I also don't see what the uproar is about sensible background checks and etc prior to gun purchases. I am definately a gun-totin' all 'Murican man, but if someone goes to a gun store and needs a gun right now and can't wait for a background check..then that person probably should not get a gun.

However I also agree with Wrabbit that there are already sufficiently enough laws on the books regarding guns. And I can see the agenda, I just don't believe that Obama will get any more restrictions passed. And like I have said before, if there is some kind of nationwide gun grab by the government I would bet that there will also be millions of "stolen gun" claims prior to any gun grab.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm telling you the police state is coming maybe not during this presidency, but that doesn't matter republican or democrat it's all the same they're all putting in bill after bill to take our freedoms a little at a time.

Then all this garbage our friends across the pond keep telling us makes me see this as a world wide agenda.

I don't like it not one bit. Thanks for some more info on this S&F.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

I agree about the police state but unfortunately I would have to disagree that its coming, it's already here. Just look at the numerous threads just in the last 6 months about police brutality and at how many of these incidents result in any kind of punishment for the cops.

Just imagine how bad the police will be if we are all disarmed and there is no chance of the people being able to fight back.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Now one of Obama's own Secret Service agents is speaking out about this. I just wonder how long it will be before he suffers Sudden Cardiac Death or some strange, unexplainable accident.

Dan Bongino has also been running for the US Senate on the GOP ticket. To me it appears he is aping the rhetoric of the GOP for political purposes...not expressing the views of the Secret Service.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Dan Bongino has also been running for the US Senate on the GOP ticket. To me it appears he is aping the rhetoric of the GOP for political purposes...not expressing the views of the Secret Service.

Same could be said for Obama and those who support his gun control agenda. He is pushing the agenda of the left and democratic majority. When he and others connected to him push for these stricter laws, AKA destruction of our second amendment right, he is aping the rhetoric of the left and Democrats for political purposes.....not expressing the views of the American people.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You have to watch what the left hand is doing while the right hand is trying to distract you. Obama doesn't even need to pass gun legislation. The governors of Illinois, California, Colorado, New York, and others are doing it for him. Add to that, Scalia, a SCJ who I usually respect, has come out to say that the Second Amendment is not all-inclusive and can have limits. The whole stinking purpose of the Second Amendment relies on it not being inhibited and that the majority of power by force of arms lies with the People and the States. We're obviously long since past that point.

All Obama has to do is be the cheerleader and make governors think that by following him, their political careers will be for the better. He's also got a few agencies behind him that are masters of control of the media, and you can rest assured, they are active in full force doing just such.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Same could be said for Obama and those who support his gun control agenda.

Right...cuz they are politicians who often pander to thier party for political advantage...

Just like this US Senate candidate running on the far right base...vs. "Obama secret service agent" whilst not mentioning his political campaigns... as he was portrayed for fringe right conspiratorial appeal.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm not even seeing any quotes from this Bongino guy....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join