It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's here! The latest addition to Mblah's household :D My son, Liam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Congrats! Very cute little baby.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Time to change your avatar
Perhaps add a lil baby alien to the existing one

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Congrats!!! He is beautiful!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Haha this cracked me up! I try not to laugh too much due to the surgery but it's unavoidable at times! Too cute!!

Thanks for the well wishes

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicely done Mblah

I wonder if we could persuade SkeptikOverlord to add a range of baby gear to the ATS store

Thanks Dave!!

I'd so put lil Liam in an ATS onesie!! They should have at least a onesie for babies

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Awww, he's just gorgeous! What a handsome little fella
Congratulations, Mblah!!
I bet you're on cloud 9 at the moment.

Thank you very much! Yes I am on cloud 9! I just stare at him all day. He is so cute! When he is breastfeeding I have little chats with him and just look at him in amazement. I'm like wow I made you!!

Liveforever8 and I are still waiting for our little fella to turn up, shouldn't be too long now hopefully!

I know I am waiting to see your announcement!! LOL I can't wait for you two to have your lil bundle of cuteness!!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by robbystarbuck

Omg really?! haha Liam's rock!!

I love his name. It's a sweet name. I have never met or known of a Liam I didn't like. It's a nice strong name.

Congrats on your lil Liam as well!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
congrats on your son!!! I had back labor with my first, many many years ago so I sympathize with you!

If I didn't have the back labor it would still have hurt but it wouldn't have been nauseating and to the point where I wanted to just pass out! Back labor I believe is the WORST!!!

Thank you

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunflowerStar
Congrats! I am so happy for you. Been following your pregnancy and am so very happy you Liam is here! Does baby daddy get to come home for this? Blessings to all of you.

Thank you very much!

Yup daddy is home. He came home May 22. He will be here til the second week of July. He was going to have to go back July 1st but since I had a c-section he will have to stay because I can't lift or drive for 6 weeks so I need him here esp since I have no family or friends in the area. It has been really cute watching him with Liam. He has never been around babies before so it's the cutest thing and funniest thing at times too! He is a good daddy!!

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

that is one handsome little dude you've got on your hands. And he already needs a haircut!
Congratulations

Haha yea he came out needing a hair cut! LOL

When I saw that hair I thought ok I think I believe the old wives tale about hair and heartburn because I had it SO bad that I went to the ER for it. I haven't had ANY heartburn since he finally came into this world. I am happy about that!

Thank you

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Congrats! Very cute little baby.

Hey stranger!!! Thank you! How have you been?! I haven't seen you on here in forever! Hope all is well with you!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Good idea!! I will have to have someone help me with that! I think it would be appropriate!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

He is a beautiful baby and congratulations on your newest
addition.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A new lil one is an exciting time and the best time ever. Having that cute lil bundle to cherish and hold and love...nothing compares to it...well, holding the cute love of your life that helped create the bundle is a close second.
Congrats and hugs and love to the new, sweet family. They grow so fast so cherish every moment now.. babies are such a treasure!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Congrats!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Some updated photos of my little man. I call him my little squirmy worm or glow worm. He reminds me of the Glow Worm from the 80s lol I don't know why. It's the eyes I think. My fiancee thinks I'm nuts. I am on a hunt for a Glow Worm but my goodness they are EXPENSIVE! They don't make the original anymore so they are used but run about $50+ online! I wish I kept mine!

So here is my little squirmy worm, Liam

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Im just posting this to up my post quota ..

you know i adore my little nephew.... awee..

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Congrats from the high desert.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He is beautiful!
Congratulations Mama! Enjoy your new bundle of cuddles.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by hp1229

Good idea!! I will have to have someone help me with that! I think it would be appropriate!

here ya go Blah, a baby alien

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join