It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's here! The latest addition to Mblah's household :D My son, Liam.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!!

What a beautiful bebe.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Our ATS baby has finally arrived! YAY!

Oh Honey, he is so precious! Congratulations to you! Welcome to the world beautiful baby!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Fabulous news, MBlah!
So happy for you and Mr Mblah.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and beautiful years of watching your little Liam grow up!

~Mike

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Awww, he's just gorgeous! What a handsome little fella
Congratulations, Mblah!!
I bet you're on cloud 9 at the moment.

Liveforever8 and I are still waiting for our little fella to turn up, shouldn't be too long now hopefully!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ohhhh Mblah,i just burst into tears when i saw this! how beautiful he is!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS-OH I CANNOT TELL YOU,HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!!!
Bless you,and baby,and may all that is good and pure and powerful be with you for ever and always.
So so many blessings,from my heart,i am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!

And Liam is a Wonderful name

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Im glad that you didnt have to wear a Nazi uniform because of child services

Dad wers Nazi Uniform

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Awww, he's just gorgeous! What a handsome little fella
Congratulations, Mblah!!
I bet you're on cloud 9 at the moment.

Liveforever8 and I are still waiting for our little fella to turn up, shouldn't be too long now hopefully!

I knew we had another ATS baby coming up soon. Our ATS family is growing.
can't wait for his/her arrival!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Congrats to you and your beautiful boy!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Congratulations on your new born child.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
He's a cutie! Congrats mblah.

Actually ... he kind of looks like JKrog!

*twilight zone music*

On second thought. Nah

Here's hoping you recover soon.

Congrats again!
edit on 4-6-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I finally had my boy!! He came a week and a half early but he is perfect! I had a feeling he'd come early and he did!

He was born at 7:38pm on Sunday June 2, 2013. He weighed 6 lbs 8oz and was 19.19 inches long. He has dark hair and blue eyes! They say if you have lots of heartburn they will come out with a ton of hair and well I believe this one! i had horrid heartburn and this little guy came out with lots of hair!!

I came to the hospital Saturday night because I started having contractions. We stayed from 7pm til almost 2am and they sent me home. I was miserable and did not want to leave, the pain was bad and it was every 3 mins! They didn't keep me cause I was only dilated 1 cm so we went home. We stayed home 4 hours before the other "signs" of labor started and then we came right back and this time they kept me! I wasn't going to get an epidural and was very much against it however the pain was so bad it made me physically sick and shake uncontrollably. I had back labor as well and well that is so NOT fun!! I dilated pretty quick but when it came time to push well little man wasn't budging!! After two hours of pushing on and off they did a C-Section. I was terrified of it because I've never had surgery. It went pretty fast but the recovery is well hard. I can't move and getting up is extremely difficult. They say it will take about a week before I have some mobility back.

Anyway my little man took right to breastfeeding too!! I was so worried with the epidural and meds he wouldn't take to it. I had read that the epidural and drugs could cause a baby not to latch on but Liam latched on and boy did he latch on! He has such a grip it takes my breath away at times!

He is just too cute. I am so happy he is finally here. He is my love and when he isn't in the room I miss him!!! We should be going home later this evening. They keep you 48hrs from the time of birth. Everyone here has been AMAZING!! I am so glad I had him here and had a good first time birthing experience. I had a female doctor which is what i wanted. She was awesome and funny which helped!! The nurses are sweet and helpful. They don't make you feel uncomfortable or that you are bothering them. I am quite happy with the treatment I've had here which good because the prenatal treatment I had was a nightmare and made me very nervous to deliver. All in all this was a great experience and one I think I'll just be experiencing once!

This is so crazy my son Liam was born in Feb with the same height & weight. He also looks EXACTLY like your baby. Same everything. Totally creeped me out for a minute.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

yay! congrats to you and liam michael's baby daddy....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Gorgeous little man. Congrats.

I have four little men of my own....I wish they were that size again....lol

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
congrats on your son!!! I had back labor with my first, many many years ago so I sympathize with you!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

HE IS SO CUTE...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Congratulations! Cherish every moment, because they grow up fast.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

AWWWW...

How cute!

Gratz Mblah!

how awesome....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the world baby Liam and congrats Mblah. He is so beautiful and precious.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Congrats! I am so happy for you. Been following your pregnancy and am so very happy you Liam is here! Does baby daddy get to come home for this? Blessings to all of you.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

that is one handsome little dude you've got on your hands. And he already needs a haircut!
Congratulations

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join