It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God for Boehner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The next time God speaks to a Republican, or anyone else, could they please have a recorder handy?
I would so like to hear His voice and find out just exactly what He sounds like.

I do not say this in jest , I am serious.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
The next time God speaks to a Republican, or anyone else, could they please have a recorder handy?
I would so like to hear His voice and find out just exactly what He sounds like.

No-no, see, they hear the voice of the Lord in their HEAD, so it can't be recorded! But this is not a sign of insanity or schizophrenia, it is a sign of the Lord and his wishes about local government on earth.

Yes, it is silly.
Nothing else.
Everyone taking this seriously should put their names on a list, which I would label "list of people whose opinions should be taken in with extreme care and most likely should be dropped in the trashbag".

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I would like that too. All we ever hear on tape is the devil during exorcisms. Hey....?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I would like that too. All we ever hear on tape is the devil during exorcisms. Hey....?

Maybe we should play these tapes backward, like you can a rock & roll record.
I remember when they did this in the seventies, it always revealed a "satanic message".

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

LOL. People who say "God told me to run for the white house" or "God told me to run for election" are false prophets. If God told them to do it then they would have won. See Deuteronomy 18.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Proof we are still in the dark ages.

Religion still has its poisonous grasp on America.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
BS. It's Huffpo.

Who said it? Do they have actual footage of it?

Noooooooooooooooo!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"god told me to run for President"

"god told me to invade Afghanistan"

"god told me to fly a plane into the tower"

Give it a break... if god does exist, it would obliterate the people who abuses its existence for their own manipulative agenda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join