It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine yr old boy scares off robber(s) with his own gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I just saw this one the news . Canarsie Brooklyn . A guy is a Fed Ex outfit ,pretended to deliver a package .
Once he got into the house ,he took out a gun , and made two young girls get face down on the floor .
He went to another room ,where an adult woman slammed him with the door,and he dropped the gun .
He had waved his two accomplices to come in .
A nine year old boy,in the room with the woman ,picked up the gun,aimed,and fired .
Fake Fed Ex guy took off like a shot,and his two accomplices ran off too.
The bullet went into the wall next to the guy apparently .

He will be the laughing stock of his posse.
The police think this is an organized group of thieves .
FAIL !

More here :

www.nypost.com...

and here
www.nbcnewyork.com...
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Never mind that the robber will be the laughingstock of everybody in the business - Wow, how lucky the kid didn't hit a family member! Or the robber for that sake.

Imagine how traumatized this kid could have been, had he claimed a life with the gun!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DupontDeux

That wasn't lost on me ,but there were five children in the home,and one adult . Three men with guns .Two small girls already face down on the floor .This could have been tragic .

It ended well . The kid was probably a whiz at shooting from video games .
He only missed him by a few inches .
I say go with the grace of god,that it ended as it should have .
If one of the robbers got shot ,I would shed a bitter tear for him bullying and terrifying little children ,but getting hurt .
My heart bleeds for the poor robbers. Boo hoo .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It was a great story! S&F! Though in the Post they say he is 10.

Gun kid, 10, foils home invaders

A fearless 10-year-old fought off two home invaders in Brooklyn last night, disarming one of the men — and then firing a shot at him with the thug’s own gun, cops said.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I saw one article that said nine ,one ten,and the news said ten . It sounds cooler if he's nine ^_^

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Gee, I child that picked up a gun in his home and shot it at or near the robbers, If he shot anyone no doubt the parents would have been fined for endangerment to the child and the police would surly taze or handcuff and beat senseless the whole family, kicked in all doors looking for more dangerous weapons....(sarcasm) Lets hope the robbers got home safe from that dangerous child..

Lets see how the media spins this story!

Of course I am so happy that child had the sense to pick up gun and I wish he had blown off the head of those creeps! More people should have guns for protection! I know the parents are happy that that kid was there to stop this possible murder robbery.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

We have long memories . The home invasion with the rape torture and deaths of two sisters,and a wife ,are not far from our hearts.
Or home invasions where they shoot the entire family execution style .

You put two little girls down on the floor with a gun,call your buddy to come in too ,and they get shot at instead ,the police and media are calling the kid a hero .
If he had shot the guy,he still probably saved his whole family . He would be traumatised ,but I'm betting people would offer to pay for his therapy .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I'm glad the little man kept his head and knew what to do. Most kids that age would have panicked and hid in a closet. Instead this young man's first instinct was to protect his family. Although there was a chance that it could have ended badly that chance existed from the beginning and the boy did what was right. As far as possibly being traumatized: I think it would be far more traumatizing to watch his mother and sisters be tortured, raped and murdered. Kudos for the little man!

new topics

top topics

join