It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird creature washes ashore. AGAIN!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

OK Apologies then, whereas I disagree with the way you said it, I do agree with the premise

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

It's a fish wrapped in seaweed.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is why I never follow up on those 'Oh, look, monster!' stories, cause I'm always disappointed when it turns out to be an eel or a dolphin or something. Never what it's theorised to be. So I get the initial story, then leave it alone, and ponder joyusly.
edit on 22-6-2013 by TobinHatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
All of these things have been explained repeatedly... Why do people just totally and completely ignore the facts??

1. Body deformations from water bloating.
2. Birth defect widely studied with tons of information to back it.
3. Species ignorance or confusion.

It is always one of those three and people simply refuse to accept it.

It's not always one of those three, sometimes people create sea monsters by assembling body parts of different animals together to get people fired up.

There are also a few creatures out there that may float in from deep areas, creatures that we have not yet discovered. They just discovered that a sea creature that was long thought extinct is living off shore somewhere in South America. I think it is an odd looking whale of some kind that was thought to have been extinct for hundreds of thousands of years.
edit on 22-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think it's good that people are still looking for the weird and wonderful on our planet. New species are still being discovered that differ only slightly from species we already know about. If people didn't question what they see or discover then a lot of these species may have been categorized as one. I love looking at this forum, I'm always hopeful of a new, weird creature popping up that is 100% real.
It was an unfortunate mistake but it could quite easily have been something incredible, so thank you op for sharing, and I hope one day you discover something to amaze us all

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That is a cool looking creature

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by christmaspig
I think it's good that people are still looking for the weird and wonderful on our planet. New species are still being discovered that differ only slightly from species we already know about. If people didn't question what they see or discover then a lot of these species may have been categorized as one.

Yes, unfortunately people that play hoax's to discourage the genuinely interested people make it hard to authenticate!

Originally posted by christmaspig I love looking at this forum, I'm always hopeful of a new, weird creature popping up that is 100% real.

110% agree!
edit on 4-7-2013 by Infest because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2013 by Infest because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join