It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sec Suspends Trading In Common Stock Of Sixty-One Companies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Now this might be a common place event (and I hope someone can inform me if it is) but .SEC SUSPENDS TRADING IN COMMON STOCK OF SIXTY-ONE COMPANIES.

The
Commission temporarily suspended trading in these securities because of questions that
have been raised about the accuracy and adequacy of publicly disseminated information
concerning the companies’ operating status, if any.

www.sec.gov...

So is something big going on or same as usual?

edit on 3-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Two jump out at me.
11. Devonshire Consolidated, Inc. DVNO
37. Oxford Capital Corp. OXFO

Both are connected to the CIA ran buying arms such as InQTel.
The like to piggy back on the CIA when they buy companies.
edit on 3-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Interesting, got some links for that please?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Here is a good example for Oxford.

www.pehub.com...

Site Intelligence, a UK-based developer of online analytics software, has closed on $7 million from Nauta Capital, Oxford Capital Partners and existing shareholders, the company said Thursday. The money will be used for growth. Carles Ferrer and Al Sisto from Nauta Capital, and Colin Watts from Oxford Capital Partners, all join the Site Intelligence Board as part of this funding round.

Who they are teaming up with in this funding project.

Carles Ferrer is a General Partner at Nauta Capital based in the Barcelona office and has extensive venture capital experience and has been managing different venture funds and early stage technology companies since 2000. Carles currently serves on the board of several leading Enterprise Software and Security companies in Europe and the USA, including Scytl, Agnitio, Kinamik, Abiquo and Basekit. In the past, Carles has also held several positions with telecom, technology and finance groups such as Riva y Garcia, Retevision, TRW and Ernst & Young. Carles is very much present in the entrepreneurial and VC ecosystem and plays active roles on the boards of several organisations including the Global Security Challenge, European Venture Contest, IBM SmartCamp and the Techtour.

Think this is part of Site Intelligence.
news.siteintelgroup.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.denverpost.com...

SEC delists 61 shell companies, one in Denver POSTED: 06/03/2013 05:34:14 PM MDT UPDATED: 06/03/2013 05:34:15 PM MDTBy David Migoya The Denver Post In an effort to prevent pump-and-dump schemes, the Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday shut off trading in 61 micro-cap shell companies — at least one of them based in Denver. The annual move, called Operation Shell Expel, is designed to prevent the manipulation of dormant over-the-counter stocks that are ripe for fraud. The SEC suspended trading last year on 379 shell companies as part of the same efforts to stop fraudulent stock offerings. Micro-cap companies are thinly traded. Once dormant, they have great potential to be hijacked by people who hype the stock to portray it as a thriving company. Read more: SEC delists 61 shell companies, one in Denver - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com... Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: www.denverpost.com... Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

So they are calling them all shell companies now.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I looked up a couple of the companies on google finance. They are all trading around a few cents or in some cases fraction of cents.

Like this one.

IMO, they are all probably related to some kind of pump and dump scheme or some other kind of fraud. This is not out of the ordinary for trading to stop on companies like this. If you even want to call them that. Most probably only exist on paper.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Two jump out at me.
11. Devonshire Consolidated, Inc. DVNO
37. Oxford Capital Corp. OXFO

Both are connected to the CIA ran buying arms such as InQTel.
The like to piggy back on the CIA when they buy companies.

I don't see the cee eye eh putting their shell companies on listed exchanges. Doesn't make any sense to me. They definitely exist. The best evidence you can find for them is in the ghost place network, which they are forced to have companies because of FAA regulations that they couldn't get around if they wanted.

There have been a few books written on the subject by academics and the story is entirely legit.

www.amazon.com...

Boring as hell, but entirely legit.

One of the best sourced books I've read if memory serves correct.

You can't just make statements and not back them. Also, there is a major conflict with a clandestine organization publicly listing one of their hidden companies. Care to offer an explanation on your stance?

What I found on it seems to indicate a scheme to avoid taxes:

OXFORD CAPITAL CORPORATION, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. UNITED STATES of America;  et al., Defendants, United States of America, Defendant-Appellee.

Linky
edit on 3-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I wasnt aware tha Shell would be allowed to own that many companies.....

top topics

join