It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dark side of fast food. This time, its Taco Bell.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Taco Bell Employee Licks Taco Shells in Facebook Photo.

And you thought I was going to talk about the GMOs and highly processed carcinogenic ingredients.

Uh uh.

"Social media" strikes again.

Thank God I started eating at Chipotle.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lmao. I was just reading about this elsewhere.

Hopefully not all of Taco Bell’s workers love the shells as much as it appears one of its California employees does.

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It could be some shells that were going to the trash though, not meant for customers. Still, really gross.

You know that picture will become some sort of meme

edit on 3-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is disgusting.

I get rude customers occasionally and I always state:

"Are you absolutely sure that you want to piss off the last person to touch your food?"

So many customers don't realize that we are in control of their food. Why piss off the person feeding you? Not saying that this is acceptable behavior whatsoever...no matter how rude a customer might be.

But this idiot is symptomatic of what is wrong with a lot of fast food workers. No pride, ethics, morals whatsoever. Just a quick laugh and a pic for the net.
Most likely it's not because of a rude customer but just his first job away from mommy and he's acting like the big ass on campus to impress his co-workers.

FIRE HIS ASS! (Personally I would take him around back and beat him senseless) But hey, that's just me...

Peace

edit on 3-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Whatever's in that guy's mouth is less harmful to your body than the processed gym mats and rat legs they use to bulk up those chalupas.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I grew up eating a lot of fast food. The worst was a long black hair in my McDonald's cheese burger. The problem is that a lot of fast food restaurants are not run properly. I have to been to a lot of junk restaurants that had lazy workers and nasty junk.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I hope Karma comes back two fold for this A$$hole. I hope someone takes a crap on his next whopper.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

No, I know what you're saying. I also think it's a lot to deal with all the customers wanting different orders. The companies and franchises make good amount of profit. But I wish there was a better way in organizing the business.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by jude11

No, I know what you're saying. I also think it's a lot to deal with all the customers wanting different orders. The companies and franchises make good amount of profit. But I wish there was a better way in organizing the business.

It's fast food.

The orders are set and ready.

Take the order, take the money and fill the bag.

That's it. Not rocket science.

No, it's the ass-hats working at the counters that are responsible for their own actions.

I hate fast food take-outs but it's still a job. If you don't like your employer then at least respect your friends and neighbors that eat there.

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This is disgusting.

"Are you absolutely sure that you want to piss off the last person to touch your food?"

So many customers don't realize that we are in control of their food. Why piss off the person feeding you? Not saying that this is acceptable behavior whatsoever...no matter how rude a customer might be.

But this idiot is symptomatic of what is wrong with a lot of fast food workers. No pride, ethics, morals whatsoever. Just a quick laugh and a pic for the net.
Most likely it's not because of a rude customer but just his first job away from mommy and he's acting like the big ass on campus to impress his co-workers.

FIRE HIS ASS! (Personally I would take him around back and beat him senseless) But hey, that's just me...

Peace

edit on 3-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I agree its disgusting and he should be fired. Plus, the dude doesn't look like he's the most crispy taco in the bag either. In other words, he's not the freshest tomato in the pico. Not the most spicy sauce in pack. He's down with the lumps in the bottom of the cheese vat.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Easier said then done. When you have multiple orders, packages to unpack, food to cook, spacial orders, etc. You know where I'm coming from here?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
People expect fast food to be clean?

And here you are judging him on his intelligence....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

And then promptly gets fired. Unfortunately, there are daily occurrences that are much worse in every food establishment on the planet. Imagination goes wild. I have witnessed...people that have done much worse or have been told. Order a pizza for delivery? Guess how many hands have touched it before you ate it. The list is endless for the different ways your food becomes contaminated....picking noses, going to the bathroom, eye drops in drinks, dropped on the floor, etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

So many customers don't realize that we are in control of their food. Why piss off the person feeding you?

I'm with you bro. I'm all about it, "yes sir, no sir, thank you sir".

As a matter of fact, is there anything I can do for you right now? Possibly send you some money via paypal?

Thank you sir.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
...Thank God I started eating at Chipotle.

Uh, seriously, what makes you think that never happens at Chipotle.

I saw a similar thread on another website a few days ago that had a video someone had taken through a front window late one night of a big rat crawling around on the prep table at a Subway. Somebody said the same thing:

"Dude, I'm glad I don't eat at Subway. I go to Quiznos."

My goodness, are people really that stupid? It only happens at the restaurants where the pictures are taken? Chipotle, and Quzinos, and Chili's, and every other place is completely safe from and free of any kind of acts like this because a picture ain't been on the Interwebs yet?

Get real, people!

edit on 3-6-2013 by incoserv because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Easier said then done. When you have multiple orders, packages to unpack, food to cook, spacial orders, etc. You know where I'm coming from here?

Kids today are so self centered and spoiled. Do they think they invented being a fast food employee. Look punks your parents and grand parents were fast food employees waaaaaaaaaaaay before you. They handled wages much lower than the ones you are making and put up with every single challenge in each and every day that you also face. The did it with a smile and without tainting somebody's food. You do not like your job...get up off your knees and pretend to be a man and quit it and find another job. You do not like the customers...get up off your knees and pretend to be a man and quit it and find another job. You do not like your hours...get up off your knees and pretend to be a man and quit it and find another job. Nobody forces you to stay in a job you do not like. GROW UP!!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

It's an assembly line.

If you can't follow the ABC's then you are either an idiot or don't give a crap.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join