It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCI/TECH: Volcanos Acting Up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Warmth will be an issue only for a few months. After that it will be the lack of food.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Operator error...I responded to the wrong thread.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Olivia]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Now on the issue of Yellowstone. There have been tree kills. Yes this is a fact. Burning from the bottom up may not ........

But the point was that this is somehow a new thing. Trees have been dieing there for thousands of years. Hot spots on the ground are one of the sights to see and experience in Yellowstone. They have also been there for thousands of years.

What i'm trying to say is there is nothing new or unusual going on right now. Certainly nothing that would make me run for shelter.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
could all this seismic activity be related to scalar EM technology?

look at this quake:
wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov...

now look at this strange radar return:
members.toast.net...

coincidence?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Montana.... I've followed this area for a while now and I will admit that at the moment there is nothing of concern going on. Earthquake activity has been low the past few months and there have been no unusual reports to speak of at the park. Things are quiet for now. Doesn't mean that it change change tomorrow. For now I will lose no sleep over it.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
'k, just sounded like some folks were thinking it was gonna blow tomorrow or something. That could happen, i suppose....... But probably not.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__
could all this seismic activity be related to scalar EM technology?

look at this quake:
wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov...

now look at this strange radar return:
members.toast.net...
coincidence?

Ive been watching strange quake activity too. A couple of us are trying to figure out what's up with the weirdness. Where did you get the radar return info?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Ive been watching strange quake activity too. A couple of us are trying to figure out what's up with the weirdness. Where did you get the radar return info?

I got the radar info from a very weird site.
"Flash Radar":
members.toast.net...

Check out this picture:
www.cheniere.org...

Watch southern Cali. Then watch the rest of the country light up with storm activity.
Is this proof of tesla technology at work?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The guy seems a little odd but I would like to find out where he captures these images from. I want to see what the radar looks like over a given point at a given time. I'm trying to verify a theory and if I could see the radar for particular locations it might just tell me what I need to know. Any ideas???

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
The guy seems a little odd but I would like to find out where he captures these images from. I want to see what the radar looks like over a given point at a given time. I'm trying to verify a theory and if I could see the radar for particular locations it might just tell me what I need to know. Any ideas???

are you looking for radar image archives?
try here:
www.weathermatrix.net...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
remeber global warming is coming and yes the weather and volcanos will be effected.land shifts and anything else under the sun are here.enjoy we are living in some really werid moments on planet earth right now flukemol........

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
To all,

I have an interesting theory that explains how planets are formed, what gravity is and how it's formed, how the earth's magnetic field is formed, how the poles are created, how/when they shift etc etc and from my "theory", I find what is happening today to be of great interest.

The weakeing of the earth's magnetic field (10-15% over the last 150 years), based on my theory, will result in more volcanic activity - no questions about this. Earth's magnetic field is a result of certain elements within the earth and when these elements weaken, the earth's magnetic field weakens.

Based on my theory, Byrd and Indy are both right.

This weakening of earth's magnetic field *may* cause a pole shift which will result in a bit of "turbulence", however the following will not happen:

a) Satellites will not "spin off"
b) Earth's magnetic field will not collapse, exposing us to gamma/x rays

A pole shift is really a "re-alignment" of these internal elements in the earth.

I will produce a paper on my theory one day - when I do not know.

The thing about papers is that you have to be pretty sure of what you are going to publish otherwise it can be embarassing.

For those interested, here is a good site:

www.phy6.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Okay, let's take these questions one at a time:

Kidfinger: Will do, as I get them organized and can see which way they're pointing, in terms of causes and effects.

Indigo Child: All your questions are being addressed in the links that I provided; and the basic answer is, of course, we don't know.

Are u for real: Yes, trees are burning from the roots up, and the Park Service is closing down parts of the Park. But remember, the Park is in three states, not just Montana.

HarmoniusOne: I love your theory. It speaks Truth to me. Good going.

Thank you ALL for responding positively.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Emily - thank you for this important post. ...Have you found any explanations, tentative or otherwise for this phenomenon? I am wondering specifically about gravitational pull from comets/asteroids, or the pole shift theories.

...Climate change is complicated but I doubt warming causes plates to shift or volcanic activity.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, we know the Air Force is working to master the weather.

www.au.af.mil...

There are rumors that both Russia and Israel have weather control programs in place also.

No doubt, part of the AF's program is the HAARP system that turns the ionosphere into an electronics-impentrable colloid that scrambles incoming navigational systems [as it did to the Shuttle that crashed. HAARP was turned on only 30 minutes before the crash.]

But there are other elements and factors involved besides human efforts at control.

History ("scriptures") records that an ET (YHWH) takes credit for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah by smashing those cities with meteoric debris. "God" also "saved" the apostles by causing an earthquake that freed them from prison in the first century A.D. (allegedly). To the extent this is true, ETs ALSO have some ability to affect our weather and physical impacts of "stuff."

Since "mind" has intention, purpose and method, I give absolutely no credence to the scientific proposition that natural events are either random or chaotic. I believe everything that actually is able to occur, does so out of Someone's Intention, no matter how remote that Intention might be. So, I have absolutely NO FEAR that any sort of random event will ever destroy our planet.

My fear is that we humans will create the circumstances to make it Just and Fair that Somebody, here or out there, will return to us what we have already inflicted on others; and THAT is what will destroy us. Our own choices.

Do you think this is a reasonable argumentation for feeling safe? I do.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Are u for real: Yes, trees are burning from the roots up, and the Park Service is closing down parts of the Park. But remember, the Park is in three states, not just Montana.

Do you have any links for this? You have peaked my curiousity.

Norris was closed for a while, but that was over a year ago and it has since been reopened with exception of the Pearl Geyser area. The 2003 closure itself is not remarkable, really cool IMO, but not remarkable considering that Norris is the hottest spot in the park. Even during the time it was off limits there were no reports of trees burning from the roots up.

B.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Kidfinger, I'm starting a thread on solar anomalies, starting with this one:

www.abidemiracles.com...

Let's see if we can get people interested in this topic.

Em

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Kidfinger, I'm starting a thread on solar anomalies, starting with this one:

www.abidemiracles.com...

Let's see if we can get people interested in this topic.

Em

Em, your link is broken but I cant wait to see it!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

So, I have absolutely NO FEAR that any sort of random event will ever destroy our planet.

My fear is that we humans will create the circumstances to make it Just and Fair that Somebody, here or out there, will return to us what we have already inflicted on others; and THAT is what will destroy us. Our own choices.

Emily - I agree - planet Earth has survived for billions of years. I too seriously doubt that anything random, cyclic or intentional will destroy this planet. ...IMHO, mankind's survival is on the table, not the planet's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join