It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Guns were involved in the Woolwich Murder?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Then do you pose the question:

"In your video statement you said do not trust the govt they do not care about you. Please elaborate?

Then he explains what he has witnessed and heard from his brothers accounts working for MI6 and potential he himself potentially working for them as well because they tried to get his brother to convince him . That the govt is the problem, not religion, and that he accepts his fate because he believes he is doing the work of Allah. Because the Govt is working against and opposes what he believes.

Something to that extent.

I get he is guilty, 100%. However, the issue has been raised about GOVT and how they conduct their business. At home and abroad.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by nake13

I see no need for a long draen out trial. Just dump em in front of a crown court with a jury and get it over with.

Even better,just dump them in front of Drummer Rigby's barracks,I'm sure that some of his friends would like a nice "chat" with them.

Everyone deserves a fair trial.

Once we start makeing exceptions we start down a slippery slope.

Its not like the jury is going to come back with anything but guilty.

I fully accept that,as a supposed civilised society everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law,however,just occasionaly,it might be liberating to shake off the veneer of civilised behaviour and do what is right (from a natural justice standpoint).

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I see no need for a long draen out trial. Just dump em in front of a crown court with a jury and get it over with.

Even better,just dump them in front of Drummer Rigby's barracks,I'm sure that some of his friends would like a nice "chat" with them.

Everyone deserves a fair trial.

Once we start makeing exceptions we start down a slippery slope.

Its not like the jury is going to come back with anything but guilty.

I fully accept that,as a supposed civilised society everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law,however,just occasionaly,it might be liberating to shake off the veneer of civilised behaviour and do what is right (from a natural justice standpoint).

Not trying to be an arse here, but "from a natural justice standpoint" what should be done about the millions of civlian deaths (not to mention the deaths of millions of children) that have occurred since WW2 as a direct result of western economic imperialism, resource grabs and illegal wars?

Does this "natural justice" apply only to those who act against the west, which is a direct consequence of our aggression, or does it apply to us as well?
Should this "natural justice" apply to those who took us into an illegal war, killed hundreds of thousands (at a low estimate), lied to western citizens about it, and basically used the lives of our forces and non combatants for what was in reality a resource grab?
Or does it only apply when it happens to "one of our brave heroes (to quote the propaganda)?

You can't have it both ways.
Would a muslim who grabbed a childs hand and put it on his crotch be let off, like the soldier was this week because it was "not sexual"?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

1)Not trying to be an arse here, but "from a natural justice standpoint" what should be done about the millions of civlian deaths (not to mention the deaths of millions of children) that have occurred since WW2 as a direct result of western economic imperialism, resource grabs and illegal wars?

2)Does this "natural justice" apply only to those who act against the west, which is a direct consequence of our aggression, or does it apply to us as well?

Should this "natural justice" apply to those who took us into an illegal war, killed hundreds of thousands (at a low estimate), lied to western citizens about it, and basically used the lives of our forces and non combatants for what was in reality a resource grab?

Or does it only apply when it happens to "one of our brave heroes (to quote the propaganda)?

You can't have it both ways.
Would a muslim who grabbed a childs hand and put it on his crotch be let off, like the soldier was this week because it was "not sexual"?

Honestly, nothing can be done. Syria/Iraq/Iran great examples of how UN resolutions/sanctions have the ability to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians and indirectly attribute it towards the leaders/dictators of the regime these sanctions are against. "Legally" this is acceptable behaviour mandated by the United Nations.

Justice is not blind, for justice has a memory, or precedent. A blind man many not know what the color green is, however when asked about an apple he can describe the taste, smell, feel, the sound it makes when you bite into one.

The punishment should fit the crime regardless of precedent and rely solely on the circumstance.

There is the rule/law of the jungle/nature's law/God's law of balance, eye for an eye.

But break that down. Say a lioness takes down a elephant. the pride gets to eat. then some vultures maybe a hyena or two, but then you have insects and other forms of life feeding and nourishing themselves off of that carcass that was killed by the lioness. Acting on instinct that they need to eat requires a sacrifice to be made in order for that food pyramid to survive. that is the la of nature.

To complicate that scenario, add consciousness( true, false, right wrong, thought/emotion, morality) to the equation.

Man comes home and finds his family murdered by the hands of a sociopath/pedophile and reactively takes his life with his bare hands. Does the punishment fit the crime?

Some would argue yes, other no. and that is all based on knowledge/believe structure on whether or not it has been compromised.

There is the rule/law or man. which is necessary to live in a civilized/consciously aware society. Man needs law as boundaries and guidelines to prevent acts of evil from happening which any person is capable of if the environment is right.

Because man has allowed ourselves to enjoy and corrupt the Law of man, we have the world we live in today.
Rebels are hired guns to do what the GOVT's can not do legally, so they find loop holes to get away with the unconstitutional, legally.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
To me in the video it looks like "Michael Adebolajo", Mujahid Abu Hamza. drops a knife and attempts to strike the officer rather than shoot them.

Michael Adebowale is the one along the fence with the gun.

Michael Adebolajo was trying to become a martyr. Suicide by being shot by the police. He failed in that. Clearly the police were tasked to take prisoners, unlike their US cousins who would have filled them with lead!

I am sure if both handled the gun, then both can be charged with its possession. Shame the shooter also failed to obtain the martyrdom he wanted.

When these two started, I bet they did not think they would live the rest of their sorry lives at Her Majesty's pleasure. That's justice, in my book.

Regards

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by whatzshaken
To me in the video it looks like "Michael Adebolajo", Mujahid Abu Hamza. drops a knife and attempts to strike the officer rather than shoot them.

Michael Adebowale is the one along the fence with the gun.

Michael Adebolajo was trying to become a martyr. Suicide by being shot by the police. He failed in that. Clearly the police were tasked to take prisoners, unlike their US cousins who would have filled them with lead!

I am sure if both handled the gun, then both can be charged with its possession. Shame the shooter also failed to obtain the martyrdom he wanted.

When these two started, I bet they did not think they would live the rest of their sorry lives at Her Majesty's pleasure. That's justice, in my book.
Regards

8 shots total
IF the suspect fired off his gun its a minimum of two rounds as per the charge.
leaving 6 shots.
2 took down the first suspect
leaving 4 for the gun man, two to take him down.
2 while he was on the ground.

Tomato tomato.

I believe too that they expected to be killed yes, this however, allows them to reveal their motives. elaborating on why the people should not trust their government.

They excepted death prior to committing this murder and were fortunate enough to remain alive after their capture.

Going to court only furthers their agenda which is raising awareness of the tyranny of GOVT.

Which only makes the mission they set out for, its purpose, only more prominent in the public eye while the court proceeding are carried out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join