It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Guns were involved in the Woolwich Murder?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
BBC

Woolwich murder suspects remanded in custody

The two men accused of murdering soldier Lee Rigby have both been remanded in custody after making separate court appearances.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, appeared before Westminster magistrates holding a copy of the Koran and stating he wished to be known as Mujahid Abu Hamza.

Mr Adebolajo, from Romford, east London, was charged after spending nine days in hospital.
He was also charged with the attempted murder of two police officers and possession of a firearm, a 9.4mm KNIL Model 91 revolver.

bbc

Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebowale in court

Mr Adebowale, who has also been charged with possession of a firearm - a 9.4mm KNIL Model 91 revolver - appeared in court with a bandaged right hand and flanked by police officers.

To me in the video it looks like "Michael Adebolajo", Mujahid Abu Hamza. drops a knife and attempts to strike the officer rather than shoot them.

Michael Adebowale is the one along the fence with the gun.

Were two guns found along with the knives, does anyone know or can they both be charged with possession of the same firearm?

Rather fast for these terrorist to be put into court unlike those recent events in the United States that is just an observation.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The only thing I think I know for sure is that the murder was done with knives right? And that the police officers had guns? But shot to wound instead of kill, which I thought was nice of them.
edit on 3-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yes, every single event is a conspiracy.

With 6 billion plus people in the world it is foolish to believe anyone would ever act on their own.

It is all controlled and covered up.

Jeez

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I see no need for a long draen out trial. Just dump em in front of a crown court with a jury and get it over with.

The prosecuter does not even need to say anything hell he does not even need to bother turning up
not like there is any reasonble doubt on guilt or motive. Yes give em a defence lawyer but there is nothing they can do.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
I see no need for a long draen out trial. Just dump em in front of a crown court with a jury and get it over with.

The prosecuter does not even need to say anything hell he does not even need to bother turning up
not like there is any reasonble doubt on guilt or motive. Yes give em a defence lawyer but there is nothing they can do.

But how did the building collapse in its own footprint?

Oh...that's a different one.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sounds like a simple trial to me.

Court: (plays videos of incident) Is that you in the tape?

Def: Yes, Your honor, that's me!

Court: You're guilty. Better luck next life...Next!?

(rubs paws together) Now that is what I call a short court session!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

The jury will find them guilty.

Its just the sentanceing that needs thought.

Im guessing minimum 30 years or a whole life tarrif...depends how drunk or coked the judge is at the time.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

All I can think of when reading this post was the trial of Blackadder.....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

and the couple shots for good measure when they or the second suspect Michael Adebowale was shot.

does charging him or both of them with attempted murder of two officers who were on the scene, I counted three mean the suspect only fired two rounds out of the 8 gun shots?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

ur the prettiest troll ive ever seen hope, And I wanna be the first to thank you for all your pointless confrontational posts, you do it in a very passive aggressive manner, keep up the good work............

(to the rest of the thread)

were did this murder happen? In the UK somewhere. I though guns were outlawed in the UK? So..... even if Guns are outlawed, people can still get them? Im confused I was under the impression that gun control ment no bad people can have guns. Am I mistaken?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

How many Guns were involved in the Woolwich Murder?

One gun

To me in the video it looks like "Michael Adebolajo", Mujahid Abu Hamza. drops a knife and attempts to strike the officer rather than shoot them.

well it might look like that to you but to me i can see two guys charging at armed police, you charge at armed police like that your going to get shot. I can see no evidence in that video that he dropped the knife.

Were two guns found along with the knives, does anyone know or can they both be charged with possession of the same firearm?

nope one gun (read your own links OP).

yes they could technically be both charged for possession of the firearm and in court one of them or both of them found guilty of possession of a handgun depending on the evidence. So say for example they found out that both had been in possession of the handgun at some point then both would be guilty of possessing a hand gun. Either that or they could be both charged but one of them could be acquitted, that is to say found not-guilty on possession of the firearm.

Rather fast for these terrorist to be put into court unlike those recent events in the United States that is just an observation.

nope, not really, actually quite the norm over here n the UK where we have a totally different legal system to that of the United States and as such to compare the two makes no sense atoll.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I've been following this because something just doesn't add up.

On the video of the suspect charging the police, you can quite clearly see one of the suspects being driven sideways by the force of the shots hitting him, which suggests he was shot centre mass. The Police are trained to fire at centre mass because it is the largest target.
The police also use fragmentation rounds, ostensibly to stop shots going through the body of a suspect and injuring a bystander.
The whole point of a fragmentation round is stopping power, and that can be clearly seen in the video.

My point is this: given the above factors, how the hell are either of these guys alive?
8 shots fired at them, fragmentation rounds aimed at centre mass by pretty good marksmen, and they both survive and are able to go to court less than 2 weeks later.

They are either incredibly lucky or something just doesn't add up.
I'm going to go with incredibly lucky for now.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

ur the prettiest troll ive ever seen hope, And I wanna be the first to thank you for all your pointless confrontational posts, you do it in a very passive aggressive manner, keep up the good work............

were did this murder happen? In the UK somewhere. I though guns were outlawed in the UK? So..... even if Guns are outlawed, people can still get them? Im confused I was under the impression that gun control ment no bad people can have guns. Am I mistaken?

Points out passive aggression then uses passive aggression.

Priceless.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Thats why the gun did not work. It seems to have been a homemade gun (possible a reactivated gun) that miss fired.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

well it might look like that to you but to me i can see two guys charging at armed police, you charge at armed police like that your going to get shot. I can see no evidence in that video that he dropped the knife.

At 5 seconds of the clip you will notice when the suspect charges the police car to the right of him a shinny object falls from his side and bounces off the ground as if he drops it or it falls out of his pocket.

nope one gun (read your own links OP).

yes they could technically be both charged for possession of the firearm and in court one of them or both of them found guilty of possession of a handgun depending on the evidence. So say for example they found out that both had been in possession of the handgun at some point then both would be guilty of possessing a hand gun. Either that or they could be both charged but one of them could be acquitted, that is to say found not-guilty on possession of the firearm.

I read my links and was not sure if they had found two guns or they were indeed being charged with possession of the same firearm, which is why I asked. Thank you for the clarification.

nope, not really, actually quite the norm over here n the UK where we have a totally different legal system to that of the United States and as such to compare the two makes no sense atoll.

Actually it does make sense when you understand what the message behind the murder in Woolwich was "DO NOT TRUST THE GOVT" and the US GOVT had enough evidence to public announce who the terrorist were and have yet to build up a case to go to trial to convict the remaining suspect of the attack. It just doesn't add up.

But thank you for the clarification

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Even better,just dump them in front of Drummer Rigby's barracks,I'm sure that some of his friends would like a nice "chat" with them.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

yes you are very much mistaken in England it is very easy for bad people to get guns its the rest of us that strugle

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Even better,just dump them in front of Drummer Rigby's barracks,I'm sure that some of his friends would like a nice "chat" with them.

Everyone deserves a fair trial.

Once we start makeing exceptions we start down a slippery slope.

Its not like the jury is going to come back with anything but guilty.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I expect both suspects to expect nothing but a guilty sentence and accept such fate as long as their story is heard by the public

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by crazyewok

I expect both suspects to expect nothing but a guilty sentence and accept such fate as long as their story is heard by the public

That why all that should be reported is the bare nessary facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join