It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am not really sure why people get so hung up on the whole ALEX IS JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY CUZ HE TRIES TO SELL YOU PRODUCTS..

If you think critically.. he wouldn't even be a talking point if he didn't generate enough revenue to reach all of you with his show...

He says many things and he usually says he thinks and his gut tells him. There are people on here who constantly say something is going to happen cuz their gut tells them.. yet it is okay for them to say so.

AJ likes to exaggerate.. he takes a comment or story and blows it out of proportion. Not really a liar just an embellisher. I have caught him in a few things that do not seem completely honest and I have found he says things that are spot on .

If aj is bill hicks then maybe we should start looking into what happened to the real paul from the beatles next.

Aj like all of us support what we don't like in order to make a living and to get whatever message we want out in the process. Why he is treated more critically as opposed to yourself I do not know. If you use gasoline then you are responsible for all the wars based on oil simply because you perpetuate the demand for it. However you can use oil to be an activist to end the dependence on oil.

AJ has his ups and downs.. i just do not understand why people cannot accept the good he puts out and just ignore the bad. If i rejected all the information from everyone simply because i didn't like the source I would never learn anything new.

edit on 4-6-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Dead serious.

Lol.

I never said anything of the sort, interesting that THAT is where you go though.

See, this is the kind of "If you step out of line, you're a shill" attitude that seems to be spreading like a plague on ATS. You implied that me "being busy" was fishy. You jumped the gun on that one. That's just ridiculous.

Fantastic. I didnt ask you to do a single thing. I merely pointed out the fishy tactic being used.

What tactic? Me working on school work all day, and explaining to ATS why I can't reply to everyone right away?

What tactic is that?

so it comes down to whether or not the fringe theories about him can be proven or not? You choose to disregard all of the highly factual reasons that he is not credible that you were presented with. You shrug them off. So really, what are you looking for here? Why make a 1001st thread on this exact topic, and only choose to focus on a fraction of what is presented?

I focus on evidence and facts, and through all the videos, links, and hate mongering, there aren't many. The closest thing to facts I've found is the ex-STRATFOR woman who signed up with Infowars a year ago.

And even then, what does that prove?

It raises a suspicion, but it proves nothing.

And I find it hard to believe that a media station like Infowars could draw so much attention and lack so much "Disinfo" evidence. They're under a lot of scopes.

That's why I thought ATS could provide some hard evidence to Infowars' supposed dirty laundry.

What you describe as "shrugging it off" is me seeing certain tactics of Alex objectively, and while some of them are disagreeable, none of them prove him to be a shill, and also, still nothing on the Zionist evidence too.

But the replies on this thread may as well be copy&pasted from the last thread.

Almost everything here, I've seen before.

As I said before, very fishy.

This may surprise you, but people who don't see things exactly the way you do aren't "fishy."

I don't see Infowars' credibility the way you do.

That's my opinion. Simple as that.

It doesn't make anything "fishy."

The only thing on this thread that dissapoints me about Alex a bit is the whole Walmart-Youngjevity thing.

I never knew about that. And his behavior at the 2nd Amendment rally hits me close to home too. I don't like thinking that a role model of mine is that big of a douchebag.

BUT! I'm willing to look past those things, because its not like he's my best friend. He's a media head, and I'm just testing his media credibility. NOT paying mind to his exaggerations. Just the stories.

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by xavi1000
Ok, let's start with lies

Those seem more like exaggerations than lies.

If he claimed they were true if the weren't he was lying, if is iq was as large as his mouth he would be a genius he thinks the person that shouts the loudest is telling the truth

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Do you think the original poster of those 2 pics would take 1 picture that shows the entire page/pages of the picture and name together, instead of a composite of 2 separate pics? Also, a picture of the front cover of the yearbook?

I'm here!!

What would you like me to post that will satisfy you? ALEX JONES most certainly is NOT Hicks!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Which is EXACTLY why you ignore and justify the Austin, TX rally.

There were scheduled speakers there, Alex Jones came and disrupted the whole event with his bullhorn.
It’s not that he disagreed, it’s the fact that his ego was bigger than anyone’s there. AJ didn’t get where he is by being modest or subtle.

Then he tries to change the "Peace" rally into a rally of anger, division, and violence.
Your opinion…..

He cusses out a woman and threatens a guy that was chanting "Peace".
The Autin rally wasn’t a war protest, it was a pro-gun rally. There was/is no reason to chant cries of peace. How stupid is that???

Then to top it off, Alex Jones lied about the whole event on his show.

Proof? Video? Text?

Your bias blinds you for this painful truth.

As does yours….

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It’s not that he disagreed, it’s the fact that his ego was bigger than anyone’s there. AJ didn’t get where he is by being modest or subtle.

Yes... now FINALLY someone with a brain right cheeya

Ego, a character fluke.

Doesn't make him a shill.

It makes him... pompus, I guess. But not a shill.

Now I'll ask again.

Those "lies" are exaggerations, guys. And a few of the things in that video came true, if you'd pay attention.

I posted everything I found about the ex-STRATFOR agent, and still nothing. No evidence, just a raised eyebrow. That's all that woman is.

Evideeeence...? Where are youuuuu...?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

If Jones has no affiliation with Bill Hicks, why did he have a slip of tongue and proclaim himself as Bill Hicks during one of his rants?

Maybe he agreed with some of what Hicks said….as do I.

Bill Hicks was an American comedian who was touring the country in the late 80’s when Alex Jones was a little boy.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Kgnow

If Jones has no affiliation with Bill Hicks, why did he have a slip of tongue and proclaim himself as Bill Hicks during one of his rants?

Maybe he agreed with some of what Hicks said….as do I.

Bill Hicks was an American comedian who was touring the country in the late 80’s when Alex Jones was a little boy.

He said that during one of his rants? And people take this seriously?

So... by that logic, he's also a gay illuminati reptoid.

He confessed to this during a rant, so it must be true, right?

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

WOW!

I guess so! If we were all recorded for 4 hours a day I’m sure we’d all say some dumb stuff. In all fairness, I’m not a big AJ fan because he is most definitely a FEAR-FOR-PROFIT kind of dude. I don’t fault him for his pursuits, and he’s the leading champion on government corruption and NWO/Bilderberg issues, but he’s a bit too out there for me…always has been....even as kids; that's his personality!

I thank him for his work though, and I hope he continues!

BTW - I guess nobody is interested in me debunking the Bill Hicks silliness with my yearbook.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

1.) "I almost started crying last night when I was at that demonstration and I saw these families bringing their children up to me for me to shake their hand and I just look at their innocence."

2.) "Every time I go to big cities and see provocateurs, I've seen it in Austin."

3.) "The reason I know is because my dad came to the protest and I didn't notice him because the whole time I was there I had cointelpro poking me and getting in my face."

1.) Alex storms the scene and disrupts the protest, and in doing so he caused the rally to turn emotionally charged against him. It was almost a lynch mob. There was no time for Alex to be emotional over children nor shake their hands as you can see how Alex changed the tone of the rally.

2.) & 3.) In the video as Alex explains what a cointelpro provocateur is,... did provocateurs attack him or did Alex act as a provocateur against the crowd?

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

WOW!

I guess so! If we were all recorded for 4 hours a day I’m sure we’d all say some dumb stuff. In all fairness, I’m not a big AJ fan because he is most definitely a FEAR-FOR-PROFIT kind of dude. I don’t fault him for his pursuits, and he’s the leading champion on government corruption and NWO/Bilderberg issues, but he’s a bit too out there for me…always has been....even as kids; that's his personality!

I thank him for his work though, and I hope he continues!

BTW - I guess nobody is interested in me debunking the Bill Hicks silliness with my yearbook.

Evidently...

Everyone's oddly quiet now, huh?

They gave up the argument because we finally admitted that Alex Jones was a gay Bill Hicks Illuminati reptoid. Its all good.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

That was pretty ridiculous! It was also a completely out of context hit piece.

It is what it is! He’s got an ego….A BIG ONE!!

Did you still want to argue about Bill Hicks, too?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

That's only about ten minutes of footage. I don't know if you know this, but evenings and rallies both usually last longer than ten minutes. Whatever he mentioned regarding the kids very well could have happened.

As for the whole emotional conflict, I've already explained that. That video has already been posted like three times between the two threads, and it gives no evidence as to why his credibility is flawed. That video just shows the worst part of his personality, nothing more. That video does no de-bunking, and doesn't even raise a suspicion for any kind of Alex-related conspiracy.

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: that typo was gonna drive me insane

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

That's only about ten minutes of footage. I don't know if you know this, but evenings and rallies both usually last longer than ten minutes. Whatever he mentioned regarding the kids very well could have happened.

What’s also being ignored is what AJ SAID on the loudspeaker. If someone wants to take issue with that then we have a discussion. He wasn’t saying anything against the mission of that rally. He simply wanted to be the LEADER of that rally!

He’s an egomaniac not cointelpro.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm Alex Jones and Bill Hacks.

*mindblown*

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoul

*mindblown*

...at the ridiculousness??

Me too!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoul

*mindblown*

...at the ridiculousness??

Me too!!

Yeah he must have lost his funny personality during the transformation. Although some of his rants are pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Lied about Y2K ICBs being launched on New Year's Eve and scared the crap out of a lot of people. Credible?

Lied about William Cooper being vulgar on his show. Credible?

Lied about kicking William Cooper off of his show. Credible?

Lied about provocateurs attacking him in Austin when he was the provocateur. Credible?

I KNOW Alex gives good info. I even admitted to you all that I was glad he helped spread awareness on Fukushima fallout radiating U.S. dairy cows. However, the majority of Alex's information is based upon the work of earlier truth seekers, or can be found by the work of ATS members and independent bloggers, or can be figured out all on your own by researching and thinking for yourself. Alex brings nothing new to the table. He won't even touch esoterica or mysticism even though we know many very wealthy and influential people practice it and believe in it. Why is esoterica and mysticism important to understand? Because you can never be victorious if you never understand the thinking of your oppressors.

Alex is trying to make all of us so angry that we can't think rationally or are incited towards violence. There are an uncountable number of truth seekers and informed members of mankind that spread awareness without inciting hateful or violent feelings.

Take Alex Jone's information,.... but be VERY careful of his anger, hate, and violence propagation.

Goodbye Alex Jones topics.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSoul

Yeah he must have lost his funny personality during the transformation. Although some of his rants are pretty funny.

Transformation to what? Would you care to share some info?

Yes, his rants are epic.

One of my favorite!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by NoSoul

Transformation to what? Would you care to share some info?

You know when he "transformed" from Bill Hicks to Alex Jones. Obviously I was joking.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join