It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

It should be noted though that the level of ambient noise on the most chaotic day in NYC history was probably high.

Not nearly. The hypersonic crack of high explosives (the kind required to cut steel and concrete) are really, Really LOUD.

The noise of a demo explosion is not near as loud as the noise from a typical bomb, At least i don't believe so, I admit I have seen neither in person and am only going off TV effects.

"Typical bombs" and industrial grade explosives (the kind used to demolish buildings) are basically the same thing.

The charges were likely buried well into the concrete covered by drywall and insulation in some areas. That would be necessary obviously to not be detected.

That would be impossible.

The building not being stripped as a regular demo would be, like party walls and core and stair walls. Sound would carry a lot better i suppose in a regular demo compared to 9/11.

Not really. In fact great care is taken when bringing down buildings surrounded by other buildings. Broken glass (from concussion) is a big concern. Blast blankets and mounds of sandbags are used to help "muffle" the pressure wave. Charges are "tamped" too. It doesn't matter. They are still loud as hell.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Show how what was done, a plane crashing into a building like at the Towers which was shown, over a million times on the nightly news ?

You do not believe what happened at the Pentagon ? What exactly do you believe for this, then.

Not sure your question? I think a big jet filled with 10,000 gallons of gas flew into the pentagon at hundreds of miles an hour...

The forensics I can see from the internet show me that. I wasn't there either though.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Not nearly. The hypersonic crack of high explosives (the kind required to cut steel and concrete) are really, Really LOUD.

Couldn't find any search on "hypersonic crack" to get a gauge on what you where describing. Could you elaborate because that sounds intense

That would be impossible

Well that's what happened

great care is taken when bringing down buildings surrounded by other buildings. Broken glass (from concussion) is a big concern

I forgot about the glass. thank you! That would have muffled the sound a bit too.

It doesn't matter. They are still loud as hell.

So was New York

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

For sure that no other means of "professionally" demolishing buildings exist other than what the usual companies do to maintain a certain budget.

Demolition materials aren't that expensive. And they do it just exactly like it has to be done. Cutting one corner or miscalculating one charge strength or time delay could result in deaths or damage to adjacent property.

No chance that any other technology has been developed, hundreds of advances in technology and explosives could not possibly have been involved, only pure chance and BETTER than CONTROLLED DEMOLITION INC. Themselves could have done...

Nope. But I'm game, show me the evidence of any. All companies use the same thing for the same reasons. Inherently these are primarily concerned with safety. And cost efficiency. The explosive phase is only one component.

It surely is incredible that those airplanes produced a more perfectly controlled building implosion, and complete annihilation than the conventional explosives used regularly in most takedowns.

Oh yah? How would you "regularly" take down the twin towers?

And in the so called "debunkers minds" gravity and jet fuel are somehow far more destructive than carefully placed, timed explosives...

NO... Impact, uncontrolled fires, and gravity, initiated the collapse which progressed (top down) from the impact sites.

I'm not on anybodies "team". I don't belong to any side.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thanks for taking my replies out of context....

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Geez, you guys are neatly sidestepping the issues I raised.
Kind of hard to continue if you won't bring the proof I asked for...

Leftover demo materials in the "piles". Remember, firemen are trained to recognize this stuff for their own safety. Friends of theirs died in the collapses. Don"t you think they might come forward if they found anything "remotely" resembling demolition materials?

How powerful were the planes by themselves, filled with gas and blasting into the buildings at several hundred miles per hour? Not powerful enough?

Why do we constantly bicker on this forum about "HOW THE TOWERS FELL?", instead of their obvious use to wage aggressive war overseas for monetary gain?

My take on that last question is that there are certain elements that want us distracted from the current wars by keeping our heads buried in argument about the past.

Today we look back at WWII and the Reichstag fire is but a footnote compared to the war that followed. One day "HOW THE TOWERS FELL" will be as menial.

Gotta go, its late. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

1. On September 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld said the Pentagon was missing 2.3 TRILLION (taxpayer funded) DOLLARS in transactions. (video 1) Simply unaccounted for. He points an accusing finger at Bureaucracy inside the Pentagon, goes so far as to call the corrupt activities a "matter of life and death." Maybe to cover his tracks and appear as an outsider. I think he knew those buildings would be hit the next day, that Pentagon accountants would die and everyone would forget his little bombshell.

2. In a 2006 Defense Budget Meeting - Cynthia McKinney, D-Georgia asks Rumsfeld about another 3.4 TRILLION.... but by 2006, he forgets himself. (video 3 near the end)

So far, we have an estimated 5.7 TRILLION taxpayer dollars unaccounted for in only 3 years by the D.O.D.
And someone is trying to sell America on the idea, "entitlements" like social security and food-stamps are bankrupting America. They're spending a million a minute. Losing yearly "$8000 for every man, woman, and child in America." I remember hearing "a billion" single dollar bills would reach to the moon. A trillion might go to Mars. Perhaps this IS our space program? Standing on dollar bills.

1999 - 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS the Pentagon is unable to account for
2000 - 1.1 TRILLION DOLLARS the Pentagon is unable to account for
2001 - 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS the Pentagon is unable to account for

Rumsfeld says he "forgot the question"

3. These folks were moved into the part of the Pentagon hit, shortly prior to > 9/11/2001

An office of the Army that had just re-occupied the Pentagon's recently renovated Wedge One, named Resource Services Washington, lost 34 of its 45 employees.

Most were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts.

911research.wtc7.net...

edit on 5-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Must've been another one of those "unknown unknowns" ...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
On September 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld said the Pentagon was missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS in transactions.

No he did not - care to show exactly where he said that? It is not in the video....

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by newcovenant
On September 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld said the Pentagon was missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS in transactions.

No he did not - care to show exactly where he said that? It is not in the video....

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The issue here is that you are failing to appreciate the magnitude of a demo charge cutter. The sound can be heard for well over a mile if not more. In a downtown setting, with tall buildings all around, any large blasts inside the WTC7 would have also reverberated all over lower Manhattan. Trying to claim that the cacophony and noise levels around the WTC7 from the sirens and such would drown out the blasts or the explosives would be muffled by the building is basically showing the desperation to plug up the holes in the controlled demolition nonsense. You cannot silence explosives to whisper quiet or ambient noise levels without having to resort to a massive vacuum. Windows would have been blasted out as well as debris being launched out of the building far distances. to have Craig standing practically next to it, and miss it?? That is completely unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Lets not forget the 4 to 5 "War Games" and military exercises that happened to be taking place that very day simulating hi-jacked planes crashing into buildings. For some reason exercises scheduled for Oct. were moved to Sept. 11 by persons unknown.

Radar operators were advised to IGNORE THE BLIPS on their screen, showing an aircraft off-course BECAUSE these war games were being conducted.

A real attack took place during a simulated exercise of the same style attack.

Interestingly, Vice President Cheney was apparently in charge of ALL of the war games and coordinated the government's "response" to the attacks

On the very morning of 9/11/01, five war games and terror drills were being conducted by several U.S. defense agencies, including one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes.

Then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers, admitted to 4 of the war games in congressional testimony. Norad had run drills for several years of planes being used as weapons against the World Trade Center and other U.S. high-profile buildings, and "numerous types of civilian and military aircraft were used as mock hijacked aircraft".

In other words, drills using REAL AIRCRAFT simulating terrorist attacks crashing jets into buildings, including the twin towers, were run.

Indeed, a former Los Angeles police department investigator, whose newsletter is read by 45 members of congress, both the house and senate intelligence committees, and professors at more than 40 universities around the world, claims that he obtained an on-the-record confirmation from NORAD that

ON 9/11, NORAD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff were conducting a joint, live-fly, hijack exercise which involved government-operated aircraft POSING AS HIJACKED AIRLINERS.

On September 11th, the government also happened to be running a simulation of a plane crashing into a building.

Moreover, there are indications that some of the major war games previously scheduled for October 2001 were MOVED UP to September 11th by persons unknown.

.911proof.com...

edit on 5-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

As for the pentagon it was probably a cruise missle launced from a predator drone. I am not sure about this though. I haven't studied the pentagon in great detail.

You clearly haven't studied cruise missiles or Predator drones that closely either.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I do remember that there was a large amount that was unaccounted for . They just could not apply enough 2300 dollar 1/4 inch nuts and toilet seats to explain where it went .That is where the significance of the exact point of the Pentagon impact and fire comes into play as well as the recent weakening of that areas structure .

Not to take away from the subject Bernanke would not tell before Congress who the Fed loaned 2 Trillion dollars to .That money is being funneled to the Globalist .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

YES RUMNSFELD DID SAY THAT 2.3 TRILLION WAS NOT ABLE TO BE TRACKED IN THE FIRST VIDEO . THAT MEANS IT IS MISSING

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Outstanding post. Thanks for bringing those videos. Gotta love the way Rumsfeld (conveniently) announces his concerns about missing boatload of money One Day Before 911.

Can't keep the creditors off our back? Lets manufacture an emergency. "One day, there was a fire."

The poor military. Nobody will ever raise those questions again.

Have they? Nope.

Edit to add: That is a good place to begin reopening investigations. We won't find the smoking gun in the ashes of the buildings either. It will be in the malignant minds of people like Rumsfeld, Bush and Cheney.

edit on 5-6-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

World Trade Center Building Number 7 was an important factor in waking me up when it comes to 9/11 and the events that followed which still affect us on a daily basis on a global scale.

This one incident helped me understand that everything about that day must be questioned as there are way too many inconsistencies for the official story to be considered even remotely true.

ReThink911* (a.k.a. Operation Tip the Planet) plan on advertising this picture in September of this year so it isn't a sure shot yet as I'm sure certain entities will do whatever they can to make sure these ads don't go up.

If and once this campaign is fully launched and put into effect it has the potential to wake up the masses to the many inconsistencies of the official story and cause them to question their beliefs of what really happened that day.

No it doesn't. Not in the least. This drivel comes from that con artist Richard Gage and he's been trying to scream FIRE in a crowded theater for years with this bit, and in all that time he he hasn't gotten anywhere with his conspiracy stories. He offers no technical forensic examinations, no calculations of where these supposed controlled dmeolitions would have been, nothing at all but "isn't THAT interesting (wink wink)" innuendo dropping. All one needs to do is mention that the north tower fell on WTC 7 which ignited out of control fires to take the wind out of his conspiracy sails, which is why Gage religiously avouds mentioning any of that in his presentations.

All Gage is doing is putting the exact same stale carnival act he's had all along into a pretty new package. The only ones who he'll sucker with it is are the people who were already suckered by it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Show how what was done, a plane crashing into a building like at the Towers which was shown, over a million times on the nightly news ?

You do not believe what happened at the Pentagon ? What exactly do you believe for this, then.

Not sure your question? I think a big jet filled with 10,000 gallons of gas flew into the pentagon at hundreds of miles an hour...

The forensics I can see from the internet show me that. I wasn't there either though.

I don't want to go too far off topic, but you can dress up the Pentagon as much as you like, i.e. saying 10,000 gallons at hundreds of miles an hour, but you're only saying all this to make it more dramatic, because anyone with a bit of sense knows no plane hit the pentagon.

It was hit by a missile, there is not one bit of evidence to prove a 757 hit the pentagon. Just some dubious witnesses, to contradict the real witnesses who said it was a missile, and some plane parts used as props to make it look like there was a plane.

The hole is not big enough, there is plenty of video inside the pentagon and not one shows any plane debris inside it, one of the most secure buildings cannot even come up with one video of it, and the exit hole was made with a 'rapid wall breaching kit' (RWBK).

Rapid Wall Breaching Kit

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

No it doesn't. Not in the least. This drivel comes from that con artist Richard Gage and he's been trying to scream FIRE in a crowded theater for years with this bit, and in all that time he he hasn't gotten anywhere with his conspiracy stories. He offers no technical forensic examinations, no calculations of where these supposed controlled dmeolitions would have been, nothing at all but "isn't THAT interesting (wink wink)" innuendo dropping. All one needs to do is mention that the north tower fell on WTC 7 which ignited out of control fires to take the wind out of his conspiracy sails, which is why Gage religiously avouds mentioning any of that in his presentations.

All Gage is doing is putting the exact same stale carnival act he's had all along into a pretty new package. The only ones who he'll sucker with it is are the people who were already suckered by it.

Richard Gage is about finding the truth, and NIST is about hiding the truth, i.e. telling lies.

You've been lied to by NIST & co, and I'm surprised you cannot see that. You attack RG so easily, and for no reason, but the NIST cover up is so obvious, and for someone who tries to give off the impression they are all knowing, I am shocked at your ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

anyone with a bit of sense knows no plane hit the pentagon.

It was hit by a missile, there is not one bit of evidence to prove a 757 hit the pentagon. Just some dubious witnesses, to contradict the real witnesses who said it was a missile, and some plane parts used as props to make it look like there was a plane.

Nonsense. There's huge amounts of evidence. There are dozens and dozens of perfectly reliable witnesses who said they saw a plane. And plane parts that can be sourced from the identified aircraft. In addition there's no viable window of time to plant fake debris and it's absurd to think that enough witnesses could be planted in one of the busiest road routes in the world during rush hour.

The hole is not big enough,

For what? It's certainly big enough for the plane.

there is plenty of video inside the pentagon and not one shows any plane debris inside it,

That's simply wrong. The briefest internet search can uncover pictures of plane and passenger debris inside. Some of the material is quite unsettling.

one of the most secure buildings cannot even come up with one video of it,

Except there is a video of it. It just happens to be a standard security video. As one would expect.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join