It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This is not the same old thing in my opinion. .

No this is the same old thing. This is a new campaign to ask for money, so they have enough money to last until the next new campaign,,,, to ask for money.

It's the same as their last campaign: "What is Building 7" that money has run out, so it's time for a new campaign

Why are you so cynical?! I don't see it that way at all, they are not making vast amounts of money, they are ploughing it all back into raising awareness!

What is your specific interest in 9/11? I have not seen you show any real interest in it, other than promoting the official story.

Surely a new fresh, and THOROUGH in dependant investigation into 9/11 is a good thing?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
they are not making vast amounts of money,

Gage makes about 80 grand a year, plus expenses.

they are ploughing it all back into raising awareness!

Snicker.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

You're right, of course, but take care when applying the term "nay-sayer".

Some of us do not doubt the compelling arguments in favor of it being a CT, rather we are simply applying some basic psychology and saying that, overall, the general population does not care, even if you had IMAX footage as proof that it's true, especially on social media sites like Fakebunk where the bulk of the users post "clever" little memes that have been copied and re-copied ad nauseum in between energy refills in their Zynga game of choice.

It's the best example of the worst case of groupthink.

Most people I've met don't know, because they don't want to know, and will get hostile about it no matter how calmly you present the material. It's as if you are attacking their ego directly, implying that they are stupid, and asking how they could allow themselves to be taken in by such a farce.

Other people (who are not nearly as cynical as me) simply refuse to believe that a human being could possibly be that evil.

Whatever the reasons, they are irrational, and it will take more than a few posters and some internet chatter to break through it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

S&F

It just pisses me off to no end that 2 buildings with atleast 2000 people inside it....free fall collapses killing everybody. Then they say they have to take building 7 down and it free falls EXACTLY the way the other two DID. Yet people are still too stupid to notice THEY WERE ALL DEMOLISHED ON PURPOSE. Just amazes me how ignorant people are...its like a bunch of kids at a magic show they can't even comprehend.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by peashooter
His peer reviewed paper on the discovery of thermite:

www.benthamscience.com...
edit on 4-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

As posted in another thread, that paper was not peer reviewed, it was posted on a pay to publish site....

As posted in another thread, what is your response to another member's reply?

"So why did she resign then if people can pay to publish anything they want? You can't say they can publish anything they want and with the next breath say she had to resign because of "unconventional and nonconformist ideas".

Either it is open access or it isn't open access. If it was open access she should HAVE NO PROBLEM with publishing anything reasonably accurate."

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

they are not making vast amounts of money,

Gage makes about 80 grand a year, plus expenses.

they are ploughing it all back into raising awareness!

Snicker.

I see you're another OS promoter that only answers some of the questions posed to them!

Again I will ask:

What is your specific interest in 9/11? I have not seen you show any real interest in it, other than promoting the official story.

Surely a new fresh, and THOROUGH in dependant investigation into 9/11 is a good thing?

BTW, Richard Gage is an Architect, he makes enough money from his 20 year career to not have to need to take money from his cause, it does not fund itself does it?!

80,000 is peanuts, that's less than what he can earn as an architect, and he has been doing his job for 20 years, so I'm sure he is financially comfortable from his architect career to not have to take money from anywhere else.

You have absolutely no proof he is profiting from his 9/11 projects, and all you OS'ers on here will try anything to ridicule his great work. That says more about your own character than Richard Gage's character.

So if you'd care to not avoid my questions again, (the two I reposed again at the start of this reply), I'd be interested to see what you have to say...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anyone who accepts the official story of 911 is living in complete denial of the reality we exist in. If you can't understand that it was most likely an inside job or at least orchestrated by someone other then who we were told was responsible, you're a blind fool and belong in the herd.

There is absolutely no way building number 7 would have come straight down being damaged the way it was. It would have fell sideways. No if, and or buts about it. It's simple physics.

S&F op

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Enjoying this thread to the nines or "7's" if you will.
Too bad something like this did not happen shortly after the fact, but we will take it when we can get it and now is much better than never.

This is the topic that actually convinced me join up here after years of lurking, I don't think any topic rates as high as this one since WW2 and I mean that.

I do notice that a lot of the regular posters that promote the OS story line day in and day out are missing on this thread.
And I think that is telling, but that is my opinion only.

How some of the people have bought the OS for so long is a mystery to me.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Again I will ask:

Reason No 1: Comedy, The Truth movement is hilarious. Take this ad campaign poster for instance.

This poster was top of the list, as voted by members, for the campaign poster, for this very ad campaign.

There is something seriously funny wrong with this poster, How can the truth movement expect Jane Stanley to know which building, Building 7 is, when they cant find it themselves.

www.ae911truth.org...

Reason No 2: Somebody needs to stand up against the lies you help spread.

Reason No 3:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.upi.com...
nation.foxnews.com...
www.nypost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.kktv.com...
www.liveleak.com...

I have looked at ALL the evidence the Truth movement has asked me to look at. You have presented no evidence that needs a new investigation.

You have absolutely no proof he is profiting from his 9/11 projects,

We have his income tax statements.

And you left off the plus expenses part.

edit on 4-6-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You have presented no evidence that needs a new investigation.

Agreed. I been looking for any "new" evidence as well. Some bit or wire, blasting caps or shock tube. Because I will give any new investigation into 911 as much credence as I do the ongoing investigation into the JFK assassination.

The difference between those two is like night and day. Over there in JFK ville, people are rehashing old films and theories and uncovering new stuff all the time.

Here its like discussing the existence of the tooth fairy, santa claus and the easter bunny with 5 year olds. You can try, but whats the point?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Apart from the fact that 3 steel beam structured buildings fell/crumbled for the first time ever in history due to fire (or anything else), all on the same day..

the most damning evidence pointing to a controlled demolition is the overwhelming copious amount of white *micro-ash* that blanketed all of downtown Manhattan in a thick layer.

This ash is actually - vaporized steel (called 'iron microspheres' in documentary.).

The only way for this ash to have been created is for the steel to be subjected to super-high temperature conditions such as in a Thermite reaction.

Several agencies (including some government agencies) analyzed this ash, and it is the same conclusion they have all come to.

The details can be found in this documentary (starting from 7 min 30 sec):

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
On any sane planet - this would be considered an "open and shut" case.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
I am sorry to say no matter how many times threads like this go up, the majority will always allow cognitive dissonance to rule out that anyone in the US government played any part in such an event!
Though I realize fully that there are so many unanswered questions and many truths being concealed but to
continue to dwell on this is not going to change anything!
I believe there are much more pressing problems in the present and think we may be on the verge of great changes for the American empire and the world! There are many truths that need to be told and though 911 is one of them it is a symptom of a much larger problem!

Yep, over 10 years later and its still just a topic for discussion on a conspiracy site despite all the obvious holes in the official story. It goes to show 2 things.............
1. It shows just how gullible the masses are with their spoon feed MSM.
2. It shows just how corrupt the political and legal systems are. The same systems used to judge us if we slightly step out of 'their' line !

How long ago did the JFK shooting happen ? Yet look how many people still think Lee Harvey Oswald did it as the lone gunman despite all the evidence pointing towards Government, CIA and Mafia involvement. Well actually those 3 are all the Mafia, its just the Mafia are the only ones to admit it and accept the title.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I predict great things for this campaign and for this thread!

The thread title alone got me excited let alone the campaign.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are more than just patriots, theyre heroes.

One of those 2,000 engineers is a good friend of mine with a Masters in chemical engineering.

edit on 3-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)
h
As painfully obvious that it is that 9/11 had help from the inside
this could never come to life or its the end of America.

Nobody would ever trust the US. and no american would ever trust the
white house.

Keeping the truth about 9/11 secret IS a matter of national security.

Good the whole thing NEEDS to come crashing down like the towers did so we can build a new america build on truth, decency, common sense and prosperity. The longer this CANCEROUS GOVERNMENT remains in office the more cancer it will spread to everyone.

I personally cannot wait another second. Well maybe I can wait a little longer, but not that much.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

80 grand a year for all that schooling is really not much above what a union tradesman makes with his benefits . And he makes a lot more than that if he is an O.T. hog .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

Indeed the lack of pentagon video footage is another smoking gun. Not that really pathetic 5fps clip of something exploding and being hazey as hell either. It is impossible to determine what if anything struck the pentagon.

Then they confiscated the surveillance videos from nearby business so that one can only assume the governments account of a passenger plane impacting the pentagon. The same none passenger planes that struck the twin towers and brought down 3 buildings in the complex. Please are people retarded or what??

110 floor buildings falling straight down because of local fire damage. That is totally preposterous. It should be unthinkably stupid to talk about and be taken seriously with any reasonable person. But the msm says bark doggies and people bark. Disgusting, frustrating, painful, disrespectful to all 3000 people who lost their lives from the treacherous murders within our government who did such unthinkable evil. Even 3rd world dictators don't kill people to make money like that. Religion or politics yes, but that is understandable ,THIS IS NOT! I am still fuming furious 12 years since that incredible day. Only satan worshipers could contrive it and do it!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Again does it mean anything that the Port Authority applied twice to get Demolition Permits for the WTC . The Asbestos problems made it to where the Port Authority could not update the Towers or could they afford to abate the Towers . They sued to get the Asbestos producers to get the money to abate the towers but lost the case . They were required to abate areas that they wanted to renovate and could not fund the operation . From 1975 technology has increased so much it required much renovation that required again costly asbestos abatement . So the Towers were becoming antiquated . The EPA refused the NY Port Authority Demolition permits on two occasions .
If the Towers were destroyed by terrorist the EPA would be out of the picture and if building 7 fell all of the SEC files on wrong doings and the Pentagon budget of where about 3 Trillion Dollars was missing with out explanation would all go away . Well if the budget office at the pentagon was destroyed also . So as people have said the area hit had some support columns removed for some reason . And then the White House boys would not testify before Congress with out being together so Cheney could control Bush , and off record , behind closed doors and not under oath . Yep ! I trust them ! If Cheney invites you to go hunting , run!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Am, I missing something . The Towers showed the wings of the Jet Liners made of 2024 T6 aluminum , maybe some 7075 T6 aluminum and other light metals penetrate all of those huge thick structural Steel Box columns all the way out to the tips . When you look at the Pentagon you see a hole supposedly from the fuselage . What am I not seeing ?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Again does it mean anything that the Port Authority applied twice to get Demolition Permits for the WTC .

Could you show a valid source for that claim?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I predict great things for this campaign and for this thread!

The thread title alone got me excited let alone the campaign.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are more than just patriots, theyre heroes.

One of those 2,000 engineers is a good friend of mine with a Masters in chemical engineering.

edit on 3-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)
h
As painfully obvious that it is that 9/11 had help from the inside
this could never come to life or its the end of America.

Nobody would ever trust the US. and no american would ever trust the
white house.

Keeping the truth about 9/11 secret IS a matter of national security.

I think keeping the truth about 9/11 secret IS a matter of life security for the perpetrators.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join