It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
We can prove again and again that this occurrence is not possible under such conditions, but people even to this day can not make that leap of faith.

What proof have you offered for what occurrence?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Its ignored because its insignificant. It was part of the destruction of the events of the day. There of course will always be those who find significance in its fall. Its all very silly at the end of the day and so far no one has offered any thing at all to prove that this was our own doing. Nothing at all but some people refuse to see anything but collusion and live a paranoid life. I kind of feel sorry for those folks.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by abeverage

Its ignored because its insignificant. It was part of the destruction of the events of the day. There of course will always be those who find significance in its fall. Its all very silly at the end of the day and so far no one has offered any thing at all to prove that this was our own doing. Nothing at all but some people refuse to see anything but collusion and live a paranoid life. I kind of feel sorry for those folks.

Silly? Honestly? Insignificant? I am sorry but I do not live a paranoid life because I doubt official stories. It doesn't matter if the official story of building 7 is true or not. It is the consequences of the event and who was to benefit that needs a light shinned on it.

What do you know about the burning of the Reichstag? I am sure there were many Germans who believed it was nothing and yet...History proved differently! Not until well after the fact was it proven who it benefited from it! Whether the NAZI's burned it or not is irrelevant it was how it was used to further their cause that is of significance.

Don't be naive to think that could never happen here and if there is even the tiniest doubt there should be more research and independent study.

I guess with your vague response, and quips about an event that forever changed American life, I am not sure where you on this topic, enlighten me.
edit on 4-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Karen for the vivid picture of who and what it is that we are being oppressed by go to the Real Jew site and search the Protocols of Zion . There has been a fury to discredit them as a fraud but History has proved them to be real indeed . The principles of the Protocols are also reflected in the Babylonian Talmud .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

People will always find something to support their views. There is no lack if you want to believe it. That is where I differ. I refuse to believe this nonsense and you choose to believe it. Lets just leave it at that. No one is going to convince me because I already know the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Here is something to think about all the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, with the exception of Fayez Banihammad. Yet we went to war with Iraq...wait WHAT? Iraq...HUH?

Will you at least ponder that for me? If there is nothing to see here or worry about why do those facts not line up? If we are fighting terrorists from Saudi, why did we make war with another state? Please make that connection because the official story has you believe 1 + 1 = 3.

See through the Smoke and mirrors there is a deeper story here that has yet to be played out.
edit on 4-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

Originally posted by wmd_2008

It wasn't hit by a plane but it was hit by falling debris and had a 20 floor gash in the building and structural damage to one corner and fires that burned for several hours.

There was no 20 story gash, that is all myth. Also, NIST said that WTC7 fell from fires alone, not from any external damage, and any external damage was no where near the Column 79, which is the column that NIST said failed and caused a global collapse.

Couldnt be more wrong. It is a fact. Numerous accounts confirmed this:
sites.google.com...
sites.google.com...
www.debunking911.com...

If there was a 20 story gash, and that was a contributing factor, then you would see an asymmetrical collapse, but it was pretty much symmetrical.

But that is what started the fires and there was quite some damage.

So that leaves the fires, which were nowhere near where column 79 was, just small pockets of fires that only affected small areas of WTC7.

One column cannot cause a global simultaneous collapse, and the fire was not hot enough to cause all the steel to fail.

Please refer to the above links.

If you are so sure that fire caused column 79 to fail, and cause a global collapse, can you please provide us with some photos of column 79, so we can see this mysterious fire damage that supposedly caused a global collapse from just one column?

I expect you will not be able to provide this hard evidence, until you can, your argument has no basis.

Once again, refer to the links above and if I were you, I'd also go and read the NIST report as well. Can't make an argument against something that you didnt even read or study.
edit on 6/4/2013 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Cracking post! Starred.

Here's video evidence of the damage to WTC7.

edit on 4/6/13 by Sankari because: added url...

Pointless post because NIST said that falling debris damage to WTC7 had nothing to do with it's collapse!
I take it you have not bothered to read NIST's report!? Although, the NIST report is a fraud anyway.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So please do show me where in the NIST report where it states that the debris damage contributed to the collapse?

I think you need to revisit the NIST report because they claim it fell due to fires alone.

So before querying my knowledge of the NIST report you need to address your own knowledge of it first!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

This is the only official witness statement I need to hear.. Show me some video interviews of your alleged witnesses saying what you claim..

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Also it wasn't even mention in the 911 report from our "govt"investigation. (911 screams inside job or at least a knowledge of it happening. Too many fd up things about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
People act as if there had not been previous attempts at the WTC's demise before 9/11, so therefore any preplanning would be preposterous.

Not to mention the fact that the reasons and the mode of failure for this building are suspiciously incongruent.

Taking this to social media will do nothing, I am afraid. Nothing came of it on the 10-year anniversary and nothing will come of it now - as a topic of public discussion with ordinary folks, it's over.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
People act as if there had not been previous attempts at the WTC's demise before 9/11, so therefore any preplanning would be preposterous.

Not to mention the fact that the reasons and the mode of failure for this building are suspiciously incongruent.

Taking this to social media will do nothing, I am afraid. Nothing came of it on the 10-year anniversary and nothing will come of it now - as a topic of public discussion with ordinary folks, it's over.

I don't see anyone acting like there had not been any terror attacks at the WTC before, we are all aware of the previous bombing, it's ignorant to assume people are not aware of this!

Taking to social media has done plenty, it has made people aware that 9/11 was no terrorist attack, it's given people access to all the information the likes of NIST and the MSM left out.

More and more people have woken up, that is a good thing, and there is no way they would get away with anything of this scale again, so social media has been an effective tool.

You might feel you do not want to discuss 9/11 any more, and if you don't want to then one would think you'd stop visiting this forum? But alas, as every day passes, more and more people are waking up, and realising they have been lied to, and thus, this will continue to be discussed for many years to come...

An event this big will never be forgotten.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

I've been reading this thread since the very beginning.

My comment was not directed at you.

I think one can discern from other comments on here that what I am saying probably applies.

You can lead them to water, but you can't even convince them that it's water let alone get them to drink.
edit on 4-6-2013 by KyrieEleison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Also FBI and NSA, CIA offices that held paperwork detailing facts and evidence of past operations, poisoning islanders, testing chemical weapons, the attempt on Castro and your basic garden variety atrocities that might have cast a bad light on the agencies...is something I read somewhere. Here is I haven't studied but lists the various agencies whose offices were located in Blg 7.

www.thepowerhour.com...

You see, Building 7, which also housed field offices of the SEC, FBI, CIA, NSA among others, contained tons of information on corporate fraud that could, collectively, have constituted manifold ‘Enrons’ that would’ve put many, many individuals away for a few hundred years.

I suspect much of what Sibel Edmonds has been barred from disclosing has a lot to do with this information — fraud, laundering, gun-running, narcotics, etc. If one were to read between Sibel’s lines in the few interviews she gave before she was totally gagged, I believe this would all soon begin to ring true.

Similarly, the offices that were the target of the missile that struck the Pentagon were those of the auditors digging into the missing $2.6 trillion.

They were all killed in the strike. All records were destroyed.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Which is why I mention there may have been another terrorist aboard another flight that day who chickened out. I know it's far flung but trying to piece together the unbelievable and unravel the layers of lies in this, especially when there is an effort to cover it up, is difficult. Motives are plenty. Just hard to pin them down or catch them all.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spooky24
Same old thing. Never any details, motive or opportunity.

Boring.

This is not the same old thing in my opinion. It's a new global campaign to focus on Building Number 7 to arouse people's suspicion of that day (9/11)

This has not been posted on ATS yet (as far as I know) and was originally put in the "Education and Media" forum as my main focus was the ad. The ad is media, and it educates people about things they might not have known about.

The mods felt it was better to have it here I guess, I posted it there in the other forum to avoid debate on the 9/11 conspiracy because it has been done to death on ATS and what I am presenting is not new to the conspiracy itself.

I do not mind debating the conspiracy behind 9/11 in this thread, I enjoy it at times, but my main focus was to notify fellow ATS members about this campaign.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This is not the same old thing in my opinion. .

No this is the same old thing. This is a new campaign to ask for money, so they have enough money to last until the next new campaign,,,, to ask for money.

It's the same as their last campaign: "What is Building 7" that money has run out, so it's time for a new campaign

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

At the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m2) (64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45.[2][27] Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²), American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²), Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).[27] Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).[27] The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management,[28] National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Federal Home Loan Bank, First State Management Group Inc., Provident Financial Management, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[27] The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS.[2] Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.

From my good friend, as I like to call him / she Wiki

second MUHAHAH over all of you Nay-sayeres. Damn. I don´t get you people coming here and Trash talk and Anti- CT on 911.. No my Government Would´t do anything to me or my (partner ) or kids. DAMN THEY HAVE DONE IT SINCE WHAT LIKE 1950.

Its like in the matrix. at some point growing up YOU have to decide about LIVING in the real world ( know nothing and see nothing on JOBS !! ) or live in the Dream-world ( where ALL CAN HAPPEN, like in the REAL world
) .

so we the dreamers can see and tell about right and wrong. but the Real people can only thrust the Government and Media Saying

Back on TOPIC. think about a Magic Show what is it that makes it so Good.

Its that we don´t Know the Trick

I think YOU know about the hands. that right-hand is UP and left-hand is DOWN. like again Good/Evil. Happy/sad
or like One Hand in FRONT other Hand Hidden and doing the mess

we all Focus on WTC 1 & 2 and Pentagon and a little on the plane in the woods. if there was a plane there.

Even do we really know if any Planes was flying that day ? maybe or not
so therefore we all forgot about WTC 7. Yes me to. but when I see the homepage of ATS all my memories comes back to me, what I have seen over the years on here ( WOW of a ride, still going down it seems )

I think we shall forgot about "the ONE" Smoking Gun. because ALL THE DAY on 911-2001 is a Hole SOMKING GUN:

GOVERNMENT MEDIA MILITERY Government

FFS please wake up. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE. all "the people " inside and Those who benefits ( NWO, BANKS, ) from 9/11 to this day. IS Still on the paycheck. THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER ON THIS AND THEY ARE STILL DOING ALL THEY CAN TO KEEP THE SECRET HIDDEN LIKE A ONE BIG MAGIC SHOW

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join