It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Maybe this will force officials to re-open an investigation into 9/11, but I won't hold my breath. However, I do think it will get more people to question the official story.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If we were living in a society/country/world where merely uncovering and promoting the truth in a reasonable and rational way through established channels could gain any foothold, then we wouldn't have been subjected to this ongoing 911 farce in the first place. "They" hardly even tried to cover their tracks. "They" control the national mind to such an extent that they didn't have to.

Unfortunately, this is the normal state of human affairs. We had a brief flirtation with wakefulness, but the masses were all too glad to go back to sleep. After all, the truth is really just too wretched to deal with.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
If we were living in a society/country/world where merely uncovering and promoting the truth in a reasonable and rational way through established channels could gain any foothold, then we wouldn't have been subjected to this ongoing 911 farce in the first place. "They" hardly even tried to cover their tracks. "They" control the national mind to such an extent that they didn't have to.

Unfortunately, this is the normal state of human affairs. We had a brief flirtation with wakefulness, but the masses were all too glad to go back to sleep. After all, the truth is really just too wretched to deal with.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Elbereth because: add

This is the depressing Truth. And there is no way to get around it, unless TPTB fail to get a throat hold on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

We had a brief flirtation with wakefulness, but the masses were all too glad to go back to sleep.

May I ask to when and what you are you referring to with this statement ?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

We had a brief flirtation with wakefulness, but the masses were all too glad to go back to sleep.

May I ask to when and what you are you referring to with this statement ?

Vietnam War protests until media consolidation.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There is a lot more than just the mere collapse of Building 7, it was what was INSIDE building 7 that really gets fishy.

edit on 4-6-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That video of the bbc reading their script early is what got me. At first i didnt really buy in to it, was too in shock still i suppose. That video made me WTF so hard i nearly fell over. Since then i researched and have never looked at the world the same.

More on topic: I think the best part of this campaign is not necessarily going to be waking people up to 9/11 questions specifically. If someone can concede that 9/11 might have been engineered by the government and that we are being lied to, they will begin to look at the world differently. Im not talking full on hologram psychosis, but rather just looking at the world with a more objective view. Something the world desperately needs right now.

DC

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Interesting, I would not have guessed that what was you were referring too.

As to the topic people are still discovering this, perhaps one day it could become an election issue, until then it will sit on the sidelines of history like JFK death has.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If this 911 inquest was to turn up the real story and involve the Powers That Be we could see another collapse . A world monetary collapse would redirect the blame game to a survival game and take the heat off of the Banksters while they retreat and wait for us to beg them to restart the Banking system . They could install their Global Government and Global ( Mark of the Beast ) Money which would exist totally in digital form on a computer . Either you will submit or starve .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
If this 911 inquest was to turn up the real story and involve the Powers That Be we could see another collapse .

The meaning of language has been and is being changed in order to make this impossible. Consider the negative connotations in the national mind any "conspiracy theory" is laden with before a single argument is made or piece of evidence cited. The game is over before it even starts.The "real story" is already there for all to see, if only by inference, let alone by way of free-falling buildings and time-travelling BBC reporters.

Under any circumstance, people do not want this truth, and they will more likely than not shoot the messenger, rather than bring the real villains to justice.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Elbereth because: correct

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

A lot of people already don't trust America and I do agree with what you're saying, I just like to believe we are stronger than that - the proof is in the pudding. Historically we've been here before (kinda).

If Americans felt that threatened by accusations from the world, that they could not be trusted and that such thoughts would lead to sanctions and what-not, I think they would quickly raise up;
small groups and parties of patriots, true to the American dream, not the MIC or Federal Government mock-up and take back what is theirs, demand! and Wild-West the mofo's outta town.
I'm not much of a history buff, but it's happened before and it may need to happen again.
Like one of the American founding fathers said, you know, something about the Guv becoming wolves etc. yeah, we've been herded too long, we need to be heard before the systems too far down our throats... and don't think that it is yet, we still outnumber them.
Without us, those in power live on the streets. Without them, we build a new, we build better. Our ancestors colonies have proved this time and time again. Like minded people survive.
An opinion.
And yes, I do believe that we can conquer what seems impossible. We wouldn't be here right now if we couldn't - 9-5 programmed man seems to forget that we can.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Very smart move on their part to concentrate on building 7.

That's because THEY got WTC 1&2 so wrong , what makes you think things are any different with WTC 7 , people with NO!!!!!!!!!! construction experience ,that don't look at all the fact's and jump to conclusions based on what is said by conspiracy sites!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

indeed. I want to mention an encounter I had with a guy here at the office where I work.

To cut the story short, when he realized I had doubts about 9/11 he called me crazy and rolled his eyes...but upon further discussion I came to realize that the man had no idea about the building 7. When I told him that the third building collapsed without being hit...he didn't believe it. When I showed him...he was a bit dumbfounded.

point. Indeed...except maybe in America...people who didn't investigate this don't have the whole picture. The media picture presented is the twin towers going down. A lot of people don't even know about Penthagon, let alone WTC7.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

indeed. I want to mention an encounter I had with a guy here at the office where I work.

To cut the story short, when he realized I had doubts about 9/11 he called me crazy and rolled his eyes...but upon further discussion I came to realize that the man had no idea about the building 7. When I told him that the third building collapsed without being hit...he didn't believe it. When I showed him...he was a bit dumbfounded.

point. Indeed...except maybe in America...people who didn't investigate this don't have the whole picture. The media picture presented is the twin towers going down. A lot of people don't even know about Penthagon, let alone WTC7.

It wasn't hit by a plane but it was hit by falling debris and had a 20 floor gash in the building and structural damage to one corner and fires that burned for several hours.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

Ever since 9/11 the world has not been the same. This was the intention. It was a marker. Did building 7 contain documents of some kind?
edit on 4-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Why would certain entities care about these advertisements ? Will it change anything ? Will it change people's minds ? Will they prove something ? Do they show something not seen before ?

The answer to all of the above is No....this is stupid and a waste of time and money...money that they will pay to the same people many accuse of pushing an untrue story about 9-11...they will laugh all the way to the bank...just nonsense.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
More same old same old about WTC 7 is not going to make any difference to anything. There is still not a scintilla of hard evidence for an inside job nor a single confession.

"It wasn't hit by a plane " I keep hearing, but nor were WTC's 3,4,5 & 6.

In fact, that WTC 7 was not hit by a plane is pretty cogent evidence that it was not a CD. It seems to be agreed on both sides that if the building was rigged for CD it must have been before 9/11. The idea that it could have been done in hours with the building on fire appears generally accepted to be ridiculous.

So, if WTC 7 was pre-rigged with explosives what were the wiley perps going to do to cover that CD ? The Towers had planes flown into them and they collapsed from the impact points so what was the plan for WTC 7 ? The fact that WTC 7 was hit by falling debris and fires were started was pure chance. No-one could have banked on it in pre-planning. So what was the plan ? Just to blow it up in broad daylight as it stood ? Seem likely ?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
We can prove again and again that this occurrence is not possible under such conditions, but people even to this day can not make that leap of faith. That is trust, a trust in a media machine controlled by a puppet military industrial government run via proxy. With utter disregard of of our past. From WW2 heck even Benedict Arnold is likely a patsy. A past riddled with false flags, the anticipation and enabling of events only to exploit opportunity.

So bodes the question, if our false leaders are capable of such atrocities what else are they capable of? More and more they become drunk on power, the more they use the American people as a door mat. With the death of a myth Bin Laden "CIA operative" came the obvious. Where they simply do not care this late in the game if we believe the mountain if lies. They think the time on the clock is in their favor and the game is won. And who can blame them? They are desensitized and disillusioned devoid of all humanity. It is toxic, 9-11 was not what you were told it was. Even if one of these instances of evidence hold true it is a disservice to all those killed. But the thing is It is 2 sided, and those who are complicit with the official story simply have no compassion for the dead. They will tell you until blue in the face they may care, but logic does not bode well with them, Their blinded sense of denial supersedes their acceptance.

One can only dream, Hope the real culprits that pulled this off will face Justice. But the way it looks they will die old men at best. In some land in Paraguay. Or a retirement home in Florida. Follow the money and you ill find the Architects of 9-11. Dick and Larry A. Silverstein are playing golf somewhere laughing at us all.

edit on 4-6-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

It wasn't hit by a plane but it was hit by falling debris and had a 20 floor gash in the building and structural damage to one corner and fires that burned for several hours.

So you were there?

Do tell, it must explain why it fell without resistance to gravity

now convince me an apple is an orange

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Not looking at the world the same, and the world not being the same are two very different things.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join