Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The "explosions" were the banging and crashing of the south side collapsing six seconds before the north side did, and the penthouse toppling over in the footage (a ghastly mistake on the part of Gage to leave that in) proves he's full of it.

But Dave, you can't have it both ways. You say that he leaves the collapse out and that proves he full of it, now that you see he doesn't leave out the collapse you say that proves he full of it as well.... it's a case of "damned if you do, and damned if you don't" ....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Fires did not bring those buildings down; demolition explosives did.

edit on 17-6-2013 by USN1983 because: repaired video link

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat

The "explosions" were the banging and crashing of the south side collapsing six seconds before the north side did, and the penthouse toppling over in the footage (a ghastly mistake on the part of Gage to leave that in) proves he's full of it.

But Dave, you can't have it both ways. You say that he leaves the collapse out and that proves he full of it, now that you see he doesn't leave out the collapse you say that proves he full of it as well.... it's a case of "damned if you do, and damned if you don't" ....

You're overlooking the fact that both can be true because this video isn't the only propaganda film Gage puts out. When he's discussing how remarkedly the building looks like controlled demolitions he ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS cuts it out and only leaves in the portion of footage that happens to look like a controlled demolition. When he discusses something else...like in the footage you're referring to where he's discussing "mysterious explosions before the collapse"...he may or may not leave it in because he's distracting you with a different topic. In this specific case, he's implying the "mysterious explosions" happened before the collapse of the penthouse, when in reality the "mysterious explosions before the collapse" were specifically becuase of the penthouse...or to be precise, from the south side of the building caving in before the north side did.

You can make as many excuses for Gage as you'd like, but the fact still remains THERE WAS NO SYMMETRICAL COLLAPSE and Gage is intentionally manipulating the evidence to conceal the fact from his audience. The closest Gage comes to admitting that is when he uses one of the computer simulated sequences of collapse that NIST rejected as being incorrect and lies through his teeth by claiming it's what NIST is claiming what happened. If you're a Gage groupie you'll know exactly what it is I'm referring to. If NIST ever pulled such a unrepentently dishonest stunt like that the conspiracy proponents would be all over it like white on rice.

What I'd like to know is, why the double standard?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
Why was the CCTV and video footage of the Pentagon immediately confiscated?

Because there was no jet that striked the Pentagon. I'm still trying to figure out what they used to knock down the light polls.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
This was a set-up. It was murder for profit. Do we have enough courage and power to arrest the offenders??

The people behind this sham will never see justice. They're above the law.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

More and more people are beginning to question the events of 9/11.

2 planes, 3 buildings do the math people!!!

Even without building 7 going down, it's obvious to me that the twin towers were destroyed by explosives.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Then do I assume correctly that you've read the NIST report and can identify the areas they did not address properly? Literally every OTHER conspiracy proponent here not only didn't read the NIST report, they don't even take the time to find out what it or anyone else even says on how WTC 7 fell..

No you would have assumed wrong if that is what were really assuming. How long after the collapse did it take for the NIST report to come out? Late 2008? Almost 7 years after the fact? How much of the original structure did they have to work with, what percentage?

That is a lot of time to fill in the blanks isn't it? like wait for all the questions and criticism before they could release a believable story?

I think if NIST would have entered explosives into equation they would likely have come up with much more conclusive results very quickly. They never investigated explosives, so its not a valid investigation.

Lets pull out the 9/11 commission report and get a good example of what the story looks like when the people that covered this up think that nobody is paying attention.

For example,deputy fire chief Peter Hayden was on site diring 9/11 and he reported seeing the out of control fires were causing severe deformations in the side of the building that needed transoms to prop up. Why is what he's saying wrong?

Are you talking about the man that ordered hundreds of fire fighters to their deaths? I doubt he knew what was happening. But if your going to throw him in as evidence I have a right to attack his character as would any court. I don't trust his story though. Too much blood on his hands.

So of course you realize just how ludicrous it is to claim sinister secret agents were able to plant hidden demolitions on an occupied building without anyone noticing anything or leaving any evidence of demolitions behind, right?

Why would they have to be sinister? Why not foreign? If I was running the op from inside the US i would make sure to use outsiders that believe they have something to gain from this? American operatives might get smart or grow a conscience. would anyone notice them working for security and maintenance companies?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
So what happened to the passengers and crew on American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175?

Where are the 157 people that were onboard those planes?

I think they're very much alive somewhere and are being told to keep quiet or else.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983

Originally posted by hellobruce
So what happened to the passengers and crew on American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175?

Where are the 157 people that were onboard those planes?

I think they're very much alive somewhere and are being told to keep quiet or else.

Evidence please.

What are they doing for money? Work? Food? Accommodation?

How were they persuaded to let their families believe they are dead? How were their deaths faked? How have they prevented anyone from recognising them?

Do you have any idea how big this would need to be, and how many different government departments would need to be involved?
edit on 19/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
No you would have assumed wrong if that is what were really assuming. How long after the collapse did it take for the NIST report to come out? Late 2008? Almost 7 years after the fact? How much of the original structure did they have to work with, what percentage?

That is a lot of time to fill in the blanks isn't it? like wait for all the questions and criticism before they could release a believable story?

My, isn't THIS the pot calling the kettle black! Richard Gage, according to his own words, is the one person out of the entire conspiracy community to irrefutably prove there were controlled demolitions involved. He's an experienced architect. His own web site confirms he has the blueprints of the buildings. He has miles of footage from every angle documenting the exact physical progression of the collapse. He supposedly has 1,500 experienced professionals from mechanical engineers to demolitions experts to call upon. Plus, he certainly has the cash AND his own media empire AND hordes of conspiracy pundits to broadcast whatever he wanted without worry of interference or censorship. Someone with resources like that could easily hold his own investigation to irrefutably show exactly how demolitions brought down the buildings. He wouldn't even need to explain who was responsible; simply reverse engineering where the demolitions would have been planted would give him emormous credibility. Yet in some twelve years the guy hasn't even done so much as turn on a calculator. It's akin to a forensics detective who has the murder weapon, crime scene photos, the DNA, the fingerprints, hordes of witnesses, and the research staff of the FBI at his disposal, and yet still can't figure out who committed the murder....and you're complaining that NIST waited until 2008 to do their report? Really?

Gage is either an incredibly lazy guy who doesn't care enough to try and prove his own theories, OR, he's a complete fraud and he knows he can't make two plus two equal five no matter how he packages it, so he doesn't bother to try. It can only be one or the other.

Are you talking about the man that ordered hundreds of fire fighters to their deaths? I doubt he knew what was happening. But if your going to throw him in as evidence I have a right to attack his character as would any court. I don't trust his story though. Too much blood on his hands.

Ugh! I had forgotten that conspiracy theorists rely solely upon circular logic to keep their conspiracy stories alive, so anyone or anything that does not support what they want to believe is by default "part of the conspiracy". The problem for you is that I don't need to prove he wasn't part of any conspiracy. You're the one making the accusations so you're the one who does need to prove he's part of the conspiracy. I would recommend you do some research on Peter Hayden to know exactly who he is forst before you start making blanket accusations against him like that.

Why would they have to be sinister? Why not foreign? If I was running the op from inside the US i would make sure to use outsiders that believe they have something to gain from this? American operatives might get smart or grow a conscience. would anyone notice them working for security and maintenance companies?

Excuse me, but anyone who goes to such extreme lengths to plant controlled demolitions in an occupied building in a way that ensured none of the occupants notice what they're doing is as stupid as a bag of hammers if they don't understand they're about to murder a lot of people. I shouldn't need to point that out.

...and yes they would have noticed. The WTC complex had their own full time staff of security and maintenance who worked there for years, so a bunch of strangers showing up out of nowhere would have stood out like a red rose in a patch of daisys. It's yet another detail Richard Gage refuses to inform people about in his dog and pony show.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So we have a NSA spook who came forward and spilled the beans that the gov't is eavesdropping on everyone and yet we have 157 fake passengers who are loyally pretending to be dead for ten years. Right.

I will say it before and I'll say it again; if the conspiracy proponents would only hold their own conspiracy theories up to the same high standard of microscopic analysys that they do the 9/11 commission report, they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I just realized why you keep bringing up that Richard guy. I have been debating in the wrong forum. my bad.

Im am going to head over to THIS thread and where it is a little more general. I cannot defend the actions of this Richard fellow. I cannot blame you for continuously bringing him up since I suppose that is the topic of this thread.

Its been a thrill!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
This was a set-up. It was murder for profit. Do we have enough courage and power to arrest the offenders??

The people behind this sham will never see justice. They're above the law.

That's handy, for them and you. They get to carry on being SUPER EVIIIIL and you get to do nothing about it. While simultaneously assuring yourself of how insightful you are.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Clearly this is some kind of last ditch attempt by the left to divert attention away from events that took place under Obama's watch in Benghazi, killing four. HEAVY SARCASM spoiler alert. People say it was another Pearl Harbor and they don't mean that in a good way. I remember George Bush saying don't let the terrorist win! Go out and buy, buy, buy! New cars, refrigerators, large appliances...Then we crashed. We have already established Bush family's clear allegiance with Hitler and the Nazi Party. Right after this event so many things happened so quickly. Even though they were ALL Arabs responsible for hijacking the planes, we bombed Iraq. First thing we did was sack the museum and shore up oil interests. Cheney's subcontractors and Halliburton were booming, Rumsfeld's interest in RAPISCAN peaked when it was decided we needed his body scanners in airports. Also as a side effect of 9/11 we immediately lost considerable freedoms.

The kind of freedoms Americans pride themselves on and would never surrender...unless they were tricked into it.

Even Eisenhower warned us about allowing the MIC to get too big. Too late. Now they can wiretap you and check your library card - without reasonable cause. We lost a Constitutional protection, the 4th Amendment protecting us from illegal search and seizure. Immediately we were all subject to searches of our person and seizures of our property WITHOUT CAUSE. Even Xray machines and now DNA testing. I think they are biding their time. This ultra militaristic conservative right is waiting to get elected again to take away more freedoms. Why does Obama seem to go along? I think that he negotiates for the best of the worst. I don't think he has the POWER to buck them. Right now, this hidden cloister of government is so powerful it is capable of getting away with 9/11 and more. It is deeply ingrained and winning ground in small increments because they have a clear cut agenda and they have been doing what they do for a long time. I think they killed King, both Kennedy's and Lennon. Begin, Gandhi. Anyone the people follow has to go. It's a given and why it eventually happens to all who question the status quo - their authority, who the people worship, in any country you might be in.

Their NWO agenda is absolute and total control over THE PEOPLE. They also want experimental use and extermination of some populations. For example, the inferior, the troublesome, small tribes holding up logging interests in the rainforest, Alaskans preventing drilling. Their mission is to CONTROL EVERYTHING, OWN EVERYTHING AND EXPLOIT THE PLANETS RESOURCES, making sure they squeeze them out down to the last drop, cutting a swath of death and destruction in the process. And of course they want to make virtual if not literal "slaves" to them and what they offer, out of the people. They discuss this diabolical plan for world wide domination yearly at the Bilderberg Meetings.

All this should be fairly obvious if you are at least 50 years old.

edit on 3-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)
well said i could not have said it better pitty about the ban ???

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

So we have a NSA spook who came forward and spilled the beans that the gov't is eavesdropping on everyone and yet we have 157 fake passengers who are loyally pretending to be dead for ten years. Right.

I will say it before and I'll say it again; if the conspiracy proponents would only hold their own conspiracy theories up to the same high standard of microscopic analysys that they do the 9/11 commission report, they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long.

This is the one that always gets me. The conspirators are apparently able to silence anybody at all, at will, and completely. And yet sometimes, for no good reason, they don't.

Kurt Sonnenfeld, who used the Truth Movement to cynically try to avoid extradition back to the states, was apparently beyond the all-seeing agents of TPTB, despite merely being in Argentina. In the UK agents apparently shot some of the 7/7 hijackers in broad daylight in Canary Wharf - and kept it completely covered up. Yet they were unable to kill Jean Claude De Menezes in a tube carriage with few witnesses without it becoming a global scandal.

They leave Richard Gage, Craig Ranke, Phil Jayhan and Alex Jones completely alone while being able to silence anyone they like with absolute authority.

The missing passengers, the dozens of bomb makers and planters, the agents who launched the missile, who built the remote planes, who wrote the NIST report, who organised the security breaches, all have been successfully threatened or bought into silence without a SINGLE exception. Heck, even the agents who organised threatening and buying them off have themselves been threatened or bought off!

So why not just do everyone?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
This is the one that always gets me. The conspirators are apparently able to silence anybody at all, at will, and completely. And yet sometimes, for no good reason, they don't.

Kurt Sonnenfeld, who used the Truth Movement to cynically try to avoid extradition back to the states, was apparently beyond the all-seeing agents of TPTB, despite merely being in Argentina. In the UK agents apparently shot some of the 7/7 hijackers in broad daylight in Canary Wharf - and kept it completely covered up. Yet they were unable to kill Jean Claude De Menezes in a tube carriage with few witnesses without it becoming a global scandal.

They leave Richard Gage, Craig Ranke, Phil Jayhan and Alex Jones completely alone while being able to silence anyone they like with absolute authority.

The missing passengers, the dozens of bomb makers and planters, the agents who launched the missile, who built the remote planes, who wrote the NIST report, who organised the security breaches, all have been successfully threatened or bought into silence without a SINGLE exception. Heck, even the agents who organised threatening and buying them off have themselves been threatened or bought off!

So why not just do everyone?

It gets even more ridiculous than that. Imagine that there actually are sinister government ninjas who were super intelligent and had wide range of expertise in explosives, assassination, stealth tactics, and surveilance. They were able to blow up the towers without leaving so much as a microbe of evidence behind, and who are so sociopathic they were able to murder thousands of innocent people without even so much as a loss of appetite. Such people could stand in the middle of a room without being noticed, kill you simply by flicking your ear in some ancient martial arts instant death ear flicking maneuver, and have the ability to cover up anything they do to the point of being able to alter space and time. We're talking about one man holocausts here.

Now imagine some government dweeb threatening all these real life Frank Castles that they, their wives, and their baby daughter born just last week will all be murdered unless they keep quiet about the 9/11 attack. That government dweeb and the entire bureau of government dweebs he comes from would have a life expectancy of about five minutes. This conspiracy fantasia is great for escapist entertainment but for calling for actual investigations there are a lot more pressing things that need to be brought out into the open. Little wonder why the judges told the lawyers suing over "staged plane attack against the Pentagon" conspiracies that they'd be heavily fined if they wasted the court's time with such foolishness any more.
edit on 20-6-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

have you been reading men who stare at goats

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie

have you been reading men who stare at goats

No, I've been reading an article on Cracked.com about common myths we all believe about the Vietnam war that aren't true. One myth they covered was the one about the hippies supposedly spitting on US servicemen as they came back from Vietnam, which turns out to be one of those stories everyone repeats but never actually happened. Imagine a guy who's been spending nine months sleeping in the jungle killing people nonstop to the point where he can munch on a can of C rations while listening to the screams of the guy he bayonetted in the stomach. Now imagine that same guy stepping off a plane trying to come to grips with not being able to kill anymore, and some ridiculous looking hippie runs up to him and spits on him. Who here really thinks that hippie's life expectancy wouldn't have been measured in seconds?

Now imagine some gov't ninja with a license to kill who's so lethal and sociopathic that he makes that soldier look like a boyscout in comparison. Now imagine some snotty gov't college boy in a suit coming up to him and threatening him and his family if he ever opens his mouth. Who here really thinks the same thing wouldn't happen?

As Winston Churchill once said, it's one thing to be making fantasy worlds up in the clouds. It's another thing entirely to want to live in them.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The British Intel had broken the Japanese code called Purple and discovered that Japan was about to attack us . They informed Roosevelt before the attack . Now the American people had enough of war in WW1 and did not want to go to war in Europe . Roosevelt was really worried about loosing the next election if he moved towards war . We were actually fighting in China and had pilots flying for the UK . WE were loosing Merchant Marines shipping war goods that we sold to England . We were in the war but not with troops .
I can not accept that we at Pearl Harbor would be so stupid as to line up our aircraft and ships with out ever concerning our selves with the Jap threat of attacking us . Some one did move out the 2 aircraft carriers because they were vulnerable . It appears that the Japs outsmarted us with the way they modified their torpedo's . Roosevelt did not count on that .
The Lusitania was sunk during WW1 and it drug us into the war . Sunk by a sub just off the coast of England with 160 Americans . This was a false flag . Against all reason the sailing time was posted and arrival time in England as well . When the liner was off the coat of England in sub infested waters the British destroyers pulled back . This gave a sub the chance to fire 1 torpedo and blow the ship up . A large explosion for some unknown reason and 160 Americans die an d bring us into the war .
Then remember the Gulf of Tonkin incident . We went to war immediately with Jets already armed before the incident . Well I saw an interview with Robert McNamara giggle like a child at how he and LBJ concocted that false flag event . They lied and 58,000 died on our side and hundreds of thousands on the other side .

edit on 8-6-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, but where on Earth did you get all this tosh? The USA broke Purple. The Flying Tigers were mercenaries fighting the Japanese in China, so no the USA wasn't fighting there at the time. The threat from Japanese saboteurs was the reason why all the planes were lined up and as for the ships well it was still peacetime and Battleship Row was a standard formation for peacetime anchoring.
Your point about the Lusitania escapes me. Lusitania sank in 1915 (and wasn't a conspiracy by the way) and the USA didn't declare war until 1917.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
I'm sorry, but where on Earth did you get all this tosh?

Conspiracy theorists must use different textbooks and go to different schools to learn all their misinformation!

I wonder if they also think running out of bog paper in the toilet is also a conspiracy!

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join