It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 14
238
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


I really doubt Americans wake up

And even if they wake up , they go sleeping again because being aware is like living in nightmare.

Like many American members on this forum who choose to close their eyes on the bitter truth , American do the same because advertising machine reaches every whole and the speakers hypnotize the people.

+ I am 100 % sure that American people don't do anything after understanding the truth.

As well as they did nothing after they understood that their govt has done horrible things in Vietnam , Japan , Afghanistan , Kuwait and Iraq.

Do you have any proof that they will do some thing ?




posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can I ask why DeeKlassified and NewCovenant got banned from this site? They have provided tons of videos, testimonials and lots of other information. I am shocked. Why do people who believe the official story and only naysay with lame arguments remain here


WTH

edit on 7/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Can I ask why DeeKlassified and NewCovenant got banned from this site? They have provided tons of videos, testimonials and lots of other information. I am shocked. Why do people who believe the official story and only naysay with lame arguments remain here


WTH

edit on 7/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)


Looks like they and ANOK posted something sufficient for '911 Madness' which is pretty much an instant ban. There's been quite a few 'debunkers' banned too.

Besides, it's not like the arguments will change.



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Can I ask why DeeKlassified and NewCovenant got banned from this site? They have provided tons of videos, testimonials and lots of other information. I am shocked. Why do people who believe the official story and only naysay with lame arguments remain here


WTH

edit on 7/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)


There is only one reason- regardless of their past contributions they forgot they needed to separate the message from the messenger and they made a personal attack against someone else. There is no reason to be shocked because the moderators are warning us repeatedly against such behavior.

As a reminder...and I learned this the hard way myself...you cannot lose your patience in a forum where the moderators have no patience for such things. It is, after all, their playground and we're just visiting here.



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


I really doubt Americans wake up

And even if they wake up , they go sleeping again because being aware is like living in nightmare.

Like many American members on this forum who choose to close their eyes on the bitter truth , American do the same because advertising machine reaches every whole and the speakers hypnotize the people.

+ I am 100 % sure that American people don't do anything after understanding the truth.

As well as they did nothing after they understood that their govt has done horrible things in Vietnam , Japan , Afghanistan , Kuwait and Iraq.

Do you have any proof that they will do some thing ?


That leads to an excellent question. Let's say for argument's sake there's a fellow who insists two plut two really equals five. He joins protests, he contributes money to web sites, he gets into as many debates as possible, all to teach people that two plus two equals five and yet he still doesn't get anywhere.

Is this REALLY the case that he's failed because "people will never wake up to the truth" that two plus two really equals five, or is it really the case two plus two actually equals four and he's really pushing a message everyone realizes is absurd except for him? More importantly, how can you get someone to acknowledge two plus two actually equals four when they have a near religious, fanatical devotion to believing that it equals five?

I think you see the point I'm trying to make- after ten years of Gage preaching "Building what?" there's got to be more to the story behind his not getting anywhere than simply "people will never wake up to the truth".
edit on 7-6-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


There are a variety of reasons why the truth movement failed. The two biggest ones are:

1)msm boycotts the truth because they are paid to push the nwo agenda.
2)the truth movement got infiltrated by controlled opposition. controlled opposition means not doing due dilligence in fact checking of their own, pushing too many ideas at once and often silly ones, when truth is discovered it gets igonored or downplayed.

I forgot the biggest one of all:

3)people can't believe that elements within their own government would actually kill 3000 people! That level of evilness defies belief!!!!!



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 


Blast proof have limitations well below that of structural steel . The windows were knocked out but the flimsy frames were not hurt . Another lame answer . All of the metal fragments and landing gear , bolts and 4130 metal fittings just evaporated ? Not likely ! And then there is the exercise that was being ran by an unlikely person a neocon who stated that what America needed was another Pearl Harbor . This was to get the wars started . Cheney was wanting to get rid of the Taliban so the trans Afghanistan Pipeline could be built . So we had a Pearl Harbor .



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


Pearl Harbor was no false flag event. The japanesse attacked us! There is some speculation that the american government knew about their plans and decided not to act so that america could have the perfect excuse to get involved in WW2.

What happened during 9-11-2001 was a mass murdering false flag event! It is day and night different to compare pear harbor to the events of 9-11-2001.



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


You want to look into this single subject and ignore the rest ?

Are you really ignorant about wars and the reasons of war , or you just look into this single and hope that govt has not done horrible things anywhere else ?

+ I do believe that many people refuse to look deep into events , before to after all the incidents , but they suddenly change and decide to look more accurately.

Maybe this preaching works for them and maybe that is one of the reasons this thread gets 230 flags.

Just maybe.



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
The windows were knocked out but the flimsy frames were not hurt . Another lame answer .



The blast windows are 2 layers of glass sandwiching a layer of plastic. Glass cracks from heat, plastic melts, glass falls out, leaves undamaged frame.
edit on 7-6-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


There are a variety of reasons why the truth movement failed. The two biggest ones are:

1)msm boycotts the truth because they are paid to push the nwo agenda.
2)the truth movement got infiltrated by controlled opposition. controlled opposition means not doing due dilligence in fact checking of their own, pushing too many ideas at once and often silly ones, when truth is discovered it gets igonored or downplayed.

I forgot the biggest one of all:

3)people can't believe that elements within their own government would actually kill 3000 people! That level of evilness defies belief!!!!!


You're forgetting the biggest one- the conspiracy movement is behaving like a comedian who just repeats the exact same joke ten years straight and can't figure out why his audience lost interest in his act. Seriously, what the heck is so new about this "new" ad that's remotely any different from any of the "old" ads?



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


You want to look into this single subject and ignore the rest ?

Are you really ignorant about wars and the reasons of war , or you just look into this single and hope that govt has not done horrible things anywhere else ?


So you're saying that just because the gov't has done terrible things in the past it necessarily "proves" the gov't staged the most complex and convoluted conspiracy in all of recorded human history with the sheer perfection of a supernatural act, all to frame some toilet of a third world country that not even the Soviets thought was worth fighting over? Really?

Let's face it, this isn't even remotely looking at the evidence and deriving a scenario that best fits the facts. You've invented your scenario first and now you're scrambling to force a square peg into a round hole to get the evidence to conform to the scenario you're "so sure" has to be there. How is this not just an exercise in faith based logic?



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


Pearl Harbor was no false flag event. The japanesse attacked us! There is some speculation that the american government knew about their plans and decided not to act so that america could have the perfect excuse to get involved in WW2.

What happened during 9-11-2001 was a mass murdering false flag event! It is day and night different to compare pear harbor to the events of 9-11-2001.


It depends on whether you're one of the LIHOP ("Let It Happen On Purpose") crowd or the MIHOP ("Make It Happen On Purpose") crowd.



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by GoodOlDave
 


There are a variety of reasons why the truth movement failed. The two biggest ones are:

1)msm boycotts the truth because they are paid to push the nwo agenda.
2)the truth movement got infiltrated by controlled opposition. controlled opposition means not doing due dilligence in fact checking of their own, pushing too many ideas at once and often silly ones, when truth is discovered it gets igonored or downplayed.

I forgot the biggest one of all:

3)people can't believe that elements within their own government would actually kill 3000 people! That level of evilness defies belief!!!!!


You're forgetting the biggest one- the conspiracy movement is behaving like a comedian who just repeats the exact same joke ten years straight and can't figure out why his audience lost interest in his act. Seriously, what the heck is so new about this "new" ad that's remotely any different from any of the "old" ads?


Because the advertisement highlights the absurdity of the official story.


Two planes have never brought down three buildings in the past AND never will!
edit on 7/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by waypastvne
 


Blast proof have limitations well below that of structural steel . The windows were knocked out but the flimsy frames were not hurt . Another lame answer . All of the metal fragments and landing gear , bolts and 4130 metal fittings just evaporated ? Not likely ! And then there is the exercise that was being ran by an unlikely person a neocon who stated that what America needed was another Pearl Harbor . This was to get the wars started . Cheney was wanting to get rid of the Taliban so the trans Afghanistan Pipeline could be built . So we had a Pearl Harbor .


Landing gear, engine parts, wheels etc were clearly visible in the wreckage :-

rense.com...

If a trans Afghanistan pipeline was so all-fired important how come it has never been constructed despite years of US military presence ?



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Two planes have never brought down three buildings in the past AND never will!


Just like one single domino can never bring down a hundred other dominos?



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Two planes have never brought down three buildings in the past AND never will!


Just like one single domino can never bring down a hundred other dominos?


The two 110 story towers combined with world trade center 7 are not dominos so your example is completly irrellevant. Sure if we had evidence that enough debri did in fact crash on wtc 7 then the official story could hold water so to speak.

But there is no credible evidence for this, just like there is no credible evidence for localised fires causing a catastrophic cascade failure of wtc1 and wtc2 within 45 minutes of plane impacts. I watched the event on tv and was suprised back then as well.

Now i also know there is no credible evidence for any passenger plane impacting the pentagon. There is no video of this. Even the local surveillance videos were collected on the national security pretense.

Do the math. 100% false flag done by evil people!



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Two planes have never brought down three buildings in the past AND never will!


Just like one single domino can never bring down a hundred other dominos?


Now that is a humdinger of an example.

CJ



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 


You missed the whole point of the thread.

I have nothing to prove, do not ask me to predict how other individuals will react.



posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


The deal went south . On the day that 911 happened we has troops in Afghanistan to help deal with the Taliban . I can not believe that you did not hear that Cheney was involved with the Saudis to get the Pipeline through . It is all over the internet . This went from before Cheney was ( president) and through his administration . Cheney tried to buy the Talibans cooperation . They said no . Then he gave them an alternative . They could take a carpet of Gold or a Carpet of Bombs . That's old news .



new topics

top topics



 
238
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join