It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is! The final ad for the 9/11 global campaign!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by newcovenant
On September 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld said the Pentagon was missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS in transactions.

No he did not - care to show exactly where he said that? It is not in the video....

Once again - exactly where did he say the money was missing - you seem unable to show us exactly where he said the money was missing.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

He clearly says "we cannot track 2.3 trillion dollars"

In this video Mr. Byrd said the DOD cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars in one year!

It's pretty clear.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
reply to post by waypastvne

Just for you waypastvne...

Here is a video of 1st incident commander - Lieutenant Robert Medairos from the Arlington County police department, who was talking to the press at the Pentagon on 9/11..

Note how he says: "They said it was a plane, and I didn't see any pieces of a plane. and I couldn't believe a plane hit the building"

Here is the entire press conference shown in your video. Starting @ 10:00

archive.org...

Would you like to watch it and tell us what Steve McCoy and Barry Foust have to say.

And to repeat my question:

Can you put all of your evidence together and form a theory that doesn't make us laugh ?

edit on 5-6-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

In this video Mr. Byrd said the DOD cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars in one year!

Once again, exactly where did he say the money was missing? What is so hard about showing us where he stated the money was missing?

It looks like the claim he said the money was missing is just another false statement made by "truthers"!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
***BREAKING NEWS***

Black box manufacturers have decided to make black boxes out of the same material that the 'hijackers' passports are made of, so if another 9/11 situation occurs, the black boxes will be found intact.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Once again, exactly where did he say the money was missing? What is so hard about showing us where he stated the money was missing?

It looks like the claim he said the money was missing is just another false statement made by "truthers"!

Cannot account for/cannot track = missing!

Jeez, this is elementary stuff!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Cannot account for/cannot track = missing!

Ah, so the problem we have here is your reading comprehension, and he never said the money was missing!

What he actually said was:

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

also

A DoD news document from April 2002 spelled this out even more clearly: In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information. www.defense.gov...

and

The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, before Bush had even been elected, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks: Pentagon's finances in disarray By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday. The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments. Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said. hv.greenspun.com...

So there was no money missing, and it was never claimed it was missing. It is just truthers again taking statements out of context!
www.911myths.com...

edit on 5-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You're not very good at spotting people that are lying it seems!

Capt. Steve McCoy is full of BS, that is clear to see, there were many people either acting or on the payroll giving disinfo on 9/11. Aside from that, none of the others say they saw anything. Some even said there was no bodies inside!

Yet all you OS'ers claim there were bodies! I'm inclined to believe the genuine peope in the video that say there were no bodies inside.

So thanks for showing that video, it helped clarify that there were no bodies

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Capt. Steve McCoy is full of BS, that is clear to see, there were many people either acting or on the payroll giving disinfo on 9/11. Aside from that, none of the others say they saw anything. Some even said there was no bodies inside!

Yet all you OS'ers claim there were bodies! I'm inclined to believe the genuine peope in the video that say there were no bodies inside.

Are you avoiding my question?

Can you put all of your evidence together and form a theory that doesn't make us laugh ?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Once again - exactly where did he say the money was missing - you seem unable to show us exactly where he said the money was missing.

Are you trolling or what

I have people who speak english as a second language and comprehend better than you.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It' not my reading comprehension, it's yours!

If something money cannot be accounted for, what do you think that means?! It means it's missing, even a minor could understand that.

I'm not going to spell it out to you again, you can keep posting about this but if you cannot understand something so basic, then you're not worth debating with, I'd rather debate with kids!

BTW, 911myths is a disinfo website, no one takes it seriously, just in case you didnt know!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I heard they dumped some aircraft parts on the site just to make it look legitimate. I think I remember reading a helicopter was used. The NTSB which is the government agency that investigates aircraft disasters probably has tons of aircraft wreckage from previous accidents that they could have dumped at the pentagon.
Even Donald Rumsfeld was suprised to hear that a plane struck the pentagon. A lieutenant colonel informed him and he accepted it. Why didn't ANYONE AT ALL see a plane hit the pentagon

Nobody at all saw a helicopter dropping airplane parts on the Pentagon grounds, either....

Who said it was a helicopter dropping the plane parts?!

Where did you pluck that from? Are you just saying that to make the planting of plane parts seem ridiculous?!

Think outside the box, there are many possible ways plane parts could have been planted!

I was the one that speculated about the helicopter and my intention was honest. I remember reading about it somewhere but that was like years ago and don't recall the site or who said it. I have been doing research about 9-11 for at least 5 years.

Could have been a helicopter. Could have been a truck. Could have been anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

It's not really a question is it, so why would I reply to your trolling?

When you come up with a relevant non-troll question I might take you seriously!

I've had better discussions with children!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

It's not really a question is it, so why would I reply to your trolling?

When you come up with a relevant non-troll question I might take you seriously!

I've had better discussions with children!

No it is a serious question,

When you put all the truther facts together you get something like this:

Everyone will eventually know that al-Qaeda never existed, acted under the control of the US Government and acted on its own initiative but with the passive complicity of the US Government to hijack planes, not hijack planes and try but fail to hijack planes, that the US Government, a small rogue element within the US Government, and Mossad operating without the knowledge of the US Government crashed the planes into the towers under remote control, crashed different planes into the towers undeer remote control, didn't crash any planes into the towers but projected holograms of the planes crashing into the towers, and didn't crash or project anything but convinced everyone that planes hit the towers by showing it to them on TV, after which the towers were blown up by explosives that made lots of explosions that everybody heard, weakened by thermite silently which explains why nobody heard any explosions, blown up by nuclear weapons in the cellar which started collapses from the top, and turned entirely to dust by energy beams from space which is why there was no debris, and that the debris pile was then kept hot for months by thermite that hadn't reacted when it all reacted to bring the towers down, and all the steel that wasn't there was immediately taken to China which is why the steel recovered shows signs of explosives, melting and dustification, and a plane, a missile, a different plane and a hologram all crashed into the Pentagon except that it was only one of them, or pulled up at the last second and flew over the Pentagon, leaving a neat 12 foot hole that caused 90 feet of the bit of the wall that had recently been reinforced to collapse, and another plane was shot down at Shanksville then landed in Cleveland leaving no wreckage at Shanksville that was spread out over too large an area to be from a crash even though it didn't exist. That's what really happened, and some day everyone will figure out how obvious it all is.

Dave

Can you put all your facts together and give us a theory that doesn't make us laugh ?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

***BREAKING NEWS***

Black box manufacturers have decided to make black boxes out of the same material that the 'hijackers' passports are made of, so if another 9/11 situation occurs, the black boxes will be found intact.

They dont need to do that they could use wood!

www.softwood.org...

From page 4

As you can see it resisted the fire better than the steel.

You see sometimes things you don't expect to happen can, a lack of understanding may be the problem.

Unusual events happen all the time just because you think it cant happen doesn't mean you are right!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, before Bush had even been elected, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks: Pentagon's finances in disarray By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday. The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments. Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said. hv.greenspun.com...

Sí, claro. 7000000000000 2300000000000 aquí y allí. Sólo el cambio de bolsillo en paradero desconocido gracias a las computadoras compatibles y décadas la vieja tecnología. Unos 500 martillos, quizás unos 1.000 lápices, quizás unos 20.000 ordenadores portátiles. etcétera

Apuesto a que la totalidad de la superficie 51 dinero. Profundo proyecto, en el fondo, en el fondo negro. Al igual que los OVNIs de ingeniería inversa, los experimentos de control mental, Dumbs subterráneos con túneles del tren de levitación magnética y otras investigaciones exótico. Yo no tengo una autorización de alto secreto para saber más. Pero todo esto está en el interno.

español es mejor para usted?
edit on 5/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Where did the wings hit the Pentagon ? The wings of the jets that hit the towers cut very heavy steel boxed beams all the way out to the tips of those wings . WHERE ARE THE MARKS MADE BY THE WINGS? Maybe you and your crew need to get together and think about that one . There should be at least a 100 foot wide hole in that building .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You don't really think that the military spends 2400 dollars for a 1/4" nut do you . They are funneling that money to places you will never know about . They are stealing it and it doesn't just get found as you suppose . If you believe that you will believe anything . That 2.3 trillion isn't the only money missing .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Where did the wings hit the Pentagon ? The wings of the jets that hit the towers cut very heavy steel boxed beams all the way out to the tips of those wings . WHERE ARE THE MARKS MADE BY THE WINGS? Maybe you and your crew need to get together and think about that one . There should be at least a 100 foot wide hole in that building .

Port

911review.com...

Starboard

www.gamelogos.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join