It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh aren't sold on this, I gotta say its pretty likely he's a legit "natural born citizen".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Do you think at all that if TPTB thought this was an issue they would act on it?

Well now that you mention it, POTUS did spend a lot of money on trying to fight it and cover it up.

Proof please.

Obama had no need to fight this in the first place. It never had legs.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Well now that you mention it, POTUS did spend a lot of money on trying to fight it and cover it up.

He did? Care to share the details of money Obama has spent on these silly birther cases....

He's spent money keeping his college records sealed, but I'm not aware of him defending birther suits.

He still doesn't want those college records going public, which makes me wonder why. It's not like he needs to worry about another term.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

2 mil is generally the amount mentioned in various stories.

Since June 2008, there have been more than 80 lawsuits filed to get it released and $2 million spent by Obama to keep it hidden.

www.americanthinker.com...

Not true. Debunked here.

Details here.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I have heard him accused of many things. Never heard of anything ever come of any claims though. Not saying you are wrong. I do know there are a lot of people out to get him for anything though.. Bet you anything he was audited by the IRS if you get my drift. He has a lot of enemies in Washington that I can guarantee.

If he is so bad why did the recall fail ? Not trying to be a smart butt just an honest question.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
He's spent money keeping his college records sealed,....

He still doesn't want those college records going public, which makes me wonder why.

Funny, your college records are sealed exactly the same as Obama's.. why have you sealed your records the same as Obama has? What are you hiding?

oh look, every previous President, vice President, Senator and Congressman also has their records sealed exactly the same as Obama's... Funnily enough, everyone in our street has also had their college records sealed exactly the same as Obama has...

So what is everyone hiding....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
He's spent money keeping his college records sealed

Proof please. How much money? What is your source for this claim and where is the evidence to support it?

Read the article here. Specifically:

Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe.

It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission.

Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records.

George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

None, but I haven't used the DOJ to fight court cases, of which I have none currently demanding I show my bc.
But really, when you think about how much it was costing Sarah Palin to fight the petty complaints against her, is it really that inconceivable for the POTUS to spend 2 million on major cases?
edit on 4-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The Globalist would love to destroy our confidence and pride in the American way . The fact that the Republicans never too up the issue tells me that they were warned off . JFKs murder is a good reminder of what can happen when you piss off TPTB .
If this Obama thing blew up it could devastate our government . That would be to the Globalsit's advantage .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I have to tell you that Factcheck.org is part of the Annenberg Challenge

politicalvelcraft.org...

Sorry, it is totally biased toward Obama and Bill Ayers.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

is it really that inconceivable for the POTUS to spend 2 million on major cases?

So in fact you have zero proof Obama spent that much fighting court cases....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Sankari

I know it is. And I have to tell you that I don't give a toss. You still haven't proved your claim.

Meanwhile, can you prove that the article at Factcheck.org is wrong?

Proof please. Meanwhile, can you prove that the article at Factcheck.org is wrong?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

is it really that inconceivable for the POTUS to spend 2 million on major cases?

No, but you still need proof that he did. 'Is it likely...?' is a million miles removed from 'This is evidence that...'

Is it really inconceivable that Sheriff Arpaio molested a zebra this morning? Not at all; in fact some would say it's quite likely.

But this does not prove that it happened.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Magister
To all the "this has been debunked" 'ers out there, could you provide details please?

We have. I've already posted links to websites where you can read the details for yourself.

Here and here.

Why didn't you read them the first time around?

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

That's right, he was born outside the USA.

The US owned the canal remember?

That's right, but the Panama Canal was and still is outside the USA. So McCain was born outside the USA.

If it were determined that this did not constitute "natural born" then he would be disqualified.

That's right, and McCain's eligibility has been hotly debated by lawyers. Some say it is still undetermined. He sneaked into the presidential race on a mere technicality.
edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

It would have helped if your link was labled something other than "Bollocks"! I mistook it for you making a comment.

Your other link states that the person who wrote the pamphlet is working for a firm that has Obama as a client. Why do you consider these sources reliable?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

To all the "this has been debunked" 'ers out there, could you provide details please?

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone. The US owned the canal remember? If it were determined that this did not constitute "natural born" then he would be disqualified.

Most of the court cases were dismissed for "lack of standing" or technicalities.

Zullo and his team are LEO's. This is the first time (at least that I know of) that LEO's are investigating.

HOW ABOUT DETAILS FROM THE AIRLINE ARCHIVES

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

there was no direct flight...this would have taken at least 2 airlines and 3 days to fly there. so his mom went to her regular dr appointments and on a whim took this arduous 3 day almost 13,000 miles trip and had her baby in a strange 3rd world primitive hospital surround by strange drs and personnel.

Assuming that Barack Sr and Anna got a free 2558 mile canoe ride from Honolulu to Los Angeles, this brings the total cost of our round-trip fares from Hawaii to Nairobi and back to an underestimated cost of $958.00 for one person and $1,916.00 for two tickets. Adjusting for inflation, $1,916.00 in 1961 would be equivalent to $13,000.00 in 2005.

how did they pay for this when they were living on student loans?

But throwing all logic to the wind, and assuming that Barack Sr & Ann actually did fly into Nairobi Embakasi Airport, again, why would the expectant couple proceed to travel east 300 miles to Mombasa, instead of traveling west 250 miles to Barack Obama Sr's' hometown of Nyang'oma in Nyanza Province? If the couple were in Kenya at the time of Barack, II's birth, the most likely place for them to visit was Barack Sr's hometown — and not Mombasa.

So, let's assume that Barack Obama, Sr and Ann traveled to the the small village where Barack Sr. grew up — Nyang'oma, located inland near Lake Victoria. With the city of Nairobi 250 miles away, why would Barack Sr. and his wife Ann then travel 550 miles to the coast of Kenya, to have Barack, Jr. born in the Coast Provincial General Hospital of Mombasa? If you peruse a map of Kenya, you will see that traveling from Nyang'oma to Mombasa, a person will pass through Nairobi, the Capital of Kenya.

But Barack, Sr. and Ann Dunham didn't even need to travel 250 miles to find a hospital in Nairobi, because 37 miles to the east in Kisumu, the Aga Khan Hospital has been operating since 1957.

"The idea that his heavily pregnant mother (flying is not at all fun for pregnant women) would get on an early 707 and fly at great expense to some foreign country is ridiculous . . . Do you know how many different flights she would have had to take to get to Kenya in 1961? Honolulu to California, California to the East Coast, the East Coast (refueling at Gander Bay, Canada) to London, London to maybe Cairo, Cairo to Nairobi. How much would that have cost? And then you would be stuck having your baby in Africa rather than in a modern American hospital in Honolulu. Or you could go the other way around the world — it’s about the same distance either way. Kenya and Hawaii are more or less on the opposite sides of the globe, almost as far apart as two places can be. This is a very silly idea."

you CANNOT explain away the logistics

www.calldrmatt.com...

edit on 4-6-2013 by research100 because: SPELLING

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by knightsofhonor

To be President you have to be a "natural born citizen". That means born in this country and your parents were born here too.

I can't stop me from it. Most hopeful, I am too late, but anyway:

THIS MEANS THAT EVERY PRESIDENT YOU EVER HAD WAS ILLEGAL! Or were they of native-american descent?
As every president before had his parents or his grandparents or his ...-grandparents coming from another country. This works recursively, got it?

Thank you.
Okay, this was an easy one.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Stop talking this way... your not gonna get an Obama phone!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by research100

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone. The US owned the canal remember? If it were determined that this did not constitute "natural born" then he would be disqualified.

Most of the court cases were dismissed for "lack of standing" or technicalities.

Zullo and his team are LEO's. This is the first time (at least that I know of) that LEO's are investigating.

HOW ABOUT DETAILS FROM THE AIRLINE ARCHIVES

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

there was no direct flight...this would have taken at least 2 airlines and 3 days to fly there. so his mom went to her regular dr appointments and on a whim took this arduous 3 day almost 13,000 miles trip and had her baby in a strange 3rd world primitive hospital surround by strange drs and personnel.

Assuming that Barack Sr and Anna got a free 2558 mile canoe ride from Honolulu to Los Angeles, this brings the total cost of our round-trip fares from Hawaii to Nairobi and back to an underestimated cost of $958.00 for one person and $1,916.00 for two tickets. Adjusting for inflation, $1,916.00 in 1961 would be equivalent to $13,000.00 in 2005.

how did they pay for this when they were living on student loans?

But throwing all logic to the wind, and assuming that Barack Sr & Ann actually did fly into Nairobi Embakasi Airport, again, why would the expectant couple proceed to travel east 300 miles to Mombasa, instead of traveling west 250 miles to Barack Obama Sr's' hometown of Nyang'oma in Nyanza Province? If the couple were in Kenya at the time of Barack, II's birth, the most likely place for them to visit was Barack Sr's hometown — and not Mombasa.

So, let's assume that Barack Obama, Sr and Ann traveled to the the small village where Barack Sr. grew up — Nyang'oma, located inland near Lake Victoria. With the city of Nairobi 250 miles away, why would Barack Sr. and his wife Ann then travel 550 miles to the coast of Kenya, to have Barack, Jr. born in the Coast Provincial General Hospital of Mombasa? If you peruse a map of Kenya, you will see that traveling from Nyang'oma to Mombasa, a person will pass through Nairobi, the Capital of Kenya.

But Barack, Sr. and Ann Dunham didn't even need to travel 250 miles to find a hospital in Nairobi, because 37 miles to the east in Kisumu, the Aga Khan Hospital has been operating since 1957.

"The idea that his heavily pregnant mother (flying is not at all fun for pregnant women) would get on an early 707 and fly at great expense to some foreign country is ridiculous . . . Do you know how many different flights she would have had to take to get to Kenya in 1961? Honolulu to California, California to the East Coast, the East Coast (refueling at Gander Bay, Canada) to London, London to maybe Cairo, Cairo to Nairobi. How much would that have cost? And then you would be stuck having your baby in Africa rather than in a modern American hospital in Honolulu. Or you could go the other way around the world — it’s about the same distance either way. Kenya and Hawaii are more or less on the opposite sides of the globe, almost as far apart as two places can be. This is a very silly idea."

you CANNOT explain away the logistics

www.calldrmatt.com...

edit on 4-6-2013 by research100 because: SPELLING

And to top it off all this in 1960ts Kenya???...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

reply to post by Sankari

I know it is. And I have to tell you that I don't give a toss. You still haven't proved your claim.

Meanwhile, can you prove that the article at Factcheck.org is wrong?

I guess I'm not surprised. It isn't the first time I've seen people blinded by personal bias.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

THIS MEANS THAT EVERY PRESIDENT YOU EVER HAD WAS ILLEGAL!

You are too funny. But it's clear you don't have a working knowledge of what it means to be "natural born". It's also been debated ad nauseum.
Grandparents are not the issue. But parents are. Parents must be either born here or naturalized. We are not talking just about citizenship but about eligibility for POTUS.
edit on 4-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join