It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Magister

??? His mother was American and he was born in Hawaii. Case closed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
On June 1st, Mike Zullo

You lost me at 'Mike Zullo.'

It's too late in the day to keep banging this drum. Obama is now into his second term—twice democratically elected by the people, in solid majority victories—and not a single legal challenge against him has stood. If there was any evidence to prove Zullo's claim, we'd know by now.

By every law of the land, Obama is a US citizen and his birth certificate is real.

Originally posted by Magister
reply to post by knightsofhonor

To be President you have to be a "natural born citizen". That means born in this country and your parents were born here too.

Bollocks. McCain was born outside the USA and he was eligible for POTUS.
edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Before I say anything I'll just say I never really knew what to think about this one (The birth certificate thing)

Moving on from that, I think it's probably a waste of energy. Simply stated - At this point, I don't think it matters. Why? Because...

1. The American people are just plain not interested and don't care if they are being lied to, misled or even led into bondage (more than they already are). They are simply asleep. Not just asleep. They're in a permanent coma.

2. They have heard too many of these stories supposedly proving so many things that it's no wonder so many people are simply bewildered and more inclined to just tune it all out.

3. Because of the first two, it is basically impossible to "prove" anything regarding this issue. The only way 80-90 percent of people are going to believe anything is if Wolf Blitzer tells them it's so. And we all know that isn't going to happen.

The truth doesn't matter. Plain and simple. And frankly, there are bigger things to worry about than Obama's birth certificate. Obama doesn't own this ship. He's just giving orders for a while. The problem is much bigger.
edit on 3-6-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Michell has said he is from Kenya.
Barry has said he is from Kenya.
Barry's Granny said he is from Kenya.
Kenyans say he is from Kenya.
Harvard says he is from Kenya.

Bollocks.< br />

Natural born citezens are born on US soil.

Proof please. Once you've done that you can explain why John McCain is a US citizen despite being born outside the USA.
edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: added url...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Otherwise... I'm with others on this thread I'm not normally seen agreeing with on the time of day, let alone anything of substance. Here? I'd agree with them. I was once a Birther myself...then proved 100% and beyond all doubt to myself, that I was a fool. I did that while spending hours to prove someone else wrong for saying Obama WAS legitimate. It's a pain to prove the opposition correct and yourself completely wrong..but in the Birther case? That's precisely what I did.

Not going down that road again. Nope. Obama may be an idiot in MANY ways. He may be wrong for our nation in MANY ways. His Birth isn't one of them. Sorry folks...Keep digging. There must be a diamond down there somewhere.

^^ A star for you!

There are few things more impressive than an honest man who admits he was wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Notice that the word PARENTS is plural, which means both the mother AND the father are to be US citizens at the time of the child's birth?

Wrong, what is your source for that silly claim?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by knightsofhonor

a president must not only be a citizen, but a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.....meaning BOTH parents are US citizens too

Proof please. You clearly don't even know the laws of your own country.

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i don't have an issue with his birthplace, it's more the forging of documents and lies.

the evidence for his birth certificate being a forgery is beyond dispute.

Proof please. If it's beyond dispute, why has it been disputed—and refuted?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot
The issue at hand is that the rules are that president is supposed to be a natural born citizen of the US.

That is what Obama is, even a court has declared that he is natural born citizen.

How can somebody deny that he wasn't born in Kenya when his wife stood in front of a crowd during a speech and said Kenya was his home country?

When did she say he was BORN in Kenya?

It's never supported with a legit argument.

Birthers are the ones with no legit argument - which is why they have lost every single court case, over 200 cases, and Obama was elected President twice.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

www.breitbart.com...

By the way, Andrew Breitbart was not a birther. Looks like the kooks took over his website after he died!

The agent later explained this was a fact-checking error.

And here is a link to an article about a pamphlet that says he was born in Kenya.

Big deal. I can show you a link to an article that says you were born in Kenya.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The jok is that America let itself get fooled by this bufoon and his handlers.
Hope and change? what change?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I love

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My family is mostly comprised of republicans and the only one who believes this kind of tripe is my mother but she has an excuse she has dementia it's a horrible disorder but my point is what does that say about the other folks that believe this stuff.

Think about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The jok is that America let itself get fooled by this bufoon and his handlers.
Hope and change? what change?

Well, you know what? When Obama first crawled out of whatever sewer he came from and appeared on the national stage (that's when I became aware of him because I was focused on the antics, the lies and the abuses of the Bush administration at the time and was not even aware the Democrats were just as bad), I actually kind of liked him. That's to say I liked him in that ignorant way that a drooling child takes everything at face value and doesn't question it.

I can't believe I fell for it now looking back but I actually kind of found him refreshing. I didn't trust him completely, of course because I was already waking up. But I thought to myself that I'd give it the benefit of the doubt. No one wants to believe their entire government is rotten and I didn't either (would still prefer to believe there are good people there).

That "hope and change" thing sure sounded good after 8 years of Bush, didn't it? Like most other people, I thought he meant he was going to stop all the abuse that went on in the Bush years. I believe that's how most people interpreted "change" because Americans are not taught to use common sense. If I had been thinking clearly, I would have known that if he was seriously suggesting he'd stop the abuse and the police state agenda, he'd have never been president.

Even if you don't believe the corruption is systemic, you can do enough research on Wikipedia alone to know that the Bush administration (and the people behind it) had enough power and clout to make sure the next president would not undo all their hard work.

Those working on the larger agendas are probably delighted for us to waste our time and energy bickering over Obama's birth certificate.

It doesn't matter who the president is. The same old agenda will march on.
edit on 3-6-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
To all the "this has been debunked" 'ers out there, could you provide details please?

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone. The US owned the canal remember? If it were determined that this did not constitute "natural born" then he would be disqualified.

Most of the court cases were dismissed for "lack of standing" or technicalities.

Zullo and his team are LEO's. This is the first time (at least that I know of) that LEO's are investigating.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The US owned the canal remember?

It does? Perhaps Panama should be told America owns them....

Most of the court cases were dismissed for "lack of standing" or technicalities.

Please list the court cases dismissed for lack of standing, also list those dismissed on technicalities.
edit on 3-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

The US owned the canal remember?

It does? Perhaps Panama should be told America owns them....

Please list the court cases dismissed for lack of standing, also list those dismissed on technicalities.

OWNED is past tense.

I've put up videos and a link in several posts. Why don't you take a turn?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
seriously,
what is the point of bringing this stuff up,
If Joe had any REAL proof,. then Obama would already be outta office
enough already,.
Im not an obama fan,. so.. quit with the false hope

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I've put up videos and a link in several posts.

None of them mentioning court cases lost due to lack of standing or on a technicality.... 200+

But as to lack of standing...

A major obstacle to most citizen suits has been lack of standing. In the initial wave of lawsuits challenging the validity of the 2008 presidential election, the only plaintiff who was a presidential candidate or presidential elector was Alan Keyes. The importance of the doctrine of standing was explained by Judge R. Barclay Surrick of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in dismissing one suit. He noted that one of the principal aims of the doctrine is to prevent courts from deciding questions "where the harm is too vague." This was especially true for a presidential election, where a disgruntled voter who suffered no individual harm "would have us derail the democratic process by invalidating a candidate for whom millions of people voted and who underwent excessive vetting during what was one of the most hotly contested presidential primary in living memory."[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

As to being dismissed on a "technicality", as Obama is a natural born US citizen then any claim he is not you could claim was dismissed on a "technicality", or the same for a claim his birth certificate was forged!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
seriously,
what is the point of bringing this stuff up,
If Joe had any REAL proof,. then Obama would already be outta office

Very true, that is how law enforcement works, you show the evidence to a AG who then runs with it if it's valid.

You do not write a book, or have press conferences claiming you have "evidence" then do nothing with it.

Unless you are just doing it for publicity or to make money.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricFeel
Im not from the states but I dont think they still care if obama is a "real" american...
And what if he isn't one? You expect a 'hey obama, you arent a american... sorry you are fired'-scenario?

I haven't looked into this conspiracy myself, but if indeed he is proven not to be an American citizen I think that's exactly what should happen (or worse) for anyone who was involved in putting him up there fraudulently.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join