It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It doesn't really make any difference, because the people who screw stuff up the most are not elected officials.

I swear these types of stories are just used to distract people from looking in the right direction to see what the real problem is.

Hint : Corporations were illegal until 1819.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by jheated5
I am sick of ATS anymore, it's become the Liberal Agenda hang out forums now, I've been here a while and this place has gone down the crapper!!! Whether he is a citizen or not (which I believe he is not) doesn't matter because he can do no wrong in the eyes of you yahoos!..... .

He has violated the constitution, he has broken more laws than you can count, has 3 scandals no one is even looking into seriously.... Take your blinders off! I don't know if you guys just eat obamas garbage or a shill or just plain ignorant but it's turning me off to the site more rapidly everyday!

It's ironic how you call other people ignorant and yet there you are gobbling up every single thing Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo say as if it were the gospel. What proof have you seen that convinced you that Obama is not a citizen?

Ok my first point, you think he's a good president and hasn't done anything illegal????

Secondly where's your physical proof, were you there while he was being born in the hospital????

Maybe just maybe the government is just so corrupt they will make an official BC to cover his tracks to have the " chosen one "

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I think he's like any other president and has done some things that should be looked into.

And where you there when he was being born in Kenya or wherever you think he was born? It's not really up to me to disprove your claim that he's not a citizen. It's up to you to prove he is not one. So I ask, what proof have you seen that convinced you that he is not a citizen of the U.S.?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Since when does disproving something make me responsible for burden of proof? IT IS YOU it lies on.... Sure we all saw that document, do you know for 100% fact that it is real????

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So I'm the one that has to prove that he's a citizen?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.calldrmatt.com...

look at the logistics!!!!!!! 3 days of flying and at least 2 separate airlines would have to be involved

okay we are talking almost 13,000 miles. At a cost of almost $2000.00 for 2 tickets, in todays worth would be
$13,000.00 , they were living on student grants at the time how could they afford this? go to the link above for all the info

(massive copy-and-paste from source material removed)

edit on 25-6-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: removed massive copy-and-paste

edit on 25-6-2013 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So I'm the one that has to prove that he's a citizen?

I'm not making a claim one way or the other about where the man was born or the nit-picking fine points of just what actually constitutes a natural born citizen. What I AM saying is that I was born in the early 1950s and grew up hearing, "Don't worry about it, we've got sh*t that nobody has ever even DREAMED of!"

So now we have a president who has the convenient catch-all defense of "racism" if you question anything about him.

First there was the release of a Certificate of Live Birth for viewing in at least two versions. One of the videos I posted should make anyone capable of critical thinking curious, at the very least... How can you have an official, pre-printed document that contains portions of versions separated by a considerable amount of years and version numbers? I've been told repeatedly to prove it. I'd like someone to show me official COLBs from Hawaii with the same overlap...

The Long Form Birth Certificate(LFBC) put up on the Oprah appearance is even worse. There was a time in this country when we were told, "Our guys can make fakes so good they'll make the originals look fake!!!"

That thing still up on the official Whitehouse.gov file server is an insult to the American people. There have been all manner of excuses made and they are total BS. "Somebody" committed a felony by falsifying that LFBC. Forget all those excuses!!!! Our hospital went out of business. When they did all former patients had the opportunity to get their records. That's what my family did.

Not long ago I had to provide documentation for a procedure I had done. My records are on microfilm. An afternoon at the local library resulted in the printouts I needed but they were in negative format. I brought them home, scanned them and then used software to flip them from negative to positive. That is ALL it took! Period, end of story. No need for fancy OCR or PDFs or any of the other flim-flam that has been spouted.

Excuses about layers and pixelation and OCR and all that crap are just a smokescreen to get around the fact that the LFBC shown on Oprah is pathetic compared to what thousands of high school kids could create.

It can't possibly have been done to actually settle anything because calling it amateurish is being much more diplomatic than the document deserves.

There may actually BE a reason we don't need to know. But the only two documents out there to back him up are trash...
edit on 25-6-2013 by CornShucker because: edited to save space

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CornShucker
"Somebody" committed a felony by falsifying that LFBC.

Except of course no one falsified it at all, that is just a claim birthers make that have not even seen Obama's birth certificate....

So now we have a president who has the convenient catch-all defense of "racism" if you question anything about him.

Care to show exactly where Obama made that claim?

It can't possibly have been done to actually settle anything

This really shows birthers refuse to accept any documentation Obama provides, as their whole thing against Obama is not about any documentation he provides.
edit on 25-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Even Orly won't talk about the birth certificate any more.....

edit on 25-6-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Even Orly won't talk about the birth certificate any more.....

That video really shows how silly Orly Taitz and birthers actually are, she was unable to even answer a simple question.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Oh she can answer it all right - she just won't - she won't say anything to admit that she's wrong in any respect.

It is a classic tactic adopted by CT's of all persuasions - never answer a direct question - especially a simple one that shows you are wrong about something.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hmm. In the still for that video Orly's eyes look quite reptilian. Could the birther movement just be a plot by the reptilian overlords to discredit Obama? I haven't seen any birthers prove this is not the case. Can anyone provide Orly's birth certificate to prove she's not from Alpha Draconis? If you can't it must mean that she's hiding something.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

-- snip --

It can't possibly have been done to actually settle anything

This really shows birthers refuse to accept any documentation Obama provides, as their whole thing against Obama is not about any documentation he provides.
edit on 25-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

You shot yourself in the foot on that one. How can you accuse me in one breath of refusing to accept documentation provided and yet continue to post over and over that I have never actually seen said documentation?

What this reminds me of is an excellent little (semi-famous) program that was called Eudora but was around years before the fine email program that Qualcomm later released. I ran a version of it on my Atari Oasis dial-up BBS. It was a simulated Artificial Intelligence therapist that looked for key phrases in your response in order to know how to reply.

Anyone that cares to wade through this thread can see what I'm talking about. I assume that you are an actual, living human being who takes this particular topic personally. Your responses, though, resemble something an 8-bit computer was capable of thirty years ago...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
To hellobruce and everyone else that has taken time to participate in this thread, I would like to wish you a pleasant and safe holiday. One of the wonderful things about our country is that we can have disagreements, but we're all still Americans. I've be away for a few days. Stay safe and be happy!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

but we're all still Americans.

Oh dear, once again you are wrong.... what makes you think everyone here is a yank?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

but we're all still Americans.

Oh dear, once again you are wrong.... what makes you think everyone here is a yank?

And once again you're going out of your way to be obstinate and abrasive. Anyone without a chip on their shoulder would know what I meant and if you aren't a "yank" then your opinion on this entire thread means squat to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricFeel
Im not from the states but I dont think they still care if obama is a "real" american...
And what if he isn't one? You expect a 'hey obama, you arent a american... sorry you are fired'-scenario?

Actually, that would be the standard and accepted protocol, yes. That is to say, that's how it should go. It is not uncommon for people to lose their jobs, in just about any field, in just about any position, when it comes to light that they lied on their application and/or about their qualifications. There's nothing extreme about that, nor is it usually seen as rude or whatnot. On the other hand, there are cases where that kind of info is known, and overlooked because a particular person is "liked" for that position... and sometimes later that info is purposely brought to light when they want to use it to get rid of someone.

Regarding this situation, particularly-- I did see evidence a couple years ago that the version of the birth certificate the white house released had been photoshopped. Thought that was kind of interesting....

Honestly, I don't think this is going anywhere. For the most part it's too easy to deny. If it were true, and people didn't want Obama in the white house (certain people.... the powerful kind) then they would have used the info to boot him long ago.

Regarding Arpaio... if that is who I think it is, that guy is a huge tool. Bigoted. Narrow minded. Jerk.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join