It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Nicks87
You gibber like a child

Actually birthers are the ones gibbering like children, all because a black man is the legal POTUS! Remember, birthers have lost every single court case they have attempted, over 200 of them!

about not needing a birth certificate to be president but wouldn't that be the strongest piece of evidence to prove that Obama was born in America thus filling the requirements set forth by the constitution?

Funny how no previous POTUS showed his BC, but as soon as Obama comes along birthers start whining and gibbering and demand to see it. After he showed it they then demanded his long form, and even after he showed that they kept whining!

So where are these facts that support Obama was born in the USA?

Over 200 failed birther court cases, and Obama has been declared a natural born citizen by the court.... but birthers ignore that as it destroys their silly conspiracy!

What's silly is how you just keep repeating the same thing over and over.

"silly birther court cases"??? Are those silly criminal cases or silly civil cases. Where is silly court? Is that in fantasy land? Because I think that's where most Obama supporters are getting their info.

I must be silly for continuing this conversation. By the way I'm black so why would I care if "a black man is the legal POTUS"?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Wrong again, what is silly is birthers repeating the same lies over and over again.... even judges think the birther cases are silly! Birthers have even lost to a empty table....

Are those silly criminal cases or silly civil cases.

Why would they be criminal cases? No crime has been committed, so of course they are civil cases.

Is that in fantasy land?

Fantasy land is where birthers get their lies from...
edit on 18-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Still waiting for a Zullo/Arpaio courtroom win.

Anyone? Anyone...?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Wrong again, what is silly is birthers repeating the same lies over and over again.... even judges think the birther cases are silly! Birthers have even lost to a empty table....

Are those silly criminal cases or silly civil cases.

Why would they be criminal cases? No crime has been committed, so of course they are civil cases.

Is that in fantasy land?

Fantasy land is where birthers get their lies from...
edit on 18-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

So you tell me I'm wrong then just repeat the same thing you've already said?!

I think I'm done with this nonsense. No need to go round in circles with someone who made their point a long time ago but cant back it up and instead resorts to name calling (i'm not a birther) and repetition.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just one win! That's all I'm asking for! A single win!

Anyone? Anyone...?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I think I'm done with this nonsense.

yes, birthers are nonsense, so are Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio.

in circles with someone who made their point a long time ago but cant back it up

Yes, we know you cannot back up your claims.. that is the reason birthers lose every court case they attempt!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Anyone? Anyone...?

Well, they have never presented their evidence to any DA, all they used it for was to write a book.... Oh, and used some of the donations they received for a holiday in Hawaii!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Is that how you argue "down-under" just repeat yourselves over and over?

The birthers are the ones that keep repeating themselves - and failing!

Too stupid to come up with anything else?

Birthers are the stupid ones, remember how they lost every single court case, as all they have are lies, that they keep repeating over and over.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Is that how you argue "down-under" just repeat yourselves over and over? Too stupid to come up with anything else? Why do you even care what goes on in America, is your own country that lame? I guess I shouldn't expect much from people descended from British criminals.

So that'll be 'OK, I admit no birther case has ever won in court.' Yeah, I know already. I just wanted to make the point.

Oh, and by the way: I don't have convict ancestry. I'm a second generation Australian.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
On June 1st, Mike Zullo presented a 2 hour informational speech to a group of Sheriffs, and Constitutional Lawyers...and even one congressman.

So it has been more than 3 weeks since all this "evidence" was shown, so what has happened to it? How many criminal complaints against Obama have been started?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

So you tell me I'm wrong then just repeat the same thing you've already said?!

When all you come up with is the same old nonsense then yeah, there's no need to do anything but repeat the same old counters.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Anyone? Anyone...?

Well, they have never presented their evidence to any DA, all they used it for was to write a book.... Oh, and used some of the donations they received for a holiday in Hawaii!

Can you back any of that up with links to your info?

At least I have the satisfaction of you admitting that he went on Oprah and lied about the huge graphic they put up...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CornShucker
Can you back any of that up with links to your info?

www.examiner.com...=47977171

At least I have the satisfaction of you admitting that he went on Oprah

When did I deny anyone went on Oprah????

and lied about the huge graphic they put up...

????? What on earth are you babbling about now? You make no sense at all (like all birthers!)

Cute trick breaking it into bite sized bits, but here's the man telling us we are looking at the birth certificate. Same one you keep saying I've never seen. You want it both ways. I've never seen the BC and he never went on TV and lied. He even remembers being there.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Try giving a video link that works.... that one does not!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Try giving a video link that works.... that one does not!

Must be something in your browser settings. Works fine for me.

Try this one:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Try this one:

A video that shows Obama was born in Hawaii.... so what? We know he was born there as a natural born citizen, and your point is???

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Either one of them should play for you, it must just be a setting in your browser. I'm not going to kid you about it anymore, because I can see it upsets you. He isn't going anywhere and nothing's going to change. I gotta give you credit for putting so much energy into defending him.

No more kidding around, I promise.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join