It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
On June 1st, Mike Zullo presented a 2 hour informational speech to a group of Sheriffs, and Constitutional Lawyers...and even one congressman. This can be found on PPSIMMONS.com. For those of you who thought the "cold case posse" was dead...they are fully up and running, and causing quite a stir. They have run their investigation as they would any other criminal investigation, and found the Obama is NOT who he claims to be! This is no joke, and it is not any kind of political baloney. They are doing an end-around the mainstream press (who have labeled them crazy birthers and other demeaning things), but this is NOT going away. Anybody hear anything else? The story can be found on "Before it's News", as well. I'd appreciate any information from ATS'rs!

Do you have a link for this story? Or is it as real as the "proof" that Obama is not a citizen?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
reply to post by knightsofhonor

To be President you have to be a "natural born citizen". That means born in this country and your parents were born here too.

What it means is always up for debate because the Constitution did not define it. You can be natural born citizen and your parents not be US citizens if you are born in the United States, And you do not have to have been born in the US if your parents are US citizens. That is what the courts have decided through out US history. Of course the fear at the time was a Brit was going to show up, get elected and return the US to the crown. The founders never bothered to define what a natural born citizen and had been using just the term US citizen but changed it at the last moment with out explaning what or if their was a difference. Could be they just like the sound of it, I am sure they never saw it as something people down the line would be debating or the would have been more clear. Of course Obama was born in HI and his mother was a US citizen so their is no debate about him.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

??? His mother was American and he was born in Hawaii. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In the far, far future when all the ones and zeros are exhausted and the bits and bytes are used up making it impossible to exchange any more information, people will curse the birthers for wasting so many of them chasing this rabbit down the hole of make believe.
edit on 6/3/2013 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
sigh

Not this again. I can imagine that the mental gymnastics on that link must be of Olympic proportions.
I think we've gone over all the evidence on this site. And I find the birther arguments lacking.

well you sure proved your point with that post...
haha
no mental gymnastics there

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

To be President you have to be a "natural born citizen". That means born in this country and your parents were born here too.

What it means is always up for debate because the Constitution did not define it. You can be natural born citizen and your parents not be US citizens if you are born in the United States, And you do not have to have been born in the US if your parents are US citizens. That is what the courts have decided through out US history. Of course the fear at the time was a Brit was going to show up, get elected and return the US to the crown. The founders never bothered to define what a natural born citizen and had been using just the term US citizen but changed it at the last moment with out explaning what or if their was a difference. Could be they just like the sound of it, I am sure they never saw it as something people down the line would be debating or the would have been more clear. Of course Obama was born in HI and his mother was a US citizen so their is no debate about him.

Michell has said he is from Kenya.
Barry has said he is from Kenya.
Barry's Granny said he is from Kenya.
Kenyans say he is from Kenya.
Harvard says he is from Kenya.

Natural born citezens are born on US soil. If, for example, your parents were German citizens and you were born on US soil you could have dual citizenship. And dual alligences. The first presidents were not "natural born", no one was. Thats why they put in the constitution the exemption for citizens at the time of signing the constitution.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So is someone suggesting they found a totally new piece of information that the 200+ court cases to be filed and either dismissed, dismissed with prejudice or lost outright have failed to raise?

Do we see felony arrests of the people in Hawaii who certified the results for the Arizona Attorney General who, despite looking for reasons to reject it, had to accept the results as delivered for the 2012 election and place him on their ballot?

Are they now suggesting they have the smoking gun to prove that..of ALL the toads the TPTB could have chosen, many years back, to mold and meld to their own candidate, they chose a man who couldn't even pass muster for his birthplace?

The reasons this is absurd...before even getting into the documentation...are legion and they are solid ones. I'd love to hear new data, should anyone ever come up with a TRULY new piece of evidence not previous reviewed by anyone before ....but this doesn't seem to be it? Can someone correct me with the new diamond in the rough to have popped out from this?

Otherwise... I'm with others on this thread I'm not normally seen agreeing with on the time of day, let alone anything of substance. Here? I'd agree with them. I was once a Birther myself...then proved 100% and beyond all doubt to myself, that I was a fool. I did that while spending hours to prove someone else wrong for saying Obama WAS legitimate. It's a pain to prove the opposition correct and yourself completely wrong..but in the Birther case? That's precisely what I did.

Not going down that road again. Nope. Obama may be an idiot in MANY ways. He may be wrong for our nation in MANY ways. His Birth isn't one of them. Sorry folks...Keep digging. There must be a diamond down there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why the name-calling for people who want to know the truth about this?

The issue at hand is that the rules are that president is supposed to be a natural born citizen of the US. If this was not the case, then the incumbent has committed a fraud beyond compare. With all the bizarre garbage going on right now, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. How can somebody deny that he wasn't born in Kenya when his wife stood in front of a crowd during a speech and said Kenya was his home country?

What more do the non-birthers need to at least raise some suspicion.

The volatile reaction against "birthers" only leads me to believe that there is truly something to hide. It's never supported with a legit argument.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

??? His mother was American and he was born in Hawaii. Case closed.

Notice that the word PARENTS is plural, which means both the mother AND the father are to be US citizens at the time of the child's birth? Daddy communist was never a US citizen at the time of ITS birth.

Nope. Please do some research on this.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Michell has said he is from Kenya.
Barry has said he is from Kenya.
Barry's Granny said he is from Kenya.
Kenyans say he is from Kenya.
Harvard says he is from Kenya.

Natural born citezens are born on US soil. If, for example, your parents were German citizens and you were born on US soil you could have dual citizenship. And dual alligences. The first presidents were not "natural born", no one was. Thats why they put in the constitution the exemption for citizens at the time of signing the constitution.

(Facepalm) Nope, nope and nope again.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a president must not only be a citizen, but a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.....meaning BOTH parents are US citizens too

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i don't have an issue with his birthplace, it's more the forging of documents and lies.

the evidence for his birth certificate being a forgery is beyond dispute. just because the cause was/is being championed by people i dislike doesn't mean i have the luxury of rejecting the reality of the situation.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We need a special facepalm emoticon for "oh it's the taitz crew again". All of this garbage has been debunked yet people keep rehashing it over and over. Disinformation.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

These are vids of Barry and Michelle saying Kenya (Barry says country of birth) is his birthplace. That is if they work. My history with video posts is terrible!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

And another where he says "come back home".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

www.breitbart.com...

And here is a link to an article about a pamphlet that says he was born in Kenya.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I love

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

.... which has been debunked so often that it's getting silly now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join