It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Ghost, um yes, Bruce did in fact invoke the race card on birthers. it's right in his post.

thanks anyway

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Mario Apuzzo on NBC very clear and concise

puzo1.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Didn't you see that movie talking about his anti-colonialist roots

Hate to break it to you but since around the 1970s, pretty much everybody has been anti-colonial. Maybe read some books and stuff about post-colonialism.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Mario Apuzzo on NBC very clear and concise

Not really, he has not much understandiing

www.obamabirthbook.com...:/www.obamabirthbook.com/2012/04/mario-apuzzo-natural-born-citizenship/
edit on 4-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You honestly seem to be the only one fixated on Obama's race and it's across multiple threads I've noticed. It's something of a major issue in your thinking, huh?

As I've mentioned before...Obama was born to a mother as white as the Kansas snow she grew up in. His biological father was black in that way native Africans tend to be and that sure carried his skin color for dominance. However, dominance does not race make. The man is 50% White and 50% Black.....if you prefer. I'd say more White by parental lineage, but that's my opinion. Someone with proper medical background can probably say with more authority how those %'s work between maternal and paternal lines for the children.

Anyway.... It's a red herring and a fools errand to keep chasing race. I don't see others harping on it, either way ...and it's sure no consideration of mine. Allen West would have gotten my vote at one time, as would Colin Powell. That's changed radically with Powell over time, but his skin color had nothing to do with support or the lack of it now. His character had everything to do with it and my perception of it.

Same with Obama. I don't like the man for his history, or lack of one, to support competency in the job he now holds. Most of his time in both state and federal Senate offices were evidenced with 'present' or outright no-show vote records. Not all...but for how brief a time he's had at even those levels?? Plenty to say he's about as unqualified a President as I've seen in a LONG time.

Really....Not everyone gives a hoot about race the way you seem to obsess about it.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Didn't you see that movie talking about his anti-colonialist roots

Hate to break it to you but since around the 1970s, pretty much everybody has been anti-colonial. Maybe read some books and stuff about post-colonialism.

Even before the 70ts more like 1776 there were a bunch of guyz running disrupting trade, not paying their taxes assassinating uniformed soldiers,blowing up stuff have catchy sound bite phrases like Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death..who could those guys be???..hmmm !!!.

I guess freedom from colonial masters is for white folks only,even if they did shared the same colonial master...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Someone with proper medical background can probably say with more authority how those %'s work between maternal and paternal lines for the children.

It's 50:50. Exactly. Always.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER!!!"

Leave it to liberals to use a made up, school yard, buzz word to degrade people that dont agree with them.

Might as well just call them doo doo heads.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87
"BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER!!!"

Leave it to liberals to use a made up, school yard, buzz word to degrade people that dont agree with them.

Don't forget Tea Bagger...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by CornShucker

So where is the conclusive proof of the document being a fake? I'd love to see it.

In reference to signature of parent - "See all of this ... done in pen ... the rest of this ... done on the computer."
He has *NO* way of knowing this is what was done. That is certainly a possibility, but he completely discounts the fact that it can also be caused by something as mundane as the varying pressure used when writing on the paper, the pen used, etc. So he's got nothing here.

There is NO way to scan a signature and have every single pixel solid black. Period. The only way to have a sig look like that is to use a computer to plug them in.

He also states with conviction that this document was created in Adobe Illustrator. Again, he has no way of knowing this. Scan to PDF is a wonderful thing. Again, he has nothing here.

He makes mentions of the layers, and that the different layers are from the different parts that were faked and added in. He makes it VERY clear that he has absolutely no clue about how OCR software works, whether it be on the computer or from within the software on an MFP. Scan 100 different birth certificates with the OCR option within the software being used, you're going to get many, many differing numbers of layers. Again, he's got nothing here.

We aren't talking about scanning hundreds of docs. We are talking about ONE doc that was asserted by the main man to be a direct representation of the certificate that had been given special dispensation to use. They've said for years that the gov't can make a fake better than the original. For a topic like this, why through out something with flaws? Do it right, for gosh sake!! Give the subject enough respect to put it for rest once and for all!

This kid is clearly not stupid, but he demonstrates his lack of understanding of what he is talking about in the first 2 minutes of speaking, and if you keep going, it just gets worse.

No he's not. He's been the CEO of his own company since 2008....

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by CornShucker

Let me ask you a question.

Do you know the process of how that birth long form certificate was created?

Not all pdfs are created equally.

I work with pdf creation btw.

It's a moot point, anyway. The man is in the position and won't be going anywhere. At this point, it would do terrible damage to the country to try to change what has been done. I just don't like having my intelligence insulted and I have gone over the document first hand. You are entitled to your opinion & so am I.

Sir, you have not gone over the document first hand. Neither have I. Neither has the kid that made the videos. None of us have. That document is in the archives in the State of Hawaii. What we all have right now is (at the very least) third hand information.

With all due respect, I've gone over the document that the man himself set on the couch on Oprah and asserted to be an image of the actual LFBC. Go back and watch the video and listen to his own words. They show that very same "third hand" image on screen behind them.

That's enough for me though. We'll never agree and this is kind of like talking to someone about their best friend cheating on his wife. Hold on to whatever illusions make you comfortable. I really is moot, at this point, and it was never my intention to pick an argument with you.

Thanks for your respectful replies. It's a hot button issue and I appreciate the tone of what you've had to say.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Still doesn't answer why the need to hide. What a stupid argument! Pro bono. I believe he represents the Saudis. He's incompetent nonetheless and is still nothing but a community organizer. I bet you still support him don't you. lol

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Magister

It's a huge embarrassment that people still believe this rubbish about the fake birth certificate, etc, etc. People are giggling every time it's brought up. And by the way, you're very wrong about an impeachment rendering everything null and void. I give you the trail of slime that was Richard Milhous Nixon.
edit on 3-6-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

I only read the first page, but am surprised no one caught this.

NIxon was never impeached. He resigned before an impeachment trail was begun.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I know, I know, your're proud you voted for him and his staff. You'd do it again. You happy with the direction the country is headed in and can't wait until Monsanto has their hand in all U.S. crops.

Plain and simple is that I'm not happy with any of it. I'm old enough to remember this country when it was so much greater than it is now. It's a shame you and others on here may never see it any better than it is now.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
The ones that couldn't care less what the constitution states are the birthers....

What an odd thing to say... Of course, creating a demeaning term for those you disagree with makes it easier to make blanket statements, but the eligibility to hold the highest office in the land has everything to do with the Constitution. Btw, it may just be a generational thing, but I would hazard a guess that the majority of "birthers" have enough respect for the document to use capitalization.

Yes, some people hate the fact that Obama is the legal POTUS, so make all sorts of crap up.

I'll grant you that one. As someone born in the '50s, I'd hoped our country would be much farther along by now, but in a lot of ways we've slipped backward. If you watch small children, they couldn't care less about skin color. They just want a friend to play with. To question a man's worth because of what he stands for is one thing. It will never be right to judge a man by the color of his skin, regardless of what color it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

What a good idea! So much pithier, and more accurately descriptive, too.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
My main point is that there has been something truly odd with virtually every single item of info that has been put out there about the guy. The "that's all just third hand at best" argument is a straw man. The ONLY thing we can go by is what we've been given. The vid below is an excerpt from one my earlier posts because I have a feeling they were only given a cursory viewing before being dismissed.

I have no way of knowing which of the COLBs he's working with. If memory serves, there were three different versions floating around before they finally released the "official" LFBC. One had folds but no official stamp, another had the stamp but no folds, etc.

I come back again to what I said in an earlier post. Regardless of WHO was messing around, it is a felony to be falsifying official birth documents. No way to know who was responsible, but you can't explain away mismatched labels on forms by claiming problems with the scanning process...

I hope I'm not gonna have to have my cable modem changed again. Very coincidental that I got pinged to the point of needing a new modem back when I first fiddled with the LFBC. Now that I've put this little vid up, I've had to reboot my modem three times in 45 minutes...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
reply to post by flyswatter

I know, I know, your're proud you voted for him and his staff. You'd do it again. You happy with the direction the country is headed in and can't wait until Monsanto has their hand in all U.S. crops.

Plain and simple is that I'm not happy with any of it. I'm old enough to remember this country when it was so much greater than it is now. It's a shame you and others on here may never see it any better than it is now.

And then you run off making assumptions. If you really feel the need to know, the fact is that I did not vote for him in either election. I am a fan of some things that he has done, and I dislike others. I can pretty much say that about any President that I can remember living through. I identify more with democrats, but I also carry some republican points of view.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

What's he hiding? I can't acces your birth certificate. I can't access your school records. As a US citizen Obama is afforded all the same rights to privacy as you and me. Also, what makes you think I voted for him?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

My main point is that there has been something truly odd with virtually every single item of info that has been put out there about the guy. The "that's all just third hand at best" argument is a straw man. The ONLY thing we can go by is what we've been given. The vid below is an excerpt from one my earlier posts because I have a feeling they were only given a cursory viewing before being dismissed.

I have no way of knowing which of the COLBs he's working with. If memory serves, there were three different versions floating around before they finally released the "official" LFBC. One had folds but no official stamp, another had the stamp but no folds, etc.

I come back again to what I said in an earlier post. Regardless of WHO was messing around, it is a felony to be falsifying official birth documents. No way to know who was responsible, but you can't explain away mismatched labels on forms by claiming problems with the scanning process...

I hope I'm not gonna have to have my cable modem changed again. Very coincidental that I got pinged to the point of needing a new modem back when I first fiddled with the LFBC. Now that I've put this little vid up, I've had to reboot my modem three times in 45 minutes...

Saying that the birth certificate images are third hand is not at all a straw man. It is something that is directly relevant to the potential authenticity of the document, and goes to (possibly) explain anomalies. The straw man would be more like someone bringing 9/11 or Monsanto into the conversation, as another individual has done.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join