It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Fact: If there was ANY traction to the whole birth certificate babble, any at all, we would all be complaining about President Romney right now. It really is that simple.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the shady deals, car thefts, insurance fraud, lying, treachery, multiple arrests of Darrell Issa (R-Calif) is spelled out in this article with references.
jillianbarclay.hubpages.com...
he even had his aids scrub part of his Wikipedia page
I have lived in California for the last 52 years, and this guy is one swarmy, low life, piece of crap.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"Sheriff" Joe Arpaio
"Lawyer" Orly Taitz
"Human?" Donald Trump

And Before it's News as the source?
Solid...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

How in the world can you make a statement such as you have without demeaning yourself? You mean to tell me that this issue has been settled with truth? You have all the facts? You sound just like the Warren commission who was as fraudulent as any investigation could possibly be. This matter will be proven in time and you just might be one of those with egg on his face. That is if you are a he.

I doubt very much that you have weighed all the evidence from both camps and in fact I doubt very much that you understand the magnitude of this investigation. I know that I have not and I doubt that many people have. I also doubt that you realize that your very free republic hinges upon subjects such as you call birthers. All of this with the assumption that you are American of course. If you are an American then it does not become you as one who enjoys the perks of this republic to be so course and vulgar and light minded towards your fellow Americans. Instead of calling names and being so condescending share your knowledge so that some of us can be educated.

Here we go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I go into the birth announcement question in that thread I started.

Now no one can know all the facts. But from the facts that I have seen so far. And some that I've looked up on my own.
I just don't see it.

For me the birth announcement in the papers just adds more validity that he was born in HI.

I'm all for questioning and getting the truth. but sometimes there are alot of people out there that see things that really aren't there. I don't know how many times on this very website we sit posts by people that think they see skull, rats or whatever from images beamed back to us from the mars rover.

And I've seen alot of the birther arguments posted here on this site.
If you search the website you can find me chiming in on some of those threads. If you wanna see what I've found use the search feature.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
So where is the conclusive proof of the document being a fake? I'd love to see it.

There is none so blind as he who would not see... I'm probably wasting my time and effort but if you'll only take the time to watch these vids, you'll see that if some of the excuses that have been given had actually been done, the end result would have been a much more convincing fake. This guy destroys every one of them.

Some people wouldn't walk three blocks down to their city park to see Bigfoot sitting by a tree just because "Everyone" KNOWS there's no such thing as Bigfoot. Use the link in my other reply and download your own copy and actually look at it before you snicker at anyone else...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

Let me ask you a question.

Do you know the process of how that birth long form certificate was created?

Not all pdfs are created equally.

I work with pdf creation btw.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

THANKYOU, BOB!!! This is the most well written explanation I have ever seen! ATS readers....please read this, especially the link he provides. to "vectorpub.com", It covers every single thing that the misinformed have misunderstood...misquoted, and demeaned. It is the most thorough piece I have read to date. To those who bah humbug the need to be natural born...he also includes the wording of Article2, Section 1(5),of the Constitution of the United States, which clearly states: "No person, except a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President, neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained the age of 35 years, and been fourteen years a resident, within the United States"....Your explanation is thorough, and debunks any argument on this thread....or anywhere else, that I have read. No more name calling, people. My point in bringing this to our attention is to open up our eyes. We have a HUGE problem here....one that has altered the course of our history. All the other "scandals", and the so-called murder of Bin Laden, (who was dead many years before the dog and pony show which was created to divert us from the disclosure of this fraud, perpetrated upon us)(and, strangely...all members of Seal Team Six who participated have since been killed, because dead men tell no tales), shows that our dearly beloved Republic has be usurped...not just by Barack Obama, but by the powerful hands the really run the show...unencumbered by elections, financed by shadowy means. I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK...DON'T YOU????

edit on 4-6-2013 by doryinaz because: I added the link

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. I couldn't give a rats ass if the president was an american or not, BUT this is more icing on the GLOBALIST FRAUDSTER called obama. The man has gone after peoples guns, has given weapons to drug cartels in mexico, has given guns to muslim terrorists in the middle east, has done absolute squat for the economy(in fact has made it worse), has encouraed illegal immigrants to cross the mexican-usa border, has allowed beyond petroleum to pollute the gulf of mexico with zero accountability, has done nothing for the 9-11 truther movement, has done nothing against the wall street criminals, has plotted agaisnt the tea party and against occupy, he is a failure... a racketeer, a bankster fraudster lackey of the first degree. He is approaching bush jr criminal status in my book.

I would really like that this gay muslim president be embarrased if impeachment is not likely. Any revenge, even psychological is better than nothing. I have had enough of his 5 years and he still has 3 more to go. God help us all!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I saw the Oprah show where they celebrated the release. According to the leader, himself, it came straight from the actual physical document by special dispensation of the state of Hawaii.

I've worked with IT since the mid '80s, myself, and I see no justifiable reason for anything but a simple scan if you have the actual document in hand.

It's a moot point, anyway. The man is in the position and won't be going anywhere. At this point, it would do terrible damage to the country to try to change what has been done. I just don't like having my intelligence insulted and I have gone over the document first hand. You are entitled to your opinion & so am I.
--------------------------
Added:
I wouldn't have asserted what I did if I hadn't watched all four of those videos from beginning to end. So, obviously, I'm aware that not all PDFs are created equal.
edit on 4-6-2013 by CornShucker because: self-explanatory

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In my opinion, This is something that needs to be gotten to the bottom of and as soon as possible. I think this is this was a plan that was put into place a long time ago! I also feel that it is a major part of the issues we face today with our eroding rights.

When and if this is finally addressed, they better make sure EVERY one of the people who had any information or knowledge, any hand in this at all, and I mean even the judicial branches that neglected to do anything, be held accountable. I want to see these people hung for treason! We the people better make sure we make an example of them for all the world to see, if nothing else but to make sure no one ever tries to do this again. The punishment should be ruthless, merciless, brutal, and wide spread to any involved. It should be carried out on public television for everyone to see! This is the only thing that would bring justice for the damage they have done!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now, I couldn’t care less about the President’s Birth Certificate, which was a story first dredged up by Hillary Clinton during their bitter Presidential campaign. However, since the White House has made such a ridiculous display of claiming to produce it, please read this over and tell me what you think. If you honestly think this is just plain stupid, then point out why these 4 questions shouldn’t matter. I’ll wait….

‎1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ‘birth certificate’ state he is ‘African-American’ when the term wasn’t even used at that time? The correct term would be “Mulato” one black parent, one white parent

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama’s birth …as August 4, 1961 It lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama’s birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama’s father was born in “Kenya, East Africa”. This wouldn’t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth.
How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”.

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital”.
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called “KauiKeolani Children’s Hospital” and “Kapi’olani Maternity Home”, respectively. The name did not change to Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

4. Why hasn’t this been discussed in the major media?
Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936. Now we need a non-revised history book—one that hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals—to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945.

Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a “liar”).

There can be no doubt the United States political system has been destroyed and the only hope for that country lies with the law enforcement agencies and the pentagon. Please, kick the bums out.
edit on 4-6-2013 by RoninMD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
In my opinion, This is something that needs to be gotten to the bottom of and as soon as possible. I think this is this was a plan that was put into place a long time ago! I also feel that it is a major part of the issues we face today with our eroding rights.

When and if this is finally addressed, they better make sure EVERY one of the people who had any information or knowledge, any hand in this at all, and I mean even the judicial branches that neglected to do anything, be held accountable. I want to see these people hung for treason! We the people better make sure we make an example of them for all the world to see, if nothing else but to make sure no one ever tries to do this again. The punishment should be ruthless, merciless, brutal, and wide spread to any involved. It should be carried out on public television for everyone to see! This is the only thing that would bring justice for the damage they have done!

Where would you ever find enough wood and rope to cover everyone who facilitated the fraud? I ask that only semi-facetiously. This happened because there were more people that didn't care than did. Doesn't make me happy to say that, but it is the truth. Watch those vids. There are just as many problems with the "short form" certificate of live birth as there are the long form.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CornShucker

So where is the conclusive proof of the document being a fake? I'd love to see it.

There is none so blind as he who would not see... I'm probably wasting my time and effort but if you'll only take the time to watch these vids, you'll see that if some of the excuses that have been given had actually been done, the end result would have been a much more convincing fake. This guy destroys every one of them.

Some people wouldn't walk three blocks down to their city park to see Bigfoot sitting by a tree just because "Everyone" KNOWS there's no such thing as Bigfoot. Use the link in my other reply and download your own copy and actually look at it before you snicker at anyone else...

This guy creates a video to attempt to prove something he believes, but the problem is that he doesnt really understand enough of what he is talking about to be able to prove his point.

In reference to signature of parent - "See all of this ... done in pen ... the rest of this ... done on the computer."
He has *NO* way of knowing this is what was done. That is certainly a possibility, but he completely discounts the fact that it can also be caused by something as mundane as the varying pressure used when writing on the paper, the pen used, etc. So he's got nothing here.

He also states with conviction that this document was created in Adobe Illustrator. Again, he has no way of knowing this. Scan to PDF is a wonderful thing. Again, he has nothing here.

He makes mentions of the layers, and that the different layers are from the different parts that were faked and added in. He makes it VERY clear that he has absolutely no clue about how OCR software works, whether it be on the computer or from within the software on an MFP. Scan 100 different birth certificates with the OCR option within the software being used, you're going to get many, many differing numbers of layers. Again, he's got nothing here.

This kid is clearly not stupid, but he demonstrates his lack of understanding of what he is talking about in the first 2 minutes of speaking, and if you keep going, it just gets worse.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Where would you ever find enough wood and rope to cover everyone who facilitated the fraud? I ask that only semi-facetiously. This happened because there were more people that didn't care than did. Doesn't make me happy to say that, but it is the truth. Watch those vids. There are just as many problems with the "short form" certificate of live birth as there are the long form.

Well use the FEMA guillotines that are always talked about, I don't really care how they kill them! Hell put them in a line I will do it with a smile free! As long as it gets done!!!! An EXAMPLE NEEDS TO BE MADE!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I saw the Oprah show where they celebrated the release. According to the leader, himself, it came straight from the actual physical document by special dispensation of the state of Hawaii.

I've worked with IT since the mid '80s, myself, and I see no justifiable reason for anything but a simple scan if you have the actual document in hand.

It's a moot point, anyway. The man is in the position and won't be going anywhere. At this point, it would do terrible damage to the country to try to change what has been done. I just don't like having my intelligence insulted and I have gone over the document first hand. You are entitled to your opinion & so am I.
--------------------------
Added:
I wouldn't have asserted what I did if I hadn't watched all four of those videos from beginning to end. So, obviously, I'm aware that not all PDFs are created equal.
edit on 4-6-2013 by CornShucker because: self-explanatory

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There is none so blind as he who would not see... I'm probably wasting my time and effort
--snip--

This kid is clearly not stupid, but he demonstrates his lack of understanding of what he is talking about in the first 2 minutes of speaking, and if you keep going, it just gets worse.

I'm not a newbie, myself, but no problem. Believe what you want...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sir, you have not gone over the document first hand. Neither have I. Neither has the kid that made the videos. None of us have. That document is in the archives in the State of Hawaii. What we all have right now is (at the very least) third hand information.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It's always entertaining to see how some people choose to waste their time.
The birther is the 2nd biggest fail campaign of all time.
Number 1 fail (of course) goes to the '9/11 was inside job' campaigners.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamnotadoctor

It's always entertaining to see how some people choose to waste their time.
The birther is the 2nd biggest fail campaign of all time.
Number 1 fail (of course) goes to the '9/11 was inside job' campaigners.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with disliking the guy, or with asking questions about his eligibility. I am not a "birther" but I have no problem with people asking questions. The problem arises when people simply refuse to even consider anything put in front of them that is contrary to their belief.

As I said before ... if this much effort had been put towards getting someone else elected to office, he never would have had a second term. I can admire the determination of those that dont want him there, but their efforts are FAR off on effective targeting.
edit on 4-6-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join