It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio prove Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and selective se

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
On June 1st, Mike Zullo presented a 2 hour informational speech to a group of Sheriffs, and Constitutional Lawyers...and even one congressman. This can be found on PPSIMMONS.com. For those of you who thought the "cold case posse" was dead...they are fully up and running, and causing quite a stir. They have run their investigation as they would any other criminal investigation, and found the Obama is NOT who he claims to be! This is no joke, and it is not any kind of political baloney. They are doing an end-around the mainstream press (who have labeled them crazy birthers and other demeaning things), but this is NOT going away. Anybody hear anything else? The story can be found on "Before it's News", as well. I'd appreciate any information from ATS'rs!

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
sigh

Not this again. I can imagine that the mental gymnastics on that link must be of Olympic proportions.
I think we've gone over all the evidence on this site. And I find the birther arguments lacking.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

This is going to be swept Under the Rug like all of the rest.

This whole ordeal with the Birth Cert. and Social Security Number has been around for a couple of years.

Do you think at all that if TPTB thought this was an issue they would act on it?

Maybe the guys are right in that the info is Fictitious. But, the Government is Not going to allow it to come to light in the name of National Security. Plus they don't want to look bad IF Everyone finds out that they Elected and "ILLEGAL ALIEN" for President.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Im not from the states but I dont think they still care if obama is a "real" american...
And what if he isn't one? You expect a 'hey obama, you arent a american... sorry you are fired'-scenario?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Even if you got ride of Obama whats the point?

You would just get another fool brought and paid for by special intrest groups.

The president is just a puppet.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Not this again. I can imagine that the mental gymnastics on that link must be of Olympic proportions.
I think we've gone over all the evidence on this site. And I find the birther arguments lacking.

My opinion is... If anything ever comes of all of this...(and I really doubt anything will happen)...anyway...if anything is really proved and/or if action is ever taken...it will not happen until after 2016.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Those who doubt the OP should watch this.

Zullo addressed the National Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Convention and was given several hours to present the information.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As much as it hurts I have to agree with all of you. That's why the
situation is totally nuts. the PTB are very likely pushing out just enough
debunkage to stifle everything, and discredit the messengers.

On the other hand, what of it? Like was already said, great collaring an
alien hand in the cookie jar, and even on the red button. Then--- since
he's allegedly "not even an American Citizen" there goes the treason
charge.

How about document fraud? Oh boy, at least they got Capone
for tax evasion. Makes a lot of sense, indict the bird cage liner!
And the pet store is still being run by Pennywise the Clown.

Finally it's 2016 there's no real remedy, and somebody even worse is
going to get up there in the top spot because The System is still broken.
I wonder if there will even be anything but dirt left here by then.

"A republic can withstand any attack except treason from within."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! This is a HUGE embaressment for the US and TPTB! Thay are doing everything they can to make people believe the issue does'nt exist. As I've said before, if El Pres is impeached for this everything he has done and signed is voided.

But what I did not realise was the constitutional crisis it would cause! If El Pres was fraudulently elected he was never President! If he was never President then Joe was never VP! They were elected as a team. And sucession could not be used. Sucession applies if the President dies or is incapable of prefoming his duties. But if he was never President you can't use succession! So who then would be Pres.?

And what would it do to the Democratic Party? Probably destroy it!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

It's a huge embarrassment that people still believe this rubbish about the fake birth certificate, etc, etc. People are giggling every time it's brought up. And by the way, you're very wrong about an impeachment rendering everything null and void. I give you the trail of slime that was Richard Milhous Nixon.
edit on 3-6-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He's almost out! Whats to gain by all this? Spank him now? They didnt before or during the 1st admin, and wont, cant arent going to this one....for what purpose? There isnt one.

And the LAST person I'd believe is a simple Sherrif Wyatt Earp trying to bust the POTUS.

(And I DO agree the evident is quite possibily true and valid)

But I also agree with the above responder about beating a dead horse. Still dead...cant hurt it...nothing will come of it...no one cares...and its still...a dead horse.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
how can he not be a US citizen if his mother was a US citizen?
Doesnt that automatically make the child a US citizen?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If he was never President anything he signed would be void. To be President you have to be a "natural born citezen". Different situation from Nixon!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

At this point, whether Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya or on Omicron Ceti IV, makes no difference. He is in power and has the reigns of that position to shoot down all incoming. The media will not go down this path again except to ridicule anyone who suggests there is something to it.

Presidents in their second term become both almost invincible and crippled at the same time.

Besides that, there is a slight possibility that there is something that is going to repeat the Nixon fall... a repeat when this country's two imperial presidencies follow the same final fate and it will have nothing to do with birthplace, lol.

Even if that happens... in my humble opinion, it won't change a thing. Whoever comes after Obama, Republican or Democrat, will just carry on down the same path.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

To be President you have to be a "natural born citizen". That means born in this country and your parents were born here too.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
He's almost out! Whats to gain by all this? Spank him now? They didnt before or during the 1st admin, and wont, cant arent going to this one....for what purpose? There isnt one.

And the LAST person I'd believe is a simple Sherrif Wyatt Earp trying to bust the POTUS.

(And I DO agree the evident is quite possibily true and valid)

But I also agree with the above responder about beating a dead horse. Still dead...cant hurt it...nothing will come of it...no one cares...and its still...a dead horse.

So let them get away with a major crime against the country? Then why punish anyone for anything? Government needs a good cleaning out! This could be it. It would not stop with him. There are accomplises, aidders, and abettors to look for.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So what about the previous evidence that has been presented by Joe Arpaio, Orly Taitz and Donald Trump? Are you all sure this is the real evidence?
You people have been at it for what? almost 6 years now? Ever year we seem to get a "big announcement" regarding Obama's birth certificate and citizenship but it turns out to be nothing more than a sideshow to get more money.

So I ask one question.

Are you all sure this is it? Or do we have to wait for the next big evidence to be discovered by Orly Taitz?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
To be President you have to be a "natural born citizen". That means born in this country and your parents were born here too.

It doesn't mean that at all, anyway the court has declared Obama a natural born citizen....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Sorry no it doesn't. The Constitution does not specify what a natural born citizen is.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
This is no joke, and it is not any kind of political baloney.

Actually, it is both.

but this is NOT going away.

That is because birthers refuse to accept reality. So why hasn't Joe done something with the information, like present it to the AG?

Anybody hear anything else?

How about the 200+ court cases birthers have lost, some even using this "information"?

The story can be found on "Before it's News",

Oh, so that makes it true?

I'd appreciate any information from ATS'rs!

For some facts on the matter have a look at Fogbow, where real lawyers laugh at Orly Taitz (Worst lawyer in the history of the planet) and point out all the birther nonsense.
edit on 3-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join