It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Anomaly – Alien ‘Skull’ Object Adds To Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

A startling new video clip showing what appears to be an elongated skull lying on the ocean floor has been released by the Ocean Explorer team in the past few days

truthfall.com...

I Baltic Anomaly is interesting in its own accord. Ocean X say they have noted many curious finds in the area, but will not release that data due to a contractual embargo by the TV company. They have however released some footage of what they say looks like a 'grey skull'

The sidescan sonar shows the main anomlay (left) and the second anomaly which has yet to be explored.

‘It is not a hole, look from the beginning, you will see the back side of… What ever it is, but anyway, you’ll see that it is an object laying on the “anomaly” and the size is as a football. We have been allowed by Titan to show this sequence which we think look at bit odd and together with everything else makes you kind of think. We are bound by a contract and we can not release what ever we want, but you just wait for the documentary and you’ll see some more interesting stuff. ‘- Peter Lindberg (OceanX Co-Founder

Having looked at the footage myself I really have no idea what the object is. The resolution is so poor it is hard to make up. For those interested there is a video below.

In context the skull does not mean much, But together with the unnatural formations in the area it could possibly be something..

Object is 200ft accross mushroom shaped comprising a thick pillar rising 8 metres out of the seabed with a 4 metre thick dome on top (like a mushroom shape) – rising a total of 12 metres (approx 40 feet) high above the surrounding seabed which lies at the end of a 1500 metre ‘skid’ or gouge on an otherwise featureless seabed.

A second and third anomaly lying nearby – anomaly two has the appearance of a gothic church window with what appear to be two similarly sized arches.

Anomaly three – an underwater mountain 1500m to the South. Large straight lines, walls and corridors in excess of 10 metres long with flat, smooth surfaces.

Dome shaped object nicknamed “The Meringue” approximately 4 metres wide and sits on top of the object.

Right angles and unnatural depressions many metres long

A perfectly round hole in the object (as yet unexplored). A 1-2 metre wide square depression with a perfectly circular depression inside

Stone circles, like “fireplaces”, of hard black “almost petrified” burnt looking stone each a few inches in diameter, like 4 or 5 pearls in a necklace in various arrangements on top of the dome.

Threats and intimidation by outside parties.

Picture of skull...

The Meringue” – Approximately 4 metres wide is only one of many strange features sitting on TOP of the dome of the formation

My previous thread talks about the mushroom object being made out of metal and the age of it being adleast 14,000 years old...

Artists impression of main object...

New Developments with the Baltic sea Anomaly
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Video of the skull...

Pictures of the skull.. Soz for the poor ressolution..:-)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They should bring that skull to the surface.

Unless it is just a rock. In that case, they wouldn't want to.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thank you for reply...They plan of bringing it up to the surface along with other items too...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Thank you for reply...They plan of bringing it up to the surface along with other items too...

Good to hear.
I will patiently wait for it to arrive 'topside'.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here is their footage of the ''anomaly'' I think everyone can agree that is just a pile of rocks...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why can't we get better images of these anomolies.. I know its underwater but were getting better images from mars at the moment! Excuse the pun but something smells fishy about this whole story..

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Thanks for posting, I am always very interested in anything anomalous. Just wish we would get answers.

But they had said they were going down to send a camera into the hole long ago and never said a word after that as i remember..so I would not get my hopes up!

Did they leave out the "meringue' on the artists conception?
edit on 3-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, they finally found the sunken nightmare of R'lyeh. "In his house [under the Baltic], dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Those Ocean X guys are laughing all the way to the Riksbank.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Here is the original, I darkened it a little, in this form it seems like a rock, the "skull" seems uneven.
Also they seem to have taken the photo purposely so as not to be able to enlarge it, clearly they can get decent shots.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
so, an 'alien skull' like object is found near to the baltic 'ufo'
and they cant show us anything because the t.v. company is making a film about it
whats next?
3 'bodies' ? a pyramid?
sounds like they're copying a certain mr. greer's promotion tactics
sheesh

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DystopianOrigami

Ph`nglui mglw`nafh cthulhu r`lyeh wgah`nagl fhtagn!
i am sure about it,,,

but it really does look like a human skull, in the eyes of a bone collector..

thanks op, for posting this interesting find,, good job,,

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

to me that still looks like the side profile of a human skull,
but thats just me, and everything is different in the world of me,,,

but it smells fishy that they havent got a better picture,,,

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Exactly.

1. When you have the real deal (exciting or earth chattering discovery) you don't need to provide hype and speculation to get viewers.

If they had any prove of skull,ancient anything, ufo,etc they WOULD BE IDIOTS to not mention it to the news and that alone will generate enough interest to get EVERYONE in the world to watch it.

2. No major break through discovery will come from a documentary.

There tactics to market this simply puts them in the no earth shattering revelations will come from this.

These guys are just trying to get back the money they invested in discovering rocks.

I say use the internet stream links if you must absolutely watch this.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Been following this from the start. I'd love for this to be of alien origin, but we'll just have to wait and see, although I'm not holding my breath. The second anomaly does slightly resemble this though.

Anyway S+F OP for a good thread

King
edit on 3/6/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

to me that still looks like the side profile of a human skull,
but thats just me, and everything is different in the world of me,,,

but it smells fishy that they havent got a better picture,,,

Note the lopsided 'skull" area. otherwise I guess it could be, but there is nothing to show size.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

i admit, it looks off,,,,

i am just hoping i could see my uncle again, he was lost at sea, not far from there,,
he had a regular skull by the way,,,

hope we wont have to wait long, till they lift it out from the seafloor,,,

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Maybe these were built by that little tiny
alien race, Greer says he has.

And since they are so tiny, maybe this complex
was on the scale of the Giza plateau to them.

I'm kidding.... But maybe.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Pardon the pun, but i wont hold my breath for this one................

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Maybe these were built by that little tiny
alien race, Greer says he has.

I think you might be on to something there.

The Baltic sea discovery and the Greer Alien might be from the same planet (B$101) in the solar system (gullibleOne)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is what it looks like when something worth discovery is found. A documentary about the city of Heracleion is coming out much like the Baltic Sea UFO. However, notice how they have provided the following information before the actual documentary is released.

1. Real information is released prior to the documentary release date.
2. Clear pictures are released prior to the documentary release date.

Notice that with the Baltic sea finding none of those things have occurred. The Baltic Sea team have only sensationalized their findings with no scientific evidence to support any of their wild claims they are allowing to flourish .

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 5-6-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join