It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one has mentioned this group

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

First off..I didn't say "you" or any of the boys were "satanic". I said the ritual is. If you are a follower of Christ and hold his instructions about REAL communion to be sacred then you know what you did in the initiation is wrong. Enough said. Also to be demonic.. I mean to say that the devil loves sigma chi because you do so much good..raise money for chairty...the ideals and nobel truths...and look up to founders and constantine... but where is GOD? You give glory to yourselves..to the founders...to the fraternity..but glory is not given to God.. that my friend is demonic in my book.. In the chapters meeting there is nothing overtly wierd.. I was allowed to read scripture there..lets be real..sigma chi started out as a poetry and literarrly fraternity.. but where is God given the glory? SO MOT IT BE is from whichcraft and freemasons and yelled out at the end of each meeting.. why?
The explanations I was given were vauge at best and the ritual doesn't even mention why.. I've also tried to look of the meaning of the secret mottos in greek and I can't figure out what they MEAN and no one could explain that either..

I've thrown enough easter eggs in here for real sigs to know I'm who I say I am and for potential sigs to think about their relationship with Christ before moving forward.. The rest of you I'm not concerned with. No real conspiracuy in sigma chi..great guys..admiting to a higher power..raising money...helping each other out...hodling each other accountable to high ideals and morals...just not giving the glory to God.. Hence why I believe any thing secretive is bad.. And the rituals talking about Jesus talks about him like he was a regular leader among the rest of the great leaders.. not God in the flesh.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by SeaBass
Surprised that no one is discussing one of the most secrect sociecties out there the Sigma Chi Fraternity and it's Rituals. The group itself is pretty public but there is no information on it's rituals.
ANyone got anything?

Sigma Chi, 3 Deltas, Sygma Alpha Mu etc...

I've done a research about these secret societies, placed in universities and hi-grade colleges, in USA.

You are right, maybe it's a start to the "elites" (Political financials, Scientifics...).

This is the Same method the Catholic Opus Dei group uses recruit the best Catholic students year in year out www.odan.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Carefull with that name, I have a reputation to uphold.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigred1000

Thanks bigred

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Does anyone have any info on Delta Psi (St. Anthony Hall)? Other than the Mystical 7, this is the only group that I'd really like to know more about.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UnusualSuspect

Actually Sigma Chi's Ritual book has been removed. Anyone who has been initiated into the Fraternity will know this.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I will clear this all up for anyone who belives that my ritual is on the internet...bogus and no our ritual book is not in the library of congress honoray sigma chi grover clevland made sure that would not happen ! Our ritual is ours and it is great if you would like to see it and want to live by it then rush sigma chi and you might be granted the great and fullfilling chance to become a sigma chi! Sigma Chi ask more of you then the world ask of other men ! We are men of good character students of fair ability of ambitious purposes a conginial disposition possed of good morals having a high sense of honor and a deep sense of personal responsibility! And one more thing as noted early on in a post you said a Ex-Sigma Chi posted this so called ritual...once a Sig always a Sig till death and even more! So I can promise you there is no truth in these statements made by this person not even close..but in the same sense it is only funny for us to let you belive them ha good days sirs!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am a Sigma Chi and I can tell you this..our ritual is handed down from member to member, and you are going to have a very difficult time getting one of our own members to defy our solemn oath to protect the brotherhood.

The only way to know the ritual of our sacred and time honored society is to become a member. However, that's not anything to be scared of, if you are of age and in college...

Many of my closest friends after over 10 years are my fraternity brothers. And not only from my chapter. I have a band of brothers across the country that have helped me in times of need. And I too for them...

Most fraternities often tout their cool rhetoric about their parties and getting women and the social perks. Well sure you get that with any club...However, if you want a real credo to build a philosophy for living well, being your brother's keeper, and living a life of dignity, you may just want to contact your local sigma chi chapter (if you are a student.) and see if the organization fits for your years at college.

There are lots of great lessons to learn from our founders, most notably of all, the importance of standing up for what you believe is riteous, noble and good.

And even if you knew the ritual, which you never will without joining, you wouldn't understand it's meaning without first passing through the important phases of membership. This is where the real value of lifelong friendships are forged.

But about the freemasonry thing, I have been very intereste in joining...so maybe it IS a rung on the ladder. But's it's a very very high rung!

To all my brothers who understand, much love. TO the rest, good luck.

El Tigre

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think it highly conflicted of you to reinforce your supremely Christian tenets onto Sigma Chi. As a Roman Catholic and a Sigma Chi, I will attest that the role of Sigma Chi is not to preach or to proselytize or to convert. To give glory to GOD, is not the purpose of Sigma Chi. That is the purpose of CHURCH. Sigma Chi's purpose is to embody the human aspects of the White Cross. Remember, is you wanna get Christian on it, Jesus gave his glory to GOD by his actions, not his words. Perhaps this is why we do not talk about our ritual?

And by the way, I am a Roman Catholic, who has Indian brothers (Jain, Hindu, Muslim) and all facets of Christianity.

Giving glory to god...hey good for you brother, but you're my brother for life, so you're not an Ex-EX. You're just an EX, bro.

And if anyone uses that word Frat again...It's fraternity. At least for an EX.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In hoc brother, I am also a Sigma Chi, I am newly initiated and very proud to be in the Sigma Chi Fraternity. EX is not a frat, and we will not tolerate the use of that demeaning word. The ritual of Sigma Chi is very special by the way, and it will be a secret i keep close to my heart until my death, not because i feel forced to, but because i love and respect the ways of the ritual and appreciate it's value. any website you will see online is a fluke, and there is no written proof of the ritual on the internet what so ever. respect the privacy, and respect the sacredness of our ritual, and the specialness we feel behind it.
Sigma Chi does great things for the communities all over the world, and we will continue to do so.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneTheTiger

Amen... The purpose of our fraternity is to grant men membership for what they can bring to the fraternity and their chapter regardless of their race or religious background, and onto another topic i don't understand why everyone is trying to find our ritual.... it would have absolutely no meaning to them whatsoever. if you want to know it go to college, pledge, and get initiated, good luck.

"IN HOC"

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
im a sigma chi at a college in southwest virginia- i wont say for obvious reasons, and i have been searching the web to look to see if our ritual is on the the internet and i encourage everyone to look at this website (the anti- sigma chi website). i find it comical how stupid everything on it is. do you really think anyone in their right mind would join a fraternity that the secret phrase is "how high does the eagle fly" and a response of "not higher than the cross of sigma chi" or whatever he has posted on there? COME ON. how lame. just wanted to let everyone know that every thing about the ritual and chapter meetings of the sigma chi fraternity is well guarded. anti sigma chi- ha, dont make me laugh

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm sure the ritual was perfomred during that era, but since then we have had 2 president in office that were sigs. Teddy rosevelt and grover cleveld. One of them took the ritual book out of the library of congress. I think it was rosevelt

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by batman

just so you know i am a sigma chi that ritual isnt correct there are parts that are true but its maybe 5% of that webstite

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
http://__._/wiki/The_secret_Ritual_of_Sigma_Chi,_2002

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join