It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one has mentioned this group

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Surprised that no one is discussing one of the most secrect sociecties out there the Sigma Chi Fraternity and it's Rituals. The group itself is pretty public but there is no information on it's rituals.

ANyone got anything?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeaBass
Surprised that no one is discussing one of the most secrect sociecties out there the Sigma Chi Fraternity and it's Rituals. The group itself is pretty public but there is no information on it's rituals.
ANyone got anything?

Sigma Chi, 3 Deltas, Sygma Alpha Mu etc...

I've done a research about these secret societies, placed in universities and hi-grade colleges, in USA.

You are right, maybe it's a start to the "elites" (Political financials, Scientifics...).

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

ANyone got anything?

Sigma Chi, 3 Deltas, Sygma Alpha Mu etc...

I've done a research about these secret societies, placed in universities and hi-grade colleges, in USA.

You are right, maybe it's a start to the "elites" (Political financials, Scientifics...).

If u can prove that it is a start for the elites, then it�s time to blow up some buildings

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've read a "Dictionary of Freemasonry" and it straight up claims that one of the fraternities is Masonic(I'm sure most of 'em are). It was a "Kappa" fraternity and I can't remember which one if there's more than one.
Maybe Beta Kappa Kappa or Kappa Kappa Beta?

Whatever.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think most fraternities are a "funnel system" into the Masonic Order.

I have seen it time and time again.

- Back to my original post - Can anyone tell me anything about the Sigma Chi Fraternity?

Honestly, this organization's Ritual is the 2nd. most guarded secret in the US behind the formula for Coca-Cola.

Hence, no-one knows anything about it.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Try PKA, or Sig Aps, they are much worse, I was a PIKE, there are many people who just have their whole life and ideologies handed to them, I quit less than 2 years into my college life.

Scary Stuff-

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I guess this society is so secret that no-one has any information about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm sure someone has something about this group. Just wanted to compare info with someone else who might be "in the know".

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I might go to this book store today that has a Freemasonry section. I remember seeing a book that's about Masonic controlled Greek fraternities. I'll let you know If I find it.

ONE

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
thanks for the update

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Surprised you people have found out nothing yet. I already know EVERYTHING about this group. What's your excuse.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Wheres the link then?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

here's what i could find, hope it helps....

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
tappa-kegga-bud here...

Seriously, it may be the begining stages of SRA/RA

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
well these 2 site's might be able to help you out, found them easy enough!

www.sigmachi.org...

www.ksu.edu...

blackwidow

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sea Bass

To see voluminous discussion on Sigma Chi Fraternity, just type it into the ATS Search function. There is heaps.

I don't think it's a funnel into Freemasonry, given that freemasonry is universally spread across the earth's surface and it (FM) spread from countries whose academic institutions can't be bothered with college fraternities.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the link i posted is the entire Sigma Chi Ritual...it was posted by an ex Sigma Chi

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
batman,

Thakns for the link but I've run across that one before. Not much truth to it, just what you can grab from a Norman Shield which is public knowledge. Thanks again for the effort.

SeaBass

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Masked Avatar

Funny; I just delivered a pizza(
) to Sigma Chi today at the U of U.

Anyway. The Masons do own almost all of the college fraternities ya know. I'll see if I can find the Masonic book about it again at this book shop downtown. If it's still there and not too expensive I'll buy it.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

batman,

Thakns for the link but I've run across that one before. Not much truth to it, just what you can grab from a Norman Shield which is public knowledge. Thanks again for the effort.

SeaBass

I looked at this site, and I am fairly confident that the stuff he lists is legit (or at least some accurate snipets, as most rituals are quite lengthy and these seem to be short). I know there are some people that posted in the guestbook that said it wasn't even close to their ritual, but what do you expect them to say?

The guy running that site has either seen their ritual or has written a very elaborate fabrication. Either way, what he has posted is very similar to several fraternities' rituals. It's close enough to what actually goes on that it should give you a good idea of how innocuous college fraternities are.

The only thing that you don't have is a copy of the actual ritual book, which is next to impossible to get. Even individual fraternity brothers aren't allowed to own one. The chapter owns a set number of copies. They can't get a new copy unless they send in an old one. At least that's how my fraternity works.

Oh, and I can assure you that the secret grip and passwords are not listed in the Normal Shield, and neither is the layout of the ritual equipment. The Normal Shield is a guidebook given to pledges to acquaint them with the history and traditions of the fraternity. There is no way that the brothers would knowingly give all the fraternity secrets to the pledges. Trust me on this. My fraternity has a similar book, called the Teke Guide.

You might also be interested to know that most college fraternity ritual books are in the Library of Congress. They were all forced to submit their rituals during the height of McCarthyism, since any secret organization was considered to be a possible source of Communism. A few presidents since then have removed their fraternity's book from the Library, but most of them are still there. As far as I know, Sigma Chi's book is still there.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by UnusualSuspect]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join