It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is devided into two sides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The first side is composed of people who vote either Democratic or Republican (two party's which openly support the income tax, btw)

The second side is composed of people who don't vote Democratic or Republican (they realize doing so is against the will of our founding fathers)

Once the mistakes of the first side effect the lives of people on the second side to the point where the second side can't take it anymore- civil war will ensue.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I like to think that the 2 sides are Good and Evil.

Good won!

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Carseller - it's never as simple as that.

aukaiman - I invite you to read this thread on the same topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Never happen in today's society...There is just no way....first sniff of a civil war and acting president would declare martial law.....it not like the first time where news arrived underground by horse back riders and such....the is the age of instant information and nothing stay hidden too long...look what we dig up though this site...LOL Never happen, not today. If you think it could....explain it to me...how would be done? I don't think it can

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Actually, I don't know how civil war would happen either

Maybe like this...

1.) Terrorist attack
2.) Draft
3.) OMFG DRAFT!!!! RESIST!!!!
4.) Martial law
5.) OMFG MARTIAL LAW!!! RESIST!!!
6.) Camp Freedom (internment camps)
7.) Hmmm, world sees American government torturing its own people and dives in to help?... dunno...

I too think its highly unlikely, but people are also unpredictable

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have American friends, and I think America has places worth seeing. But I'm so glad I don't live there knowing the level of hate between the 2 political camps.

It's very unhealthy.

Oh and you forgot the 4th group. Those who are lazy and complacent. Probably the largest group.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
aukaiman55 Interesting list of events not so sure about number 7 though. When its a super power the world just sits backs and watches the ride. Look at Russia where was the world when Stalin was killing 20 million of its own people?

Everyone was minding their own affairs because Stalin was crazy and Russia was a force to be feared. For the most part the world is not known for comming to the help of other people. Well except when its in their best intrest and when your dealing with a strong enemy that can wipe you out its not worth it.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just two??

The division of this country will not be according to political parties but along religious lines. The only relationship the division will have to politics will be the representatives the religious groups put into power.

Its already happening.

Peace,
BG

top topics

join