Syrian Rebels threatens to Openly Threatens Ethnic Cleansing

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Syrian Rebel Alliance Openly Threatens Ethnic Cleansing..
Makes you ashamed to be an American because our Government Recognizes and Supports these people as freedom fighters instead of the Terrorist they really are. The real US agenda is Regime Change and to fragment the country making it more pliable to US interests. ... and lets not forget the #1 reason is to allow an attack by Israel into Iran.


Syrian Rebel Alliance Openly Threatens Ethnic Cleansing

By Alex Newman


May 30, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - A spokesman for the primary rebel alliance in Syria, known as the “Free Syrian Army,” threatened that opposition forces could start implementing a broad ethnic-cleansing program aimed at Shia Muslims and especially the Islamic Alawite sect to which dictator Bashar al-Assad belongs. As Obama administration-led Western powers and a coalition of Sunni Arab dictators continue to fuel the increasingly ruthless conflict, the rebel FSA spokesperson said in a TV interview that minority communities would be “wiped off the map” if the regime’s forces managed to capture the city of Al-Qusair.

The genocide announcement came shortly after Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) blasted his Senate Foreign Relations Committee colleagues for voting to arm the rebels, many of whom openly fight under the banner of al-Qaeda. “This is an important moment,” Sen. Paul said about the vote. “You will be funding, today, the allies of al Qaeda.” While the U.S. government has been supporting the opposition since before open warfare began, Obama has ramped up that support to unprecedented levels. And now, a Senate committee has expressed its backing for arming groups that openly threaten to exterminate minorities.


www.informationclearinghouse.info...

 

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 3-6-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
Syrian Rebel Alliance Openly Threatens Ethnic Cleansing..
Makes you ashamed to be an American because our Government Recognizes and Supports these people as freedom fighters instead of the Terrorist they really are.


Not all of them.

The article by A. Newman of the New American says that not everyone supports arming Al-Quaeda, AGAIN!

Like we did the Mujahadeen before it became the Taliban and Al-Quaeda and killed 3,000 Americans and 14,000 Russian soldiers who were invited to fight against religious zealots by the legal ruling sovereign gov't.




Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) blasted his Senate Foreign Relations Committee colleagues for voting to arm the rebels, many of whom openly fight under the banner of al-Qaeda.



posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ahh.. So now they come out and say it bluntly. It's about time. They are about taking the Shia out of power, world wide. Syria is one of only a couple nations left where they still have anything like that. When Syria falls, it'll be Iran.

So..I wonder, if they start wholesale slaughtering civilians just for the fun of it .....will we still be paying them millions in support and singing their praises? They've already shot Syrian prisoners to bloody pieces and laughed about it...before releasing the video as if it were a recruitment effort. It doesn't surprise me that they consider just outright wiping out the Shia now, rather than waiting.

I think the morons in Washington have a VERY dangerous Tiger by the tail. They've helped raise it, they've fed it and they've nurtured it. Someday it will turn on them and eat them whole, too. Fools and morons. Our national leadership is full of both.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Click.

This can't be a random occurrence.
Someone has a plan that's been in motion for a long time.
You don't just give terrorists money and weapons for the past, what 50 or so years?
This is deliberate.

Are we taking out certain sects of muslims?
Talk about bizarre.



posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ahh.. So now they come out and say it bluntly. It's about time. They are about taking the Shia out of power, world wide. Syria is one of only a couple nations left where they still have anything like that. When Syria falls, it'll be Iran.

So..I wonder, if they start wholesale slaughtering civilians just for the fun of it .....will we still be paying them millions in support and singing their praises? They've already shot Syrian prisoners to bloody pieces and laughed about it...before releasing the video as if it were a recruitment effort. It doesn't surprise me that they consider just outright wiping out the Shia now, rather than waiting.

I think the morons in Washington have a VERY dangerous Tiger by the tail. They've helped raise it, they've fed it and they've nurtured it. Someday it will turn on them and eat them whole, too. Fools and morons. Our national leadership is full of both.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)


I fear that as long as Assad is in power, our government will find a way to support the FSA. We know our govts agenda, by now..



posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think the morons in Washington have a VERY dangerous Tiger by the tail. They've helped raise it, they've fed it and they've nurtured it.


Al Quaeda already got us once. There is no need to arm rebels who can leave peacefully.

Even if Bashar Assad has been arming Hezbollah zealots not wearing a military uniform or representing a sovereign nation, there is no need to arm Al Quaeda to defeat him, if he is a war criminal.

That's Israel's problem. And Israel is quite capable of handling Syria on their own.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace
 



“This is an important moment,” Sen. Paul said about the vote. “You will be funding, today, the allies of al Qaeda.”

Well it's not like they haven't done it before... my only question is, are all of them except Rand so dumb they can't even see how insane the rebels are. I highly doubt that is the correct answer, they know very well who they are funding, and their reasons for doing so are much more sinister than stupidity.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This SHOULD be a Red Line for Humanity!

Screw Obamas so called red line.

This isnt about which side you support, If your American or an Arab or a Muslim.

If this goes ahead and happens, with the Western government supporting them, there should be protest en masse everywhere. Not to support Assad, but to protest Western support for the butchery.

Why didnt the USA support the Serbs with ethnic cleansing?

Why didnt the USA support Hitler with ethnic cleansing?

This is about humanity and the innocents caught up in the middle of it.

It makes me sicker as each day goes past.

And if you protest, your labelled a terrorist...WTF? Talks about double speak.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Many people, myself included, may not like Assad but he does bring stability.

The US should back out and let the Russians run this one against the rebels. Obama is trying to initiate regime change but the people he's working with are far less than honorable and its becoming a horse and pony show.

He's neither all in or all out and this wishy washy policy is making the US look foolish.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Your title is not a correct sentence. Just sayin.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Good to see that the Obama Administration has their priorities in order by supporting a bunch of thugs willing to kill men, women, and children over religious differences.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
and yet McCain goes in there and has his picture taken with the rebels, pretending he is their buddy, and knows their true motives, funny how that hasn't come up yet in this thread. no mixed message with that, right?



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
and yet McCain goes in there and has his picture taken with the rebels, pretending he is their buddy, and knows their true motives, funny how that hasn't come up yet in this thread. no mixed message with that, right?


I've interned for this man and believe me, you are lucky Obama won.

I can't say more than that due to disclosure stuff I signed.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Whatever did the world do before the US?

Oh that's right. Fought like kids on a playground and killed each other. Nothing has changed nor will it, even if we intervened in some way.

Why the outrage now? Why should I care what the Syrians do with their civil war? Does it affect my ability to pick a tomato off a plant, slather some mayonnaise on a piece of bread and have a tomato sammich?

I know I am tired of war just to produce jobs here in the US. Seems to me we have been running red hot for decades now and seriously need a break...



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
Whatever did the world do before the US?

Oh that's right. Fought like kids on a playground and killed each other. Nothing has changed nor will it, even if we intervened in some way.

Why the outrage now? Why should I care what the Syrians do with their civil war? Does it affect my ability to pick a tomato off a plant, slather some mayonnaise on a piece of bread and have a tomato sammich?

I know I am tired of war just to produce jobs here in the US. Seems to me we have been running red hot for decades now and seriously need a break...



It may.

In WWII mayonnaise was rationed.



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


That is if you assume I buy it from a store.

So easy to make with a blender


Now if they rationed butter, I'd be a little sore...



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
reply to post by Hopechest
 


That is if you assume I buy it from a store.

So easy to make with a blender


Now if they rationed butter, I'd be a little sore...


Butter was also on the list.

You basically couldn't buy it more than once a month and only one package which was four short sticks.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So, they aren't actually threatening YET?

Shrug.

They are simply saying that if this keeps up that they will in the future threaten. Sort of like saying to a trouble maker "I will threaten you!" or "I'll threaten to threaten you!"

Syrian Rebels threatens to Openly Threatens Ethnic Cleansing


edit on 5-6-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Had this thread been hijacked by Shias???

Who were the ones that had AND ARE STILL ethnic cleansing right now in Syria? Are the innocent sunnis men, women and children SLAUGHTERED by the Shia regime of assad and khamenei way long before even the Rebellion started, non humans and have no ethnicity?

Or did the posters here lost their balls, no gonna care, grab their own loved ones, hide their heads under holes, and presume it will all blow over safely and that there will be no repercussions worldwide?

Ostriches are silly creatures, but I never expected that some humans would behave the same.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 





Who were the ones that had AND ARE STILL ethnic cleansing right now in Syria?


Both actually, but Assad is the current ruler of Syria and the muslim brotherhood has been after him for years. Sunnis are trying to solidify their power base and they already have most of the M.E. as is. Only Shia powers left are in Syria and Iran with some parts in Iraq and Assad will eventually be ousted. We're going to see the rebirth of the Ottoman Caliphate, courtesy of Muslim Brotherhood that was created in 1928 to revive it. So, ethnic and religious cleansing is going to occur no matter where the ball lands.





new topics
top topics
 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join