It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Mermaid Sighting in Kiryat, Yam, Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Students

Cody

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

You have a camera on the most amazing thin you have or will ever see, and you pan to your buddy to show his reaction? Bwahahahahahahhahahaha!

It's real alright. real BAD acting.

IMHO

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So the Show is a hoax. That seems obvious.

However, please don't pretend we know everything in our Ocean's.

We do not. Could Mermaids really exist?

Doubt it, but lets not pretend we know all the animals in the sea.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That is the worst acting I have ever seen or heard........hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's fake, the show has been ousted as a hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Since the show, which I saw as well, carried a disclaimer that is was fictional and for entertainment purposes only.. I'm guessing that means the videos in it as well. Nice CGI, but nothing more. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

While I would honestly love to believe in a mythical creature like a mermaid, I honestly just don't think its possible. Like I think if some human fish thing lived in the ocean, it wouldn't be all dainty looking like in the video. It would have to have a lot of blubber if it was a mammal, but it could be that its not a mammal but then I think it would be mostly fish so either way a mermaid probably looks nothing like how we would picture a mermaid. AND those guys had plenty of time to zoom in all the way but they just barely zoomed in at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by whyamIhere
The point is we have no idea what is in our Oceans.

Maybe we should stop killing them until we find out.

Just a suggestion...

Maybe we should start a bounty? We don't want video proof....we need REAL evidence!

$100,000,000US for anyone who brings me the head of a Big Foot or a Mermaid!!

Just a suggestion.

edit on 3-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Dude that's what i am saying. Alright, most of the people who claim to see a sasquatch are experienced hunters. Now if it were me and i saw a sasquatch, he would have just made me a wealthy man. He may throw rocks but he doesn't have a pistol with laser sights and i'd dial it in on him. If these things are aggressive as most hunters claim, it could outrun you in a matter of seconds, running wouldn't be an option for me my hips are fused and i can't run. Only choice i'd have would be to fight or get torn apart.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
IMO , those two guys are Acting . This video is definitely a HOAX

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
>2013
>people still believe in the possibility of mermaids existing

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I'm going to call BS on that video. However, I would like to say that Israel does have a bounty for any proof of mermaids after several sightings. Destination Truth also did an interesting episode regarding the mermaids of Israel.

www.syfy.com...

So I'm guessing the video in the OP's supposed to play off that lore.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i have proof that this is 100% fake. All of the israeli coastline that is next to the Mediterranean sea is nearly low but yet these guys are atleast 50 feet above the water.

commons.wikimedia.org...
ikiWiki_ Israel_13484_Mermaid_statue_Kiryat_Yam_beach.jpg

www.geolocation.ws...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

CO terrains

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Xaphan

CO terrains

Those aren't mermen, those are priests of Dagon and the winged thing above them is Shamash, who is more or less just another name for Dagon.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

SOOOOOOO effin fake.\
Why would you even post this crap???
Bad acting...bad CGI.

MERMAIDS DON"T EXIST

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
could be real but the ham actors ruined it

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Of course it's fake, it's part of a series of "mockumentaries" that they've made. I just wish they would be more forthcoming. I think the last time the dragon one aired, it contained the necessary disclaimers.

I have a friend whose profession is making and modelling mermaid tails. She sells them for anywhere from $1000-$5000 bucks (and is busy enough to often have to turn orders down, due to workload). They are ultra-realistic latex that really blend well with the body when applied right. Google or Facebook for "Merbellas" to see them in action. No reason some students couldn't have done this in this video (from a self-made or purchased tail, or CGI).

>2013
>people still believe in the possibility of mermaids existing

If you could see the look of awe and wonder on the faces of little children at her mermaid shows....it's good to still keep some magic around.

Local news story featuring my friends... (yes, I have a very strange life....)

edit on 7-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

SOOOOOOO effin fake.\
Why would you even post this crap???
Bad acting...bad CGI.

MERMAIDS DON"T EXIST

I never once said it was real, did I?

I said I wished it was, who would'nt want mermaids to be real?

I posted a link to the article where I got the video, the article stated that it may be a publicity stunt by the town to gain tourism, I found out the clip is actually from an american tv fake-documentary type show about mermaids. So yeah, I never said it was real, *yawn* i wish people would pay attention.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I just saw these mind boggling vids with regards to mermaids. The one with the remote dive camera on the Russian oil rig, sort of backs up sea creatures found with spear type harpoons in them. The two guys in the sub off the coast of Greenland, with the aquatic hand banging on their viewing window is pretty wild. The moratorium on oil exploration in that area after the incident must have rattled a few drillers. But the one taken by the British coastguard and sat on for a few years is compelling. I.ve written out the .site but i'm afraid I cant embed apologies if its been mentioned before.
animal.discovery.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

i have a friend whos both feet are webbed
he also has this thing where you can draw on his skin with say a match and his skin swells up
like scar marks if you will
he freaked us out as kids

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join