It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Textbook Disinformation: “Weather Studies”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Hydro Carbons plus Oxygen. Now what on earth could that produce?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That is your opinion......the story claims jet engines rarely produce CONDENSATION trails. So they think if a trail is formed it is caused from something else. Just because YOU claim 100% of trails are merely condensation doesn't make it true.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That is your opinion......the story claims jet engines rarely produce CONDENSATION trails. So they think if a trail is formed it is caused from something else. Just because YOU claim 100% of trails are merely condensation doesn't make it true.

No that is science fact.

And the claim they make is blatantly wrong.

Trust me it is not just me that makes that claim, because the scientific community also says so.

Again read the first reply

link   

I don't know why you think an article posted to a Chemtrail website that is all balls is going to get debunkers into a tizzy? Certainly, for me at least, its more of the same old same old. There are lots of them about.

You only have to read what it says about contrails to KNOW for a fact that it's all crap. To be honest I'm more perplexed that numpties actually swallow this guff because they are too *misinformed* to know any better.
edit on 3-6-2013 by waynos because: Because I agree with tsurfer2000

link   

What you are missing AGAIN is your proof that both of those are only 100% condensation. You are merely stating what you believe to be true same as we are except under debunkers rules we should be barred from any discussion on the topic at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

If we are all so stupid to believe in this topic at all, then why do you and others waste so much time and effort in threads like this to debunk our discussion? Seriously.......you don't have better things to do? IMO it is a concerted effort to quash any discussion or belief of anything having to do with the subject. No need to answer why we already know.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What you are missing AGAIN is your proof that both of those are only 100% condensation. You are merely stating what you believe to be true same as we are except under debunkers rules we should be barred from any discussion on the topic at all.

See now the burden of proving something exists belongs to the person making the claims and not the other way around.

I have no problem with what chemtrail believers think, but when they come with evidence such as yours that will tend to make me think otherwise.

All I am saying is bring some evidence that is discussion worthy and not what your trying to pass off as evidence in this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by waynos

If we are all so stupid to believe in this topic at all, then why do you and others waste so much time and effort in threads like this to debunk our discussion? Seriously.....

Seriously, it's because I am trying to deny ignorance and if people stop believing fairy tales about chemtrails they might actually latch onto real issues that need to be tackled. It genuinely pains me to see people being hoodwinked into fearing NOTHING AT ALL, such superstitious random claptrap belongs in the middle ages.

.you don't have better things to do?

not when im on here, no, or I'd be doing it like all the times im not here.

IMO it is a concerted effort to quash any discussion or belief of anything having to do with the subject. No need to answer why we already know.

Absolutely not, I love a discussion me, so discuss these with me if you will.

When a comment is posted that claims to be from an ex-pilot without supplying any corroboration, why do you simply believe it to be true?

when you read in the article a claim that most people will never see a real contrail in their lives, what is it that convinces you of the correctness of such a statement?
edit on 3-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It is not all condensation, because there is exhaust mixed in with it. But it is a science fact that a gallon of fuel, when burned produces a gallon of water. That is what combustion is....hydrogen reacting violently with oxygen. I've done it myself in chemistry. It makes a big bang. That is why we on earth, with an atmosphere of oxygen use petrochemicals and other biological sources for power. They all contain hydrogen.

What you believers seem to think is the trail you see is from the plane. The actual amount provided by the plane is actually very small. What you are seeing is water from the atmosphere itself, already there as water vapor, condensing on the water and soot from the fuel. A lot more....as much as 10000 times more.

But despite then actual mechanics of the engine, fuel + oxygen = power and water and a small amount of dirt. Anywhere on the planet, whether in the atmosphere or on land.

edit on 3-6-2013 by stars15k because: oops

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Because we want to see people learn something.

You are right. I should be knitting...really. But you keep making statements that need correcting, and if you are not the one learning, maybe it's people on the fence who read this who see the logic.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If we are all so stupid to believe in this topic at all, then why do you and others waste so much time and effort in threads like this to debunk our discussion?

Nobody is calling you stupid, but you can be called misinformed.

Don't look at others as being debunkers, but look at them as being the informed.

We do it to educate those who are scared of those white lines in the sky to not be scared, as they won't kill you.

At least not the ones at 35000 ft above your head. That is unless you stick your head out of a window behind the engine and take some deep breaths.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If we are all so stupid to believe in this topic at all, then why do you and others waste so much time and effort in threads like this to debunk our discussion?

To raise nephophobia awareness, prevent the spread of nephophobia and share the cure for nephophobia. It's a terrible mentally crippling disease.
edit on 3-6-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I agree, I used the word stupid out of frustration at what I was reading, I have changed that post.

It's a shame that believers nd debunkers have seemingly devolved into diametrically opposed camps. It would be better, as we are ALL members of this site for a reason, if those we call believers could adopt the role of raising the awkward questions about things they don't fully understand or accept, but if the 'debunkers' could be trusted to apply their knowledge to sift out the crap and cut down on the endless blind alleys allowing all of us to concentrate on where the questions cannot be readily explained or answered. That would bear preferable to this interminable circular debate.

Ah well, in an ideal world I suppose.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I agree, I used the word stupid out of frustration at what I was reading, I have changed that post.

Don't worry about it as there are some that deserve that moniker, because there are some that walk a fine line between being okay and stupid..

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I try to learn something new each day.
Today it was nephophobia.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
so, the c-130 looking propeller plane has jet engines.....turned around backwards and with a gear reduction....it can run turbo-props.....then we use the term "condensation nucleii" for the particle needed.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

It's an Airbus A400M, and basically yes

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I just learned it myself when I looked it up because I was so angry. I shouldn't let them get to me like that but this is one conspiracy in particular I despise. Probably because before ATS I thought chemtrails were real just because a few videos I saw said so. The funniest thing to me about this is that it was chemtrail believers more so than debunkers that convinced me chemtrails are a lie. It takes a special kind of genius to hold on to chemtrail belief after simply weighing the evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Oh of course thanks for clearing that up...........
Fear of clouds.......yea right.......of course you know everything........

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That member hasn't claimed to know everything at all, why must you always respond to points by throwing in strawmen instead of addressing the actual points made, for instance there are the two things I asked you?

You are the one here that is stifling discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join