It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Textbook Disinformation: “Weather Studies”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

The bottom line: In clean air, water vapor will not condense into tiny water droplets unless the air is supersaturated to very high levels. In the real atmosphere, the relative humidity never even approaches such great supersaturation values, so tiny droplets cannot form or grow. What then makes cloud formation possible?

This absolutely contradicts every explanation of every so called "weather expert" that posts here.

They've clearly never heard of the MOSAIC project lol

www.geo.uzh.ch...

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The biggest point to the story IMO is the fact that I have not read before anywhere a claim like this that nearly 100% of plane trails are chemtrails.

And you won't because they aren't.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is the first ever claim that the air at altitude very rarely causes natural plane trails.

And it will probably be the only time you see that, because it is a blatant fallacy.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Oh but of course he is not a pilot and has no idea what he is talking about.......because YOU say so.

No, but one would expect a pilot to know why contrails form a grid pattern or an x pattern...And yet you believe him because he said he was an ex-pilot...Interesting..

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Of course you are going to state it in a way that confuses his point. He was pointing out the planes making those patterns were, in his opinion, spraying. He in no way stated that he had no idea why they make crossing patterns. I am really sick of you debunkers twisting a statement into your version of the truth. He is a pilot and I am am sure he damm well knows why they make those traffic patterns he was talking about the trails.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Of course you are going to state it in a way that confuses his point. He was pointing out the planes making those patterns were, in his opinion, spraying.

No where does he state it as his opinion...

Well, jeez, “Larry”, the phenomena is beyond dispute. As an ex pilot I have seriously been observing geoengineering (aka Chem Trails) over Toronto for some time now. We just had a relatively clear period for over a week, corresponding with an extended and coordinated Memorial period stand down (even military pilots need a rest), then the sky was ripped up May 27 with smoke trails criss crossing the skies, large X appearing, at higher altitudes easily observed as tanker like large aircraft (modified DC-10). And total and complete cover up by mainstream media. Why isn’t this phenomena being reported by media, because it is dangerous for them to report it so. Conditioning our children will clearly be part of their nightmarish agenda.

Sorry but what he is saying is an accusation that the spraying was deliberate, certainly more than just an opinion.

I am really sick of you debunkers twisting a statement into your version of the truth. He is a pilot and I am am sure he damm well knows why they make those traffic patterns he was talking about the trails

And you know for sure this man is a pilot?

Can I ask how you got this info from just that comment?

The problem is that debunkers aren't twisting the truth, it is the chemtrail hoax crew that do that just fine.

Just as I showed in my second post in this very thread... you know the comment from your source about depopulation and chemtrails....

Who is twisting statements for their own version of the truth now?

edit on 3-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Jet engines do not produce condensation trails except under extremely rare conditions, and these will be too short and too high to be seen from the group. In fact, most people will never see a true condensation trail in their entire lives.

Do you believe that OP? If you do, can you explain why we have contrail photos at least back to the 1940s?

Look for yourself. Think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Can you prove that every one of those photos is a CONDENSATION trail from a jet engine? I know for sure you can't on some.......it's completely obvious they are NOT jet engines........duh.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Can you give me one place that has clean air anywhere in the world?

The Arctic

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Can you prove that every one of those photos is a CONDENSATION trail from a jet engine? I know for sure you can't on some.......it's completely obvious they are NOT jet engines........duh.

And so what contrails only come from jet engines?

So what exactly is your point here?

What about when your car runs during cold weather, or how about when you breathe in cold weather?

edit on 3-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Not because I say so.
Because he doesn't know planes fly in different directions.
A real pilot would know this.
A fake pilot, who believes in "chemtrails" would not.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

My point was the statement was made about JET ENGINES and he puts up pictures of plane trails with propellers.

In other words they were made by a plane with NO jet engine and have NOTHING to do with the statement about jet engines.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

You know, I thought of that after I posted.
And the Antarctic, too.
Although there is pollution there as well. I remember reading an article about global warming and artic air quality. It was surprising. Looked it up...Global Warming Silver Lining?

Off topic, sure. But still interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

In other words they were made by a plane with NO jet engine and have NOTHING to do with the statement about jet engines.

It doesn't matter what engine it comes from as a condensation trail is a condensation trail either way.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Then just look at the pictures of jets.
The point being, there are pictures of contrails from when planes first flew. When they changed over to jets, they continued. But jet or prop, they all use combustion of petrochemicals, which produces water and exhaust plumes.
Way back, before the "chemtrail" theory and stated start date...although that date seems to change, person to person. Choose your date and look backwards from that point.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

My point was the statement was made about JET ENGINES and he puts up pictures of plane trails with propellers.

Only the last few pics had propellers. Are you seriously saying that

Jet engines do not produce condensation trails except under extremely rare conditions, and these will be too short and too high to be seen from the group. In fact, most people will never see a true condensation trail in their entire lives

Yes or no?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Here comes a new twist to the chemtrail con.

Now are we going to see more of this, chemtrails are only from jet engines!

OP what are the trails in the pics supplied with the planes with propeller engines?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Of course you are going to state it in a way that confuses his point. He was pointing out the planes making those patterns were, in his opinion, spraying. He in no way stated that he had no idea why they make crossing patterns. I am really sick of you debunkers twisting a statement into your version of the truth. He is a pilot and I am am sure he damm well knows why they make those traffic patterns he was talking about the trails.

So you know this man? Personally? Have seen his credentials? His pilot license?
You must be very close since you seem to think you can interpret that what he clearly said was not what he meant.
Talk about twisting a statement into your version of the truth...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Now are we going to see more of this, chemtrails are only from jet engines!

As much as I would hate to see that, your probably right..

Well if your right it just goes to show how far they will reach to try and prove this conspiracy...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well then can you please tell us the difference between these?

and...

Because I see two pics of contrails with one from a plane with propellers and one with jet engines, so what am I missing here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join