It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings my fellow truth-seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have to say,the motto " Deny Ignorance" laying below this fine website's logo was probably all I needed to feel welcome here ; for ignorance is our greatest mental enemy and only by seeking out the truth will we elimante ignorance...
And speaking of truth let me present myself to you.
I have dedicated my life into searching and understanding the Truth of everything I can comprehend.
That mental journey of mine has led me into studying science , philosophy , arts and as of recently conspiracy theory. I must say that although unveiling the mysteries of our existence ,with the aid of science and philosophy, is what I've done for most of my life I have never felt closer to the Truth since I started to realising how things in our planet work.
How governments try to hide the Truth to control humans
How a small fraction of earthlings gets to decide the fate of the globe while also giving creating the illusion of freedom.
Those actions impress me and disgust me at the same time so I decided to join this forum so I can further expand my knowledge on the matter and communicate my opinions with other like-minded fellows.
Also, recently, I joined forces with a friend of mine and created a blog.
The main reason we did that is to allow ourselves to further develop our understanding of the Truth and also share our findings and ideas with those who are interested.
I appose a link which will lead you to the aforementioned blog
Link Removed By Staff

Feel free to read our articles and comment on them in whichever way you see fit.

Greetings to everybody and see you around.
edit on 3-6-2013 by skotos because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2013 by skotos because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skotos

Hi skotos, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by skotos

Welcome. Glad you joined,
Here's a welcome fruit pizza.
enjoy your stay
-nat

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome along to the party