It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Worries You Most?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well i don't worry about much at the moment. But i would say globle economic meltdown and the aftermath of no money, No food and the scenario of brother against brother is my personal favourite to happen out of the above. Not nice at all im afraid

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I second this. I'm not old, but the kids today just appall me; and people in general just seem like they don't care about much at all. Sure there are still people out there who can think and hold a conversation(I've noticed this is mostly people older than I am), but most of the people I run into have trouble with this.

I also worry about not having a job. Looking for work is awfully boring.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I worry that I might go back to my old lifestyle of a drunken fool!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

I would have to or better said lean towards the same sort of response that LittleByLittle had on page 1. Srry but being human is kind of sucky, it ain't all bad but it definitely more on the sucky part then the fun part, and things on this plane of existence and earth are kind of overrated. I see only two conclusions first optimal and best option would be to not reincarnate here anymore completely, but if that is not possibly then to change this place so that it wont be as sucky. The first would require much more effort, the second a little less effort, but one way or another, sooner or latter, it all works for me, and I have a tendency to take the longer harder road.

That and fungi! yes fungi, they worry me. I mean who know what kind of # fungi get up to and are capable of, they are all on my do not trust list, the list is long however and fungi will have to get in line. Oh and people who don't like pineapple juice, I worry about them to, there's something seriously wrong with them.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Stupid people!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I wanted to take a second to commend and hopefully encourage you on the goal. If you truly had that problem, although I have never drank, I have witnessed the damages done to very, very close friends and family. Even the ability to find the smallest humor as you did here must be somewhat cathartic, and I (along with many other of your ATS family here I'm sure), wish you the best.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

My apologies for not responding sooner. Your post is perfectly on point. (

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11

My apologies for not responding sooner. Your post is perfectly on point. (

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RegisteredUser

Looking at it, you are absolutely right. This is what I get for trying to be a hot shot know it all smart aleck. I even had to go check the dictionary to see if I spelled that right.

By the way, I have multiple degrees from college and I'm thinking it might kill me to know what I am if you're stupid because you definitely got the better of me. You also make the indirect point, of course, that "education" (formal or otherwise), training, studying, etc. isn't what makes you smart. I personally believe it is the ability to apply what you know and utilize your gifts, skills, knowledge, and talents to their greatest potential. Perhaps that is why it is called an Intelligence Quotient test instead of a how much I learned in class but have no idea how to apply it" test.

I would write more, but I'm feeling terribly inferior at the moment and don't want to make more mistakes.

My most sincere and genuine respect for correcting me. Please don't find any more mistakes!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join