It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update! The Latest On The Atacama Humanoid (Alien?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
I'd still be interested in seeing some of that DNA data.
They've had it for quite a while now, and yet they're still saying "it could take YEARS" more study.

FFS, release it to the public if they want any answers.
If its not just about raking in more money, having geneticists swarm all over the sequences would produce more knowledge in a smaller time.

Edit - looking at the report here...

Reconstruction of the mitochondrial DNA sequence and analysis shows an allele frequency consistent with a B2 haplotype group found on the west coast of South America, supporting the claimed origination of the specimen from the Atacama Desert region of Chile.

So what we have so far is the bits of DNA they have not examined = no conclusion.
But the bits of DNA they have examined = ordinary human.

edit on 3-6-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

We have legit starchild DNA that does not match anything human and its a FOXP2 as well , and still no one cares.

How much more proof do we need, the DNA is obviously not enough when people just choose not to accept evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

What? I am trying to cover my bases so I don't get laughed at for saying I find Greer to be at least somewhat legitimate. I know what he studies, for crying out loud!

Whatever.
So, what is your point?
I never said he was "just an anthropologist and medical doctor". I'm aware of his background, and work.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Robert Ripley knew what the Atacama Humanoid was in the 1930′s!

Pick up and flip though Ripley's Search for the Shrunken Heads: and Other Curiosities and you will find the image above of Ripley holding a particularly familiar tiny humanoid. According to his notes, the oddity turned out to be a person who was chosen for a full-body “reduction” rather than just a shrinking of the head.

Where did Mr. Ripley find this little guy?

Interestingly enough, Ripley found the shrunken body in Peru and named it “Atta-Boy”, after the nearby Atacama Desert, the same desert where Dr. Steven Greer would eventually find the humanoid body in Sirius. Hardly a coincidence worth ignoring!

Some of us still read books Mr. Greer!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by Bilk22

and thats just something that someone made for fun, imagine what a serious artist could do with the proper raw materials, so thats that.

people are easily fooled.

and let me clarify, i do believe its organic, i just dont believe its an alien life form.
edit on 3-6-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

and one more thing, based on the evidence, i think its a progeria child with an artificially elonged skull,
or a monkey hoax. we share 50% of our dna with the common fruit fly,,,,
edit on 3-6-2013 by solve because: one more

edit on 3-6-2013 by solve because: oopsie daisy

Don't you feel foolish posting what you did? Do you believe that would stand up to the scrutiny of professional scientists? You also have no posted pics of your "work". Let's see your skills and what you think would be worthy of putting before the same expert scientists in an attempt to fool them.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Can someone please post a screenshot of the alien?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

Pick up and flip though Ripley's Search for the Shrunken Heads: and Other Curiosities and you will find the image above of Ripley holding a particularly familiar tiny humanoid. According to his notes, the oddity turned out to be a person who was chosen for a full-body “reduction” rather than just a shrinking of the head.

Interestingly enough, Ripley found the shrunken body in Peru and named it “Atta-Boy”, after the nearby Atacama Desert, the same desert where Dr. Steven Greer would eventually find the humanoid body in Sirius. Hardly a coincidence worth ignoring!

So what are you suggesting?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Lee Speigel Atacama/Ripley Atta-boy interview

I found this very recent interview with HuffPost's Lee Speigel on the matter, he also has pics of another little skeleton taken with Ripley in the 1930s, interesting interview that sums up the findings of the credible people involved with this.
edit on 4-6-2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: fixed link i hope

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

It happens the same way this 16 year old girl can be stuck in the body of a 6 month old infant:

16 year old baby girl

Not aliens man, just some human genes that got a wild hare up their ass.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

What on earth (pun intended) made you think that this is an extra terrestrial creature?

Did you even bother to read the first two lines of my opening post? I don't think you did. Or either English is your second language or you have a comprehension deficit!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

It happens the same way this 16 year old girl can be stuck in the body of a 6 month old infant:

16 year old baby girl

What were seeing here is a 'creature' 6 inches long, not a 16 year old girl stuck in the body of a 6 month old infant:!!
What's the size of a 6 month old infant? I though you'd give a more cogent explanation!

Thanks for trying, anyway!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by Nevertheless

What on earth (pun intended) made you think that this is an extra terrestrial creature?

Did you even bother to read the first two lines of my opening post? I don't think you did. Or either English is your second language or you have a comprehension deficit!!

Yes, I read and understood it very well. What you wrote now is only a very bad excuse.
It is obvious that you considered this to be something else than an animal of earthly origin, otherwise this thread would not exist.

edit on 4-6-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by mikemck1976

So what are you suggesting?

Why are you asking? The above explains the entire thing.

/THE END

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

The description reminds me of the Tamara Vasilievna Prosvirina story.
perdurabo10.tripod.com...

I had a hard time believing such a child would be able to live and eat. According to the persons involved it did not grow.

Aleshenka was a greyish creature about twenty-five centimeters (9.8 in) in length. Its hairless head had a number of dark spots. The eyes were large, occupying most of the face. It breathed through a small nose below the eyes.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to genetic experts at the Moscow Vavilov Institute of General Genetics, DNA analysis of the clothes Aleshenka was wrapped in revealed no evidence that "he" was extraterrestrial. On April 15, 2004, the scientists made an official statement that the "Kyshtym creature" was a premature female human infant, with severe deformities.[3]

edit on 3-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Greer = Gold digger = Likely a hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Straight up fetus.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vind21
We have legit starchild DNA that does not match anything human and its a FOXP2 as well , and still no one cares.

How much more proof do we need, the DNA is obviously not enough when people just choose not to accept evidence.

No, sorry, the Starchild DNA has been done to death in various threads and suffers from exactly the same problems as this thing does.
Just checking the Starchild website now, there still hasnt been any update to the DNA testing done a few years ago when a two TINY bits of DNA were obtained.

Reading through my comments on a previous thread back in 2011, my thought havnt changed at all. Why? Mostly because there has been no more news, at all.

Once again, as in the case of this little creature, I would like the DNA sequences obtained to be released to the public so we can all check for ourselves.

edit on 4-6-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gu1tarJohn

yes, but the geneticist s aren't

edit on 4-6-2013 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

> Atacama is a desert. How did it survive for 6 long years?

Perhaps there ARE entrances to areas where such a CREATOR Creation can exist within the desert or being the area found close to the water, it is not a large reach to consider it has the marking on its head related to mermaids...

Nice find OrionHunterX

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Straight up fetus.

Absolutely, i saw something recently about this being a fetus but i cannot remember where, i think it was on here somewhere but the evidence did show it was a fetus and it was mummified i remember rightly.

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

metro.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosboy

Straight up fetus.

Absolutely, i saw something recently about this being a fetus but i cannot remember where, i think it was on here somewhere but the evidence did show it was a fetus and it was mummified i remember rightly.

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

metro.co.uk...

If it's just a mummified fetus, how do you explain the ribs and knees? I agree it's human and likely a baby/fetus, but there is some other genetic abnormality goin on here as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join