It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the Laws of Reality and the Natural Flow of Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
My last post was taken down for reason so I will try to address a few of the comments that were deleted forever (sob!). I have uncovered a powerful understanding of Truth. The Truth IS out there! It IS knowable by anyone. And it IS reachable by everyone that makes a conscious act of will to invest in it. I will seek to answer almost any question about Life, the Universe, and Everything about how reality exists and the energy flow it creates. Please keep question topics based in reality; any questions about artificial constructs will only be addressed on the level of understanding why a person would be in an unnatural state to make them believe in their own version of unreality.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I remember one of the comments asking about lizard people or reptilians. Yes it is presented as a hoax or a joke. David Icke nearly gave up after the criticism he got over it. But the ideas of controlling reptilians or serpents has been a common subject in multitudes of literature throughout human history. The simple fact that it keeps coming up again and again leads me to think that it is something real, or very resonating with Truth. Icke would call this its holographic nature, but that natural energy keeps trying to float to the top and be heard by someone.

The best understanding of it is that the lowest and oldest part of the brain is the brain stem or R-complex that rules over our physical actions. It contains neither the emotions of the limbic brain nor the thoughts processed in the neo-cortex. A person acting only on this level of (un)consciousness has repressed their ability to know what is true or to feel what is morally right. They also believe that they can give up the responsibility of their personal actions to other groups or entities in order to gain more perceived power and control over others. They have become what is referred to as a "psychopath" from "psychological" and "pathogen," meaning mentally sick. While humans can become secondary psychopaths through fear and conditioned response, some people (most notably ruling bloodlines that always seek to preserve this trait) were born without a functioning limbic system and cannot derive an understanding of morality. These traits make them better controllers for positions of power. But they are lacking the requirements to be a human being, having control of your thoughts, emotions, and actions. This makes them more of an animal than a person, like a snake hiding from truth in the tall grass where all they can do is bite our feet, the literal place where we are connected to earth, which is also the place we have to try to maintain survival.

Anyone believing that they can exert external control over others and devotes themselves to a hierarchy of control is suffering from this form of mental illness. Although some of the primary psychopathic individuals may never become or never have been human. All the ideas they try to get us to believe and invest in are all unreal and unnatural or you could say, un-Earthly. You could make a very strong case that these inhuman creatures in ruling positions over us and seeking to impose artificial and unearthly constructs over us are not actually from this world of ours.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Another comment was about rights on private property. Many will describe our inherent rights as Natural Law because the conditions for them are always binding and immutable in this reality which we exist. We always have our human rights, even on someone's private property. It is simply a matter of which law is more inherent and natural; in this case the owner of the private property has the right to defend (peacefully at first and more strongly if needed) his right to privacy and his property more-so than the visitor has a right to freely traverse the land that the property owner is using for a home or business.

Also there is no violence committed just by speaking words. The only harm is simply a perceived belief by the listener in what they said, or the becoming aware of things that are contrary to one's personal belief system or world view. Emotion is a part of your consciousness, you are responsible for ruling over it and not letting it rule you and cause you to react violently to any possible words that might be spoken or written. The founders of the Declaration of Independence knew that freedom of speech can cause no violence alone, and as such it should be preserved and upheld by the Bill of Rights. You are only allowed to have rules applied internally over the only thing that you truly can control, your thoughts, emotions, and actions.

External rules that go against our inherent rights will not last against the force of natural energy, like a strong river it will pull the stone back into alignment. This naturally centering or unifying energy is what all religions try to describe and what traditional science has always denied and avoided, some call this natural force Centropy (opposite of entropy, which is the natural energy of decay that most science is based on). If you can learn and consider the information before you decide, you can also reach an understanding of how natural energy flows in our shared reality. So stop trying to go against the flow, take the time to notice how the river is flowing and learn to use that energy to uplift your endeavors, for this is the True energy in the law of attraction that so many try to sell us on. If we align ourselves with Truth, Love, and Freedom; then we will always find that the actions we base in them will forever continue to grow and will never decompose or dissipate.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
posted by applesthateatpeople

TextTo deny ignorance is to deny ourselves. So I understand where *** is coming from.

I'm confused in your statement. You are saying Ignorance is a part of ourselves. But you are mistaken. Ignorance is a condition that we fall into occasionally when we don't follow the path of wisdom. It doesn't have to be a part of us, it isn't required to be a part of us. Don't confuse our existence with a deleterious condition, please!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i would like to sincerely thank SarnholeOntarable, Charles1952, and others for trying to stand up for freedom and natural rights of individuals. Keep it up!

Conversely, I would like to welcome ShadellacZumbrum, Sheepslayer247, and others that were unable or unwilling to find the Truth in the principal of freedom by understanding how natural rights work. Please use this as a resource to increase your knowledge and awareness, even if you don't have enough amassed knowledge yet to understand why it is the only truth in this existence.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
quote by sheepslayer247

Freedoms and opinions are not suppressed. *** ***** ** *** have simply set an easily-achieved standard for the website that would be expected in any conversation in real life. You can say what you want with your drinking buddies, but if you were to walk up to any person on the street and discuss the topics we do....it would not be unreasonable to expect a certain level of intelligent discourse. Otherwise we would be dismissed as a disrespectful fool. *** does the same thing.

Absolutely we should have the respect to consider what others have to say, but forcing someone to abide by a rule is never a good thing. As all the prisons show over and over, it is impossible to force someone to become a moral person. You can only get there by presenting them with enough knowledge for them to come to the understanding on their own that it is truly something important. I doubt that 90% of the people in the world are comfortable enough in their belief system and world view to even allow you to speak words that might unsettle it. We seem to think erroneously that we are entitled to our very own belief system even if it is wrong or causing harm for us others by our investment in it. We have to get over preconceived delusions and accept responsibility for putting our actions completely in truth and reality. Your understanding of freedom seems to be misled if you think it is possibly right to oppress it ever or for any reason. Freedom is the state created by the principle of Truth. Truth will always create more freedom for action, thought, and/or feelings. Also, I hope you don't act too rashly when somebody on the street comes up to you and starts talking to you without giving you the amount of respect that you were expecting.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vv3vv3vv
I have uncovered a powerful understanding of Truth. The Truth IS out there! It IS knowable by anyone. And it IS reachable by everyone that makes a conscious act of will to invest in it. I will seek to answer almost any question about Life, the Universe, and Everything about how reality exists and the energy flow it creates.

You can start with the genesis of physical existence. I'm doing research on published and unpublished theories, and I'd be interested in yours.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I have uncovered a powerful understanding of Truth. The Truth IS out there! It IS knowable by anyone. And it IS reachable by everyone that makes a conscious act of will to invest in it. I will seek to answer almost any question about Life, the Universe, and Everything about how reality exists and the energy flow it creates.

You can start with the genesis of physical existence. I'm doing research on published and unpublished theories, and I'd be interested in yours.

....hello? You still there?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Genesis of physical existence? That's pretty simple, and yet could encompass so much. As researcher David Icke formulated after an ahyahusca experience, Infinite Love is the Only Truth. While I don't agree with all of his conclusions, his work is based on a very solid understanding of the Truth in this world's reality. But you could probably come to the same conclusion by understanding what religious symbols mean and have been applied to in past cultures. Druids are the most noticeable in this respect.

Everything real is derived from what I will simply call light energy. In the grandest respect we can see that the Sun shines its light energy on the Earth, that energy is converted by plants to a usable form of energy by animals. Very broadly, we are literally light energy beings, only being able to think, feel, and move by the gift of the energy of the sun.

Understanding that there is only ONE unifying force of this universe (some scientists call it centropy), There are only ever two pathways: to flow with the natural energy, or to "ebb" against that flow and diminish yourself in the process. Understanding this energy dynamic should next lead you to explore the myth of duality. There is no such thing as darkness, it is an absence of light; same for heat and cold. To flow with nature is to base your conscious on real things in this world, to "ebb" against the natural flow is to choose something that is unreal and will only create harm.

Once you understand this energetic dynamic and the polarity myth, you can begin to see that everything is connected. All matter is vibrating until it drops to the temperature of absolute zero, in which science has determined to be impossible to exist. As you increase it's energy (like cheese in a microwave), it will begin to loose some of its physical properties (turning to liquid and eventually air). Just because these things are less physical does not mean they are unreal. Energy on higher levels could be happening all around us, but we are usually unaware. Exactly like how light can exist outside the visible color spectrum.

So physical existence is upheld by the principal of Light (or centropy, some call it love, same understanding). In fact physical existence is a very limiting way of looking at it. Because physical elements directly give rise to ethereal elements that are still real. Also an important thing to note is that what your five senses perceive is NOT real. These are just tools to help you recognize patterns in the world, If you are healthy and well balanced then your senses will be closer to truth. But never believe in them completely without an understanding. I consider our awareness of the physical world as "maya" or illusion (the veil of Isis). The only truth in this world that you have direct control over, is your thoughts, emotions, and actions. This is verifiable information that you can test and understand on your own.

Sorry for the delay, let me know of any specific parts you want to go into more. Thanks for caring about knowledge!

top topics

join